Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Cs is a unknown clan and we saw them this saturday and literally destoryed them :)

never seen them before this saturday

I heard Dv doesn't like F2P? And like to spam L2P2P while they getting owned in F2P & P2P.. CS have been doing allright .. Unlike Dv... They don't say they are #1...

0wnage would you mind to stop putting Dv #1 .. Cuz u keep running from clans that are new...

This Saturday

Mm

Foe

----gap---

Eop (I think they will start and step up)

Dp

Cp (will mass some couple more 34+ deffers)

Fi

--- small gap ----

Ex (We admit we're in a slump but still we will get out of it and even own Ch..)

Ch (pulling 1/3 of ur ml.. and calling other clan massers? Gl getting back up)

Cd

---- Huge Gap ---

Ir

Cs

Vl

Then Dv with their 15 People in F2P

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Dv doesn't like F2P? And like to spam L2P2P while they getting owned in F2P & P2P.. CS have been doing allright .. Unlike Dv... They don't say they are #1...

0wnage would you mind to stop putting Dv #1 .. Cuz u keep running from clans that are new...

This Saturday

Mm

Foe

----gap---

Dp

Fi

--- small gap ----

Ex (We admit we're in a slump but still we will get out of it and even own Ch..)

Cd

---- Huge Gap ---

Ir

Cs

Vl

Should really show some respect to DV, they're pulled like what 90 something to a p2p full out

That's probably more then you'll achieve

Anyways list

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

This Saturday

Mm

Foe

----gap---

Dp

Fi

--- small gap ----

Cd

---- Huge Gap ---

Ir

Cs

Vl

Ex is a new clan bro, if i were you i wouldnt be flaming other clans btw DV use to pull like 70s to F2p? Try doing that, then talk :D

1. FOE

2. MM

3. DP

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

This Saturday

Mm

Foe

----gap---

Dp

Fi

--- small gap ----

Cd

---- Huge Gap ---

Ir

Cs

Vl

Show some respect, you're a low level masser clan leader that flames way too much. DV have achieved more than you ever will. Don't flame CP for "massing", because look at your clan.

1. FOE

2. MM

3. DP

Overall list ^

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

This Saturday

Mm

Foe

----gap---

Dp

Fi

--- small gap ----

Cd

---- Huge Gap ---

Ir

Cs

Vl

Why do you have to flame CP in your list :\ im sorry that we have been beating you lately but you don't have to much up exuses on a fan site :rolleyes:

F2P:

1.MM

2.FOE

Gap of Numbers, skill, levels

3.DP

Number Gap

4.EOP

5.FI

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

This Saturday

Mm

Foe

----gap---

Dp

Fi

--- small gap ----

Cd

---- Huge Gap ---

Ir

Cs

Vl

Btw kid, we don't pull 15 to f2p but again nice try. And as other said above, dv has achieved more then you ever will, your an low level mass clan thats flaming clans that wreck you? Btw nice try attempting to lure us to EOP on sunday. Just cause you can't handle us by yourself.

Also, stop pming our leaders trying to get us to help you with chaotic, grow a pair and go fight yourself.

100425165443z.png

anyways.

Overall

Foe

MM

DP

cbf with rest atm.

This Saturday

Mm

Foe

----gap---

Dp

Fi

--- small gap ----

Cd

---- Huge Gap ---

Ir

Cs

Vl

Wow... DV are better then you. Even IF you guys beat them in Fri/Sat/Sund they will always be the better clan. You guys have pulled 60 two weeks in a row, and last week you pull 40 people. 3 weeks of good pulls doesnt mean anything( not to mention you guys are slumping too), DV have pulled way more then you guys consistently in the past, and they have alot better experience/leadership. From what ive seen you guys team with CD and mains and merged with some other clans. At least DV doesnt have to do that.

anyways

Sat pred

1.MM

2.FOE

GAP

3.DP

Tiny gap

4.EOP

5.FI

p2p20v20pure.png

Actually, Epidemic closed into EOP. It's not anybody's fault except your own clan for not keeping those members satisfied.

You're right, we don't cater for the needs of prepubescent kids as well as you guys do. And it was cute that you had ex-E ranks pm the Epidemic left in EoP begging them to join DP. Whatever keeps you out of a slump for another month i guess.

And you need a list :)

1. Dv ~ Because we're all being nice to them

2. IR

3. M

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

You're right, we don't cater for the needs of prepubescent kids as well as you guys do. And it was cute that you had ex-E ranks pm the Epidemic left in EoP begging them to join DP. Whatever keeps you out of a slump for another month i guess.

2. IR

3. M

There is no need to flame over something so stupid. I'm pretty sure if ex-E were to have stayed in eop you would have just loved it.

1. Foe

2. MM

3. DP

4. Fi/CP/EOP

Good luck this weekend all.

15zs5ro.jpg

OVERALL F2P + P2P

1) MM

2) FOE

---------

3) FI

4) DP

---------

5) EOP

6) TLP

7) CP

---------

8) CH

9) IR

---------

10) CS

11) EX

12) CD

---------

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

You are no where near to Foe in p2p like they are in f2p compared to MM.

So overall:

Foe

MM

They're too complacent in F2p.. If its equal opts in F2p they have no chance.

Just like if we have equal opts in P2p we have no chance.

But if we outnumber them by 15 in p2p, we could easily win and vice versa.

Overall:

MM/Foe

^

Rest.

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

2. IR

3. M

>implying all of E didn't go to 1 eop trip and realize "wow, these ranks have absolutely no idea what they're doing"

f2p pr3ds

1.foe/mm

2.dp

p2p preds

1.foe

2.mm

lol

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

2. IR

3. M

Jeez kid you must be upset. They wouldn't leave your clan if they actually enjoyed it.

And btw, we've outclassed you for the past 2 and a half months in both F2P and P2P.

Overall

1. FOE

2. MM

3. DP

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

>implying all of E didn't go to 1 eop trip and realize "wow, these ranks have absolutely no idea what they're doing"

i'm suprised anyone even bother with eop after the ****-tastic jobs they did when teaming with e

1. Foe

2. MM

3. DP

35b6usw.gif

f2p pr3ds

1.foe/mm

2.dp

p2p preds

1.foe

2.mm

lol

>implying E members are competent enough to distinguish between good and bad ranks.

And sean, theres a difference between outpulling and outclassing :)

1. Malice

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

We raped you in p2p, and your right we wouldnt fight you in f2p because you had 50 people running around not knowing a single thing there doing, plus there was alot of mains and scouts on you as per usual

oh and errm

1. Dv

Should really show some respect to DV, they're pulled like what 90 something to a p2p full out

That's probably more then you'll achieve

ilu

Ex is a new clan bro, if i were you i wouldnt be flaming other clans btw DV use to pull like 70s to F2p? Try doing that, then talk :D

ilu2

Show some respect, you're a low level masser clan leader that flames way too much. DV have achieved more than you ever will. Don't flame CP for "massing", because look at your clan.

yep

Wow... DV are better then you. Even IF you guys beat them in Fri/Sat/Sund they will always be the better clan. You guys have pulled 60 two weeks in a row, and last week you pull 40 people. 3 weeks of good pulls doesnt mean anything( not to mention you guys are slumping too), DV have pulled way more then you guys consistently in the past, and they have alot better experience/leadership. From what ive seen you guys team with CD and mains and merged with some other clans. At least DV doesnt have to do that.

another person who i love now :)

As im sure you have heard, Dv has accomplished more than your **** masser clan will ever do. You troll and flame constantly and i personally cant wait till you flame the wrong dude and get you clan killed because of it =).

just because i put you on my list doesnt mean you have to be nice to me :P

and errm yea this videos kid is just a joke lol, he takes **** way too serious, what he doesnt understand is that Dv's leadership more or less quit runescape and were being run by loyal members, if all our ranks actually put half the effort you put into massing up your clan we would roll on you anytime lmao

1. Dv

2. Foe

3. MM

4. Dp

5. Fi

6. Cp/Eop

7. ^

8. Not ex

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

>implying E members are competent enough to distinguish between good and bad ranks.

And sean, theres a difference between outpulling and outclassing :)

1. Malice

I'm pretty sure that DP would beat you matched in any server, and if you don't believe me, PM any rank in #dpures. Don't mistake DP for CP this time and ***** out tho :).

Overall

1. FOE

2. MM

3. DP

4. FI

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg