Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Cant really rank anyone today, for all the teaming but I'll admit it was impressive that MM held off FOE+FI for a while before losing to them, I tip my hat because I hate teaming. ****** day hopefully Sunday is nothing like that.

1. MM

After Teaming

1. No one deserves a spot for teaming.

craig_sig_finished.gif

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all the Pure Clans in Runescape should come together as one and declare war on RSD <3

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

1.FoeTality (was able to hold ground against around 5 clans fighting them. Also want to mention that a masser clan, named Fearless, was with EOP+MM.

2.Eruption of Mayhem or w/e (They had around 3 other clans helping them to be honest, yet FoeTality still held the ground for around 10 minutes of nonstop fighting.

3.DP+CP (Didn't see you guys much. Only thing I noticed is that you were a pain while we were fighting MM+EOP.)

You seem to have 1 sided opinion, those clans "helping mm" were attacking MM too, say wat?

but i had fun, except that I died like 4 times

JESUS... Forget I said anything.

1.MM

2.Fi

3.Foe

4.EoP

5.CP

6.DP

Teaming ---

1.FoeTality (was able to hold ground against around 5 clans fighting them. Also want to mention that a masser clan, named Fearless, was with EOP+MM.

2.Eruption of Mayhem or w/e (They had around 3 other clans helping them to be honest, yet FoeTality still held the ground for around 10 minutes of nonstop fighting.

3.DP+CP (Didn't see you guys much. Only thing I noticed is that you were a pain while we were fighting MM+EOP.)

I believe there were 2 points in the hills battle where MM+EOP were in the middle of CP+DP & FOE+FI, pushing one to non multi then the other, i think we did it 2-3x idk.

Who cares though, teaming fights don't count imo, just fun every now and then.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

team:

1.MM+EOP clearly better than foe+fi, we got hit by cd and fi+foe at the same time and still managed to clear both teams.

2.Fi+foe

3.Cp+DP

Alone:

1.MM

2.Fi

3.Foe

4.EOP

5.Cp

6.DP

7.Tlp

I believe there were 2 points in the hills battle where MM+EOP were in the middle of CP+DP & FOE+FI, pushing one to non multi then the other, i think we did it 2-3x idk.

Who cares though, teaming fights don't count imo, just fun every now and then.

What goop said.... and fearless the masser clan was bsing mm+eop

Even ask e holy m0nk the leader of fs...

1.mm+eop- did pretty gud

2.foe+fi-nice job

3.cp+dp- heard you guys had to team just to take us down gj anyways

4.tlp/rest

What goop said.... and fearless the masser clan was bsing mm+eop

Even ask e holy m0nk the leader of fs...

1.mm+eop- did pretty gud

2.foe+fi-nice job

3.cp+dp- heard you guys had to team just to take us down gj anyways

4.tlp/rest

No, we only teamed because you and TLP crashed every fight we had. So we teamed to fight both of you but TLP bailed.

1. Everyone

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Y are we talking about Fearless????

They have no organisation AT ALL! and how could they crash EOP or w/E

Anyway

Low/Med Clans

Ir

Ch

dF

Cr

Dv

Db

Z

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Today:

Although it was a lot of cluster *****, was really fun but don't want it to happen every weekend cause it's hard to rank clans that way. Individual rankings..

1. MM - Clearly, had the best opts today, although Fi was giving you a hell of a 1 v 1 fight before Foe came. How many did you pull exactly?

2. Fi - We had the second highest numbers today and would have out opted the below and we have some pretty good organization going to back up our #'s.

3. Foe - Had fun with yall today.

I can't determine the rest because they all seem to have nice opts or teamed from the start of there trip.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

MM

Foe/Fi ? Idk

-------

EOP

DP/CP

TLP

Wanted fights with DP/CP but they just planned on teaming mainly the whole time.

Heard MM beat Foe and never got a fight with Fi.

EOP cleared TLP at the altar when they got a fall in east of west of altar.

And EOP was fightin DP+CP for a cool minute and took them awhile to clear us, pushed them south with them having ~+25? near the bandits and pulled back and killed the remaining of TLP that was attacking us/DP/CP and CP DP finally got a regroup then cleared us finally.. Grats.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

MM

Foe/Fi ? Idk

-------

EOP

DP/CP

TLP

Wanted fights with DP/CP but they just planned on teaming mainly the whole time.

Heard MM beat Foe and never got a fight with Fi.

EOP cleared TLP at the altar when they got a fall in east of west of altar.

And EOP was fightin DP+CP for a cool minute and took them awhile to clear us, pushed them south with them having ~+25? near the bandits and pulled back and killed the remaining of TLP that was attacking us/DP/CP and CP DP finally got a regroup then cleared us finally.. Grats.

Only reason we teamed is cause you crashed us three times when we didn't do anything to bother EOP.

Oh well, your fault.

1. Everyone

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Today:

Although it was a lot of cluster *****, was really fun but don't want it to happen every weekend cause it's hard to rank clans that way. Individual rankings..

1. MM - Clearly, had the best opts today, although Fi was giving you a hell of a 1 v 1 fight before Foe came. How many did you pull exactly?

2. Fi - We had the second highest numbers today and would have out opted the below and we have some pretty good organization going to back up our #'s.

I can't determine the rest because they all seem to have nice opts or teamed from the start of there trip.

I give MM the #1 because they won the 1 v 1 fight. The one we won was win FOE was securing the win.

you will never know my true identity

Today:

We pulled about 75 I think and peaked at like 81?

Mm

Fi

Foe

Eop/Dp?

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png