Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously loled. You're obviously trolling. EOP stomped DP in CLW and outside of CLW. So why are you putting them above us again? Clanless trolls these days.

Tiger: Lol FI brings a **** load of invites that aren't even apps; they're just from other clans. Needless to say you had a fight with MM and lost. Also how can you even put CP ahead of EOP when we lost ONE clanwars fight to them last week (and they beat us like 3/10 times in others) when we've beat them countless of weeks now. Also DP lost to us in CLW and IN THE WILD on the same day. That says PLENTY.

Current F2P Standing:

FOE - You clearly showed improvement the last month and have been doing great. Keep it up.

MM - You are high on the list, but no where near FOE atm.

EOP/DP - DP has been doing great vs. us in Clanwars, but I beg to differ when it comes to the wild.

CP - You beat EOP when our organization was bad. Props. Sad you won't except our terms for minis or preps. I guess your the new epidemic; level 60s in mith!

FI - You bring other clans with you and claim it's just invites. You do this A LOT. Go ahead and say EOP does because in the 3 weeks I have been with them they have only brought clanless people.

-Rest

Slow down there cowboy. You really need to calm down. This topic is a topic based on opinion, you sir aren't god, even though you think highly of yourself. You don't say what's fact and what is opinion, because everything on here is opinion. DP lost to you matched opts in clanwars, but we've beaten you 6-0 in 2 preps, matched opts. Cockyness says nothing about your clan just more about our clan and not being able to control it. Congratulations on your victories. I guess you could say in the past couple weeks we're 2(preps)-2(ppo+pvp) but you decline our run ins when we out opt you by 5 max. Hopefully we get some clean fights this weekend because I love fighting EOP, they're pretty nice.

Overall: Left is f2p right is p2p, last couple weeks, .5 is tied.

1. FOE (2+1 = 3)

2. MM (1+4 = 5)

3. DP (3.5+2 = 5.5)

No other clans are really balanced in f2p/p2p

4. EOP (3.5+5.5 = 9)

5. FI (4+5.5 = 9.5)

6. TLP (7+3 = 10)

7. CY (8+6.5 = 14.5)

8. DV (9+7 = 16)

9. IR (10+8? = 18)

Not too sure on the lower ranks, or whatever.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Actually we went from pulling 80's and 90's, then E closed and a fuckload of intro's and **** came to our trip which is why we pulled 120 that one time, pretty much all the E that joined us, already got convinced to leave us to join DP, and now we're back to pulling our regular 80's and 90's again....not to mention we have not had sign ups, or even prepped the slightest bit for any of our last 4 saturday pk trips. So really we went from pulling 90's to pulling 80's, which isn't bad at all if you ask me...not sure where you got your info of EOP pulling 60 to PPO, we peaked at 80 that day aswell and the fights we did have we were forced to sit people.

Yes so true Russ.

So much other clans are talking **** about us when they don't know what happenned. :dry:

F2P :

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP

4. DP

5. CP

6. FI

For now. I think it is going to change fast because this top 6 is getting closer and closer to each other what is nice! :cool:

www.eop-rs.com-1265856176-U80.png

- EoP Member since 16 January 2010 -

Sorry to say Goop but we would pull 110 then 90 the next week and continue with 80-100 the weeks after, Eop on the otherhand went from 120 to 85 to 72 to only like ~60 for PPO.

F2p as it stands

Fridays

Mm/Foe

Saturdays

Mm

Foe

Dp

Eop

Where you get your info from? we went from 85-95sh pulls to 120 when E closed to 88 when most E left for dp, then 75sh and last weekend 80 in ppo where we had to sit ppl. Not to mention we haven't prep for 4 weeks.

This weekend:

1.Foe/MM

2.EOP/DP

3.Fi/CP

4.Tlp

5.CY

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

I seriously loled. You're obviously trolling. EOP stomped DP in CLW and outside of CLW. So why are you putting them above us again? Clanless trolls these days.

Tiger: Lol FI brings a **** load of invites that aren't even apps; they're just from other clans. Needless to say you had a fight with MM and lost. Also how can you even put CP ahead of EOP when we lost ONE clanwars fight to them last week (and they beat us like 3/10 times in others) when we've beat them countless of weeks now. Also DP lost to us in CLW and IN THE WILD on the same day. That says PLENTY.

Current F2P Standing:

FOE - You clearly showed improvement the last month and have been doing great. Keep it up.

MM - You are high on the list, but no where near FOE atm.

EOP/DP - DP has been doing great vs. us in Clanwars, but I beg to differ when it comes to the wild.

CP - You beat EOP when our organization was bad. Props. Sad you won't except our terms for minis or preps. I guess your the new epidemic; level 60s in mith!

FI - You bring other clans with you and claim it's just invites. You do this A LOT. Go ahead and say EOP does because in the 3 weeks I have been with them they have only brought clanless people.

-Rest

DP stomped you 3-0 in clan wars... what you on about boi?

1)MM

2)FOE

3)DP

4)EOP

5)CP

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

f2p

Mm

Foe

Dp (improving well)

Eop (slumping)

Fi

Cp

p2p

Foe

Mm

Tlp

Dp

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

F2P Overall (Matched opts, full outs, etc)

1.FOE

2.MM

3.DP

4.EOP

P2P Overall (Matched opts, full outs, etc)

1.FOE

2.TLP

3.DP

4.MM

Overall

1.FOE

2.MM

3.DP

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

preds

1. MM - Steady

2. FOE - Slowly Rising

3. DP - Imo, will stay here for a little

4. CP - Will do good

5. EOP - Slumping l0l0l0l

6. FI - GL. Will catch up to EOP soon!!

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Just thought i'd clear some things up.

last time we met CP in pvp they ran into 1v1 twice.

we beat DP in pvp on saturday.

Fi finished on saturday before the clans from PPO got a chance to fight them, and they came out 40 minutes late the saturday before. :confused:

mm wouldn't fight foe on saturday? :blush:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. EoP

4. DP

5. Fi/Cp

oh, nearly forgot my banana; :banana:

We beat you on saturday and the other Saturday's you attempted to crash our run in vs DP so we sat in single until you left.

F2p:

mm

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

EoP members, theres a difference between trying to explain something and outright flaming. Anyone needlessly flaming gets posted in clan court.

f2p:

1. FOE - yeh

2. MM - sorry

3. EoP - haven't beaten above for a while, haven't lost to below.

4. DP - Haven't beaten EoP in pvp yet.

5. CP - Haven't beaten EoP in pvp yet.

6. Fi - Havent beaten EoP or had a trip without invites yet.

The top 6 is all very close though :P

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Actually we went from pulling 80's and 90's, then E closed and a fuckload of intro's and **** came to our trip which is why we pulled 120 that one time, pretty much all the E that joined us, already got convinced to leave us to join DP, and now we're back to pulling our regular 80's and 90's again....not to mention we have not had sign ups, or even prepped the slightest bit for any of our last 4 saturday pk trips. So really we went from pulling 90's to pulling 80's, which isn't bad at all if you ask me...not sure where you got your info of EOP pulling 60 to PPO, we peaked at 80 that day aswell and the fights we did have we were forced to sit people.

Didnt you guys slag mm off for having intro's on a trip?

Also in the foe ppo u had 74? thats including the main ofc, not forgetting all the ''intro's''

EoP members, theres a difference between trying to explain something and outright flaming. Anyone needlessly flaming gets posted in clan court.

6. Fi - Havent beaten EoP or had a trip without invites yet.

SOME1 IN EOP PUT HIM IN CLAN COURT

1. Dv

2. Foe

3. Rest dont matter

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

F2P

1) MM

2) FOE

-Gap

3) EOP/DP - 6-1 in matched fights in clan wars to DP, but your 1-0 up where it counts, Wildy.

4) ^

5) Fatality - Give the above a good fight.

6) Corrupt Pures - Same as above

-Gap

Not to sure about the rest, maybe a few more names could be slipped below cp before the gap.

Hi

F2P

1) MM

2) FOE

-Gap

3) EOP/DP - 6-1 in matched fights in clan wars to DP, but your 1-0 up where it counts, Wildy.

4) ^

5) Fatality - Give the above a good fight.

6) Corrupt Pures - Same as above

-Gap

Not to sure about the rest, maybe a few more names could be slipped below cp before the gap.

6-1?

If you wanna go like that...

1.MM

2.FOE

3.EOP - 10-6 in matched fights in clan wars to DP

Lolirl

Keep this relevant to the lists guys

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice