Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a difference between cocky and confident

1.Foe/MM

2. FI

clearly Fi are being cocky rather than confident, even if some of what they say is confidence they can even make that sound cocky

P2p

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Fi

4. Tlp

5. Dp

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

How haven't we? We've pulled more than them in the past 3 weeks, I guess we will need to wait for this weekend,

F2P:

1. FI

2. MM

3. FOE/DP

So you're saying right...

If FI was #1 F2p

Foe were #2

and MM were #3

and Foe pull higher than you but they don't actually fight you, that makes Foe #1? that's what you're basically saying.

1. MM

2. Fi

3. Foe

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

clearly Fi are being cocky rather than confident, even if some of what they say is confidence they can even make that sound cocky

P2p

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Fi

4. Tlp

5. Dp

Sure you have those 5 people out of 122 that post in here and talk but they've been in a slump for a year+ you can't blame them for supporting their clan even if it's not he best way to do it.

Huge difference between heated arguments and "cockyness". Saying your clan is #1 isn't cockyness unless the whole clan says it, not 5 or 20.

1.foe

2.mm

3.dp

4.tlp

LOL kruckcrasher. Really? We've been struggling?

It's one odd weekend. Foe have struggled for the past 2 months, which is why you've had 2 double attendance points since then.

Fatality have been pulling good because CD have basically closed into them.

As for the vid, HF ? where the **** was they... there was like 4 members and they were attacking MM too. MM cleared Foe clearly shown in rang3r4elmo's vid, logged and banked then returned, yet you some how claimed a win?

From this post i'll keep my mouth quiet.

This weekend:

MM

Fi

Foe

as I said, it was the odd week off.

2 apps bro.

yeh they rly closed into us.

fi

mm

foe

45w2jk.gif

Overall;

MM

FI/FOE - Confuzzled

^

DP - Imo, we're still #4 F2P and #5 P2P. I can't see us being over taken in P2P unless clans do teamed trips.

TLP - Strong P2P and starting to F2P more

EOP - TLP have been better that you have been in previous weeks/months in there preferred server. However, last week you did well in P2P but you've never really been consistant in P2P. Hope you prove me wrong.

CP

Hi

NBA Final

1. LAKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW

GAP

2.Celtics - you suck

Agreed. How do you blow a 13 point lead lol and even go to lose!?

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

F2P FRIDAY:

1) ENGLAND

2) ALGERIA

3) FI

--------

4) MM

5) FOE

--------

6) DP

--------

7) EOP

8) CP

--------

9) TLP

--------

10) CH

11) IR

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

The only thing I can't understand is you're all saying all these clan have closed into us, you're acting like they couldn't have joined any other clan don't ***** about not getting applications, that's your own damn fault try recruiting and putting some effort into it because that is what Fatality has been doing for the past ******* month, we have been going the distance and more to pull ourselves out of this slump we have been. And now that we have, ofc all of you find excuses to justify your weak ass responses as to why we are doing so good. We're working our asses off that's why, so please hop off our *****. If you really think that the reason we are doing so well is because magically we got clans to close into us, you're the most ignorant people I know. They must have joined us for a reason, and we haven't got the 140 people from the 3 clans that supposedly closed into us, closer to maybe 20 because if we got the whole clan there would be no competition for us because we would be pulling >9000

This weekend.

1. FI

2. FOE

3. MM

4. DP/TLP

5. EOP/CP

craig_sig_finished.gif

You clan hopped from MM to DP.

P.S.- Don't be flamebaiting about Fi when we put DP into a slump.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. Rest

P.S. goes after all the info silly

F2p

1. MM

2. Fi

3. Foe

P2p:

1. Foe

2. MM

3. Fi

Overall:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. Fi

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

The only reason there doing so well is because CY closed into them. They were pulling 20-30. Then when CY closed into them, they started pulling 50

1.MM

2.FI-Only reason MM is above you is because your clan is filled with clan hoppers :tongue:

3.FOE

4.DP

5.TLP

6.EOP

7.CP

8.CH

Nah kid cy closed in cpr ask p0ke

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

The only thing I can't understand is you're all saying all these clan have closed into us, you're acting like they couldn't have joined any other clan don't ***** about not getting applications, that's your own damn fault try recruiting and putting some effort into it because that is what Fatality has been doing for the past ******* month, we have been going the distance and more to pull ourselves out of this slump we have been. And now that we have, ofc all of you find excuses to justify your weak ass responses as to why we are doing so good. We're working our asses off that's why, so please hop off our *****. If you really think that the reason we are doing so well is because magically we got clans to close into us, you're the most ignorant people I know. They must have joined us for a reason, and we haven't got the 140 people from the 3 clans that supposedly closed into us, closer to maybe 20 because if we got the whole clan there would be no competition for us because we would be pulling >9000

This weekend.

1. FI

2. FOE

3. MM

4. DP/TLP

5. EOP/CP

We ain't on your *****, and i'm just laughing at the fact you went from weeping to cockyness.

You know MM's forums, feel free to fill out a fullout app.

1. MM - Defeated the least for the past 2 months.

2. Fi - pulling great, could actually try fighting Mm for once.

3. Foe - would be #2 but the opts aren't doing it, you have the potential for #1

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

We ain't on your *****, and i'm just laughing at the fact you went from weeping to cockyness.

You know MM's forums, feel free to fill out a fullout app.

1. MM - Defeated the least for the past 2 months.

2. Fi - pulling great, could actually try fighting Mm for once.

3. Foe - would be #2 but the opts aren't doing it, you have the potential for #1

We have tryed asking for run ins you guys never want one though.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

lol charlie i agree, rooney is having a shocker, and i have no clue why joe cole isnt playing, he makes the game alot more lively and isnt afraid to take people on, and god knows why heskey is on the pitch...

OT

1. Argentina

2. Brazil

3. Spain

4. Rest dont matter

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

lol charlie i agree, rooney is having a shocker, and i have no clue why joe cole isnt playing, he makes the game alot more lively and isnt afraid to take people on, and god knows why heskey is on the pitch...

OT

1. Argentina

2. Brazil

3. Spain

4. Rest dont matter

I would actually join DV just for you saying you want Joe Cole played.

I've been going on about him to my mates for ages that he should start/come on.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png