Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Today's Trips

1) MM/FOE - Heard you went 1-1? I think MM was the strongest today but I think FOE's trip lasted longer?

3) Epidemic - Beat most of the below, slow start but eventually had a lot of fights. Peaked at ~70-75 and ACed a few fights as well.

4) CP - I expected a bit more from you guys but oh well, keep it up.

5) TLP - Good job, heard you beat IR?

6) DP - I think you guys go here?

7) Malice - Had a fun trip I think. :P

8) IR - Crashed us but still got chased all around the map. Good fight.

IF us and Tlp pretty much tied then how are they 5 and us 8?

UJUI2.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.dont care

2.dont care

3. Epidemic- 70 + is very naise, I wanted to rush u guys when u guys were going up from fog early in the trip when u guys had around 60 but u hopped inside hillz :( was about to hit you . it woulda been a gf.

4.CP- Im gonna put us here because of the numbers. We were quite unlucky scouting today and couldnt find many fights to proove ourselves.

5- IR/TLP/DP- heard all 3 of u guys had 50+ and had some good fights together . WE beat DP 55 vs 50. woulda liked to fight TLp and IR( next weekend :D)

8. DV-crashed our ending opts vs DP-no respect.

9. Malice/CY- OWNAGE :D

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

F2p-

1.Foe- went 1-1 but they ended Mm trip and they still had enough to fight 40+ hf for 40 mins.

Also would have beat Mm.

2.Mm-belong here, tbh you guys give up too easily, when you could have done better.

3.E- heard they pull 70+ nice.

4.Fi- heard you got raped near ruins by Foe.

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

F2p-

1.Foe- went 1-1 but they ended Mm trip and they still had enough to fight 40+ hf for 40 mins.

Also would have beat Mm.

2.Mm-belong here, tbh you guys give up too easily, when you could have done better.

3.E- heard they pull 70+ nice.

4.Fi- heard you got raped near ruins by Foe.

1. MM- 1-1 with FOE but we all know that that number would have been much different had FOE not hide all day lol.

2. FOE- Hid from MM when they had their peak opts for 45 minutes, decide to finally fight MM after 15ish MM members get bored and log out.

3. E?

4. others

1252299976375a.jpg

1.dont care

2.dont care

3. Epidemic- 70 + is very naise, I wanted to rush u guys when u guys were going up from fog early in the trip when u guys had around 60 but u hopped inside hillz :( was about to hit you . it woulda been a gf.

4.CP- Im gonna put us here because of the numbers. We were quite unlucky scouting today and couldnt find many fights to proove ourselves.

5- IR/TLP/DP- heard all 3 of u guys had 50+ and had some good fights together . WE beat DP 55 vs 50. woulda liked to fight TLp and IR( next weekend :D)

8. DV-crashed our ending opts vs DP-no respect.

9. Malice/CY- OWNAGE :D

We had 42 when we fought you, and Your leaders PMed us saying you only had 43, which is why we accepted.

Goodfight anyway.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

We had 42 when we fought you, and Your leaders PMed us saying you only had 43, which is why we accepted.

Goodfight anyway.

ummm we had a planned run in vs TLP and we were dding waiting for TLP to charge.... I dont know what ur talking about how we had a planned run in.

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

Goodfight anyway.

well i heard that u guys were just waiting for us at gap but like, i dont think we even said anything like "yeah we'll be there" i just felt we were better off fighting tlp lol, but yeah, we fought, and thankfully tlp didnt come though they offered help

1. MM- 1-1 with FOE but we all know that that number would have been much different had FOE not hide all day lol.

2. FOE- Hid from MM when they had their peak opts for 45 minutes, decide to finally fight MM after 15ish MM members get bored and log out.

3. E?

4. others

Lol hid?

So that your excuse for ending your trip "you got bored".

Not a very good excuse for the "kings of f2p" lmao :rolleyes:

back on topic-

Prediction for Sunday.

1.Foe

2.Mm

3.Tlp

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

Lol hid?

So that your excuse for ending your trip "you got bored".

Not a very good excuse for the "kings of f2p" lmao :rolleyes:

back on topic-

Prediction for Sunday.

1.Foe

2.Mm

3.Tlp

Too bad MM never claimed themselves to be "kings of f2p" at all.

Not to mention FOE did hide for 50 minutes and if there was a battle, the win would have went clearly to MM. Trust me, I vidded each time you hopped and it was about 5 times. Its okay though, you can keep telling yourself lies about it but theres no need to deny the fact that you did hide from MM today until MM's opts dropped :/

You know why MM's opts dropped even after we beat FOE in the first fight? We got tired of hunting you again. Its only when we had 70 that you decide to be "tough".

Prediction for Sunday

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. Tlp

1252299976375a.jpg

Saturday

1) MM - Pulled 100+, beasted everyone, well done

2) FOE - Put up a great fight to MM's peak, would have beaten below

3) E - Didn't quite have the numbers to beat FOE or MM today

4) CP - Pulled decently, heard you had a good fight with FOE

5) M - Competed with E and CP, tried to get more fights but below clans ended early and were scouted with less opts. Also had a 40 minute fight with Phalanx outnumbered 2-1

6) DV - didn't hear much from them, only saw them when they crashed our fight with CY

7) CY - Originally scouted with 40, by the time we had our run-in I scouted 35ish

8) DP - Scouted with 36, watched them hop and never saw afterward. Assuming they ended then.

9) FI - Didn't hear from or see you guys today :(

10) TLP - Same as FI

Sorry I didn't include IR, we scouted you once with 51, but never really heard from you and didn't get a chance for a run-in. I'd likely place you around 5-7

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

yh srry mm isnt like foe, mm members dont get striked for leaving, i mean cha0s pur3 that have to log out cause they got a life. Also dont e-date on the internet, good ******* try tho idiot

Rofl love how you come up with excuses to cover your lost.

Back on topic-

1.Foe- starting to come out of their slump, but need to maintain it.

2.Mm-doing well but Foe still manged you Tie with you and don't end their trips.

3.E-doing well pulled 70 but can not compete with the above.

4.Fi-starting to show some life.

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

Too bad MM never claimed themselves to be "kings of f2p" at all.

Not to mention FOE did hide for 50 minutes and if there was a battle, the win would have went clearly to MM. Trust me, I vidded each time you hopped and it was about 5 times. Its okay though, you can keep telling yourself lies about it but theres no need to deny the fact that you did hide from MM today until MM's opts dropped :/

You know why MM's opts dropped even after we beat FOE in the first fight? We got tired of hunting you again. Its only when we had 70 that you decide to be "tough".

Prediction for Sunday

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. Tlp

In the words of the great SPW, "if you cant get us because you're logging out, you're slow like old people *******" -SPW MM legend.

He would utter that when FOE couldn't get MM because they were the ones hiding at the start of PVP/BH worlds.

Saturday

5) M - Competed with E and CP, tried to get more fights but below clans ended early and were scouted with less opts. Also had a 40 minute fight with Phalanx outnumbered 2-1

6) DV - didn't hear much from them, only saw them when they crashed our fight with CY

7) CY - Originally scouted with 40, by the time we had our run-in I scouted 35ish

8) DP - Scouted with 36, watched them hop and never saw afterward. Assuming they ended then.

10) TLP - Same as FI

Sorry I didn't include IR, we scouted you once with 51, but never really heard from you and didn't get a chance for a run-in. I'd likely place you around 5-7

lol just because you didn't hear from someone means that you rank them at the bottom?

lol just because you didn't hear from someone means that you rank them at the bottom?

I was scouting the whole day and saw everyone but them :huh:

Rather than disagreeing with my list, make your own

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Saturday

10) TLP - Same as FI

Okay heres how the weekend went down.

1.MM

2.Foe

3.E

4.Cp

5.IR/Tlp- both pull 50ish. Also IR ended at 6:04 following a run-in vs Cp.

6.M- idk opts claim to have had a good weekend.

7.Dp- apparently had about 45-50. Beat Dv.

8.DV- Had 40-45 lost to Dp.

9.Cy- Had about 40 didnt do anything.

10.Eop- Saw about 10 of you at w57 bh all day.

UJUI2.png

Okay heres how the weekend went down.

1.MM

2.Foe

3.E

4.Cp

5.IR/Tlp- both pull 50ish. Also IR ended at 6:04 following a run-in vs Cp.

6.M- idk opts claim to have had a good weekend.

7.Dp- apparently had about 45-50. Beat Dv.

8.DV- Had 40-45 lost to Dp.

9.Cy- Had about 40 didnt do anything.

10.Eop- Saw about 10 of you at w57 bh all day.

I love you

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

Saturday

1. FOE - 1-1 with MM, beat more clans with MM, had a 40 minute run in with HF after over 2 hours into the trip

2. MM - 1-1 with FOE, not many wins today, ended early, lose opts very fast lol

3. E

4. IR/TLP

5. -

6. FI

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Saturday

1) MM/FOE - Hard to separate, I know MM's cc was maxed at one stage but MM vs FOE fights were even, so meh.

3) Epidemic - Did aiight.

4) CP - Climbing, hopefully they can mpve to 70+ pulls cause of this merge, would be disappointing if they dropped off.

5) TLP - Beat IR

6) Malice - Had Calamity practically finished then got crashed... What else is new.

7) DP - Declined a run in with us when we scouted them doing nothing with 40+

8) IR - Did alright I think?

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]