Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Agreeable list, EOP may jump dp very soon.

off topic: C and CD closing into Fi is just another sad excuse. Get information straight or get buttfucked, really. Who ever is stating that don't know how stupid they are looking. No joke. Not pointing out names, but you know who you are lool.

Wait, but most of C and CD did join Fi, that's why you're pulling so high numbers lol. Didn't know that was false information. :whistling:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, but most of C and CD did join Fi, that's why you're pulling so high numbers lol. Didn't know that was false information. :whistling:

Fi have like 15 apps and 10 at most are from CD that's hardly closing into them And lol at all the people saying Fi will go joint #1 with Foe today, they are the only clan that has not prepped for today so goodluck to them.

Preds -

MM/Foe - Just depends on the opts

Foe/MM - ^

Dp - Has a prep should pull good

TLP - Has a prep should pull good

Fi - No prep, Gl.

titanj.png

Closing into and and getting around 20/25 applicants from two clans closing isn't the same thing matey. If we put together the memberlists of the two clans they have easily over 100. I'll let you do the math, if you can. Just to remind you a majority or most is over 50%. I don't think it is even possible for most of the two clans to close into us, as not everyone meets the requirements. Way to make yourself look even more stupid. :whistling:

P2P preds tonight

1. MM - Sign ups

2. FOE - Sign ups

3. TLP/Fi - Depending on Fi's opts could go either way

4. Above

5. DP

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

Dont forget about CY. Thats 3 clans. I smell an "EOP effect".

1.MM

2.FOE

3.DP

rest noone cares

p2p20v20pure.png

1.MM

2.FOE

3.DP

rest noone cares

sure ya do lol.

Dp #3? swear you pulled 45 last week and you're having sign ups to make up for your poor pull?

Foe/MM

MM/Foe

TLP

Fi

Nobody cares :<

titanj.png

Closing into and and getting around 20/25 applicants from two clans closing isn't the same thing matey. If we put together the memberlists of the two clans they have easily over 100. I'll let you do the math, if you can. Just to remind you a majority or most is over 50%. I don't think it is even possible for most of the two clans to close into us, as not everyone meets the requirements. Way to make yourself look even more stupid. :whistling:

P2P preds tonight

1. MM - Sign ups

2. FOE - Sign ups

3. TLP/Fi - Depending on Fi's opts could go either way

4. Above

5. DP

Don't forget the clan's probably only had 20/25 active members combined, r0f.

P2p tonight

foe

mm

dp

fi

1.MM

2.FOE

3.DP

rest noone cares

Didn't you just clan hop from MM?

Personally I see TLP and CH overtaking CP in F2P.

IMO CP are just place holders for the number 6 spot.

F2P Preds in 1 month.

MM - Will take FI as a serious threat and take #1 back

FI - Will still be fighting above

FOE - Will lack consistant options to compete above, but beat below

DP - I reckon we'll hold firm against EOP.

EOP - Will compete with above

TLP/CP - If TLP can do what they did yesturday it should be good, but I don't think TLP will put constant effort into F2P, hope they do though.

^

P2P Preds tonight;

FOE

MM

TLP

FI

DP

Hi

F2p

#1 - MM

#2 - Dp/Fi

#3 - Foe

#4 - Eop

#5 - Cp

#6 - Ch - Reason being as. Every clan besides the top 5 stated above ran from us or didnt want a run in. Ir teamed with Ex to fight us and a few other's aswell. Idk. People thought Eop was wid us but they never were around us in the wild longer then 2min's

#7 IR

Rest

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

F2p

#1 - MM

#2 - Dp/Fi

#3 - Foe

#4 - Eop

#5 - Cp

#6 - Ch - Reason being as. Every clan besides the top 5 stated above ran from us or didnt want a run in. Ir teamed with Ex to fight us and a few other's aswell. Idk. People thought Eop was wid us but they never were around us in the wild longer then 2min's

#7 IR

Rest

Duval, I think TLP can take u

F2P

1. MM

2. FI

3. FOE/DP

5. EOP/CP

6. CP/EOP

7. TLP

8. CH?

9. ????

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

P2P Today Predictions:

1. Mm/Foe - Both did sign ups, both are looking to take eachother out.

2. ^

3. Fi - Were going to pull good, and I'm not cocky but were ******* good in P2P PVP & clan wars so we might even give the above a good fight despite no prep at all.

4. Tlp/Dp - These two seem to have a score to settle, it'll be interesting to see who comes out on top, both are really good p2p clans.

5. ^

F2P Overall:

1. Mm - Still here as far as I am concerned, we havne't fought MM much and we've had eachothers backs the past few weeks. It will be fun to fight for this spot in the upcoming months and I'd like this to be a healthy rivalry unlike we have both had with FOE/DP.

2. Fi - Were very consistent, and were organized, we've proven that. Our pull will continue to increase and were looking to get back to that #1 spot which has been our goal for the past year. I don't expect this to be very easy and I guarantee MM won't let it go without a fight.

3. Foe - Numbers arn't the best, still pretty good and above the below slightly. Going to have to pick it up as I am sure DP is going to be going for you next.

4. Dp - Not sure if your rising or steady, but I assume you'll be looking to take the #3 spot.

5. Eop/Cp - These two also have a score to settle, let's see who comes out on top when it's done.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

P2P Today Predictions:

1. Mm/Foe - Both did sign ups, both are looking to take eachother out.

2. ^

3. Fi - Were going to pull good, and I'm not cocky but were ******* good in P2P PVP & clan wars so we might even give the above a good fight despite no prep at all.

4. Tlp/Dp - These two seem to have a score to settle, it'll be interesting to see who comes out on top, both are really good p2p clans.

5. ^

F2P Overall:

1. Mm - Still here as far as I am concerned, we havne't fought MM much and we've had eachothers backs the past few weeks. It will be fun to fight for this spot in the upcoming months and I'd like this to be a healthy rivalry unlike we have both had with FOE/DP.

2. Fi - Were very consistent, and were organized, we've proven that. Our pull will continue to increase and were looking to get back to that #1 spot which has been our goal for the past year. I don't expect this to be very easy and I guarantee MM won't let it go without a fight.

3. Foe - Numbers arn't the best, still pretty good and above the below slightly. Going to have to pick it up as I am sure DP is going to be going for you next.

4. Dp - Not sure if your rising or steady, but I assume you'll be looking to take the #3 spot.

5. Eop/Cp - These two also have a score to settle, let's see who comes out on top when it's done.

Good List (WTF DP AND FI AGREEEING???)

P2P Overall;

1. FOE

2. MM

3. FI

4. TLP

5. DP

Hi

F2P Preds in 1 month.

MM - Will take FI as a serious threat and take #1 back

FI - Will still be fighting above

FOE - Will lack consistant options to compete above, but beat below

DP - I reckon we'll hold firm against EOP.

EOP - Will compete with above

TLP/CP - If TLP can do what they did yesturday it should be good, but I don't think TLP will put constant effort into F2P, hope they do though.

^

P2P Preds tonight;

FOE

MM

TLP

FI

DP

Will take #1 back? Huh when did we lose it lol.

Today

MM/Foe - Should be fun

TLP/DP - Both prepped

FI - No prep

titanj.png

We'll see what sign ups do for everyone. Good luck guys.

Preds:

1. MM/Foe

2. Fi/TLP/DP - Fi is the only clan not prepping for this, but I think we can compete with both of these clans.

Actually FI/TLP Only clans. TLP Didn't have sign-ups idk where you got that notion.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Didn't you just clan hop from MM?

Personally I see TLP and CH overtaking CP in F2P.

IMO CP are just place holders for the number 6 spot.

We beat Tlp :P and we beat CH on friday out numbered by 7. We only fought Eop in a cluster on saturday ;)

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Carnage closed and ask all their members to join Fi, and last night Cd did the same, thats called closing into you, but yea its always a good thing i guess

1. MM

2. Fi/Foe

3. ^

4. Dp

5. Eop

around 10 carnage went to fi others spread across the board, i would know if people were told to join and clan and they are not, people are joining rival clans to rape eachother for lols

P2P

1. FOE/FI - I have honestly no idea what happened, not trying to flame/troll but we were there on sperm hill holding our ground when mains rushed. Mains attacked us as well as you, but we were there and you weren't...? I'm not sure what happened, but im not claiming a win.

2. MM?

3. TLP..? I didn't pay attention to this rank lol today

9kqihk.png

i see foe has resorted to crashing planned run ins today and ****, pretty sad way to get outa your slump guys

Today

1. Fi

2. Foe

3. MM

4. Dp/Tlp?

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

So far:

1. Foe/Fi - well I died and didn't see you do it but I returned to you in Clan Wars and us fighting the mains at hills. I wont claim a win since you had the same amount as us fighting in Clan Wars and since it was crashed.

2. MM - I haven't seen you yet, but you could easily be #1.

15zs5ro.jpg

Today P2P

1.FOE

2.FI

3.MM i see your back to your old ways calling HF again when losing 'lil guys'

No HF was there they came from GDZ and never touched you

MM - Cleared FOE in 2mins LOL

FI - Smashed FOE

FOE - Back to your old ways with the excuses

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

P2p Today:

1. Foe - Long fight w/ Fi only because of Fi's 1 item mage/melee/rangers. I'll post pics if Fi decide to flame me on this.

2. Fi/MM - Would've been nice to see a fight between you two so idk. MM beat Foe 4 mins after Foe's fight w/ Fi. Mm was massed, Foe wasn't imo.

3. ---

4. Tlp - Beat DP quickly

5. DP - Gave MM a decent fight, lost to MM/Tlp

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg