Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Ok DP+CY, we crash Epidemic at every opportunity we get, sorry that you were on the other end of it. If you noticed we purposely rushed from the northesat during your fight at sperm hill. If any other fights not including ones involving E were crashed, let me know.

Why are you getting offended? We're stating a fact you was teamed with AX.

We was fighting CP at ports and you guys crashed. Just to let you know

Proud Leader of Destructive Pures
71k1gj.png

oixjk1.png
2uqdfgh.png2niu1dj.pngsy1cur.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You crashed DP vs CP before E crashed it.

There, you know now

Oh yeah, that's because we knew E was crashing, but we ended up getting there before them unfortunately. E arrived a few seconds after us, so it was just unlucky. Sorry bout that, E was our intention :P.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Today -

DP - only opts atm, you did not give us a good fight. You'd run into clan wars, regroup, and in the process IR would hit E, E would make IR run then you'd come back out. Thats the sole reason it took so long for E to clear you. You had no upper hand in the fight, E was pushing you the whole fight. Your just opts, hope your organization gets better.

Actually, E outnumbered us by 5 and we were equal to the fight before IR crashed.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

inb4 trolls.

and FI we didnt crash u. malice ran out so we rushed them. then u guys came out so we cleared u

We were planning a run-in with them right then, Tom went to take us to defend a bit north and accidently hugged us on the wall. We went to fall in on him and you rushed us from the north and Fi hit us from the south.

armysystemsig.jpg

Actually, E outnumbered us by 5 and we were equal to the fight before IR crashed.

Actually, the fight started at middle volcano and you ran back to sperm hill. We rush sperm hill and from there on you were just moving down from the west side of sperm hill (towards south of clan wars).

IR hit us from north of sperm hill at this time. IR's main intention was E as stated by zo in these posts. It wasn't a fair fight and still E came out on top. E didn't outnumber you guys by ****, E had 45ish the whole fight.

Signature removed

Actually, the fight started at middle volcano and you ran back to sperm hill. We rush sperm hill and from there on you were just moving down from the west side of sperm hill (towards south of clan wars).

IR hit us from north of sperm hill at this time. IR's main intention was E as stated by zo in these posts. It wasn't a fair fight and still E came out on top. E didn't outnumber you guys by ****, E had 45ish the whole fight.

I'm not denying that E won in the end, but we aren't alll numbers like you're claiming we are.

E had 53, we had 48. I know this because I checked your opts when we were on the sperm hill.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

I'm not denying that E won in the end, but we aren't alll numbers like you're claiming we are.

E had 53, we had 48. I know this because I checked your opts when we were on the sperm hill.

Actually, imagine if it was E vs DP a clean fight with no IR butting in and killing ~3 of our people.

Oh and imagine if there was no clan wars to help you hug/regroup..

Now aren't DP all numbers?

E had 50 IN VENT when we fought and it came down to 45ish, you might have scouted the wrong clan bro.

Signature removed

Actually, imagine if it was E vs DP a clean fight with no IR butting in and killing ~3 of our people.

E had 50 IN VENT when we fought and it came down to 45ish, you might have scouted the wrong clan bro.

091114230035.png

Theres more E in cw there than DP lol.

And we didn't need to scout your numbers, we were on the opposite hill to you staring at your DD.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

Even your ranks are saying it was a close fight.

Your clan members even agree we were winning at one point, where we managed to push you off sperm hill back to your volcano.

Both clans got a quick remass when IR crashed but E managed to out-opt us and defeat us.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Your a complete idiot, get off PW. You out-opted us a by 5 and we pushed you, but your last push overwhelmed us. Listen to your members idiot. You won, we put up a good fight.

And btw, when we ran to back to sperm hill, our plan worked. 1/4 of E got lured.

A)You never pushed us, you haven't read the past posts of this little arguement. IR was on our ass.

B)You regrouped in CW atleast 5 times, how many times did E regroup in CW?

C)That's not your plan, E came up with the plan when DP were busy fighting for #10, Jib was the first to use and it didn't work, but we'll wait for the vid to show us that.

Now, cross out IR hitting E and you not having CWA.. what would have happend?

Signature removed

091114230035.png

Theres more E in cw there than DP lol.

And we didn't need to scout your numbers, we were on the opposite hill to you staring at your DD.

Um that's IR in CW trying to regroup to rush E back, nice try though.. too bad you overlooked one thing,

E were at middle volc regrouping.

@Sean- DP didn't lose cos E outopted them, what the **** are you smoking, this is coming from a DP co-leader.

Signature removed

Anyway question to guys talking **** whoever, if not spamming the top list

What does it matter u had a good fight? u guys cry over ******** like "oh we should've done this, or couldve done that"

but u didn't, that's why E's the better clan or whoever other clan will claim the same thing, why are people even comparing themselves solely on a single weekend vs a clan who wasn't a 1 weekend show?

cmon guys, this really annoys me because 1. you lost, u can't make anything of it because u lost, just make ur lists and not spam 2-3 pages of a ******** arguments

anyways that's all i gotta say, have fun

Today F2P

1. MM - Goodjob

2. FOE - MM is past you again

3. E - Goodjob, had a really epic fight vs you

4. DP - Peaked 63, beat below, gave E a good fight

5. CP - Pulled 50, thanks for the fight

6. M - Thanks for the fight

7. TLP - Saw you with about 40

8. DV - Ended within 30 minutes of trip?

Not ranking IR cause all they did was crash and fail miserably today.

FOE never passed us... They had an advantage because MM took the time changes hard and pulled bad. Beating a clan 2 weeks in a row doesn't mean you pass them and if it did we are #1 P2P as well since we mopped FOE 2 weeks in a row in P2P.

MM - Was a good day and undefeated.

E/FOE - Would have like to see you guys fight.

FOE / E - Hope you had a fun trip FOE. :smile:

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

F2P today

1) MM

2) FOE

3) E

4) CP/DP

5) DP/CP

6) TLP

7) M - Bad week for us, less than average attendance and were crashed alot as usual

8) IR/AX/A

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

My comp like died just as E vs Dp vs Ir was starting.

I managed to run downstairs, turn another laptop on and then like log in and **** and E and Dp were still fighting.

Lll

1) MM - Good job

2) FOE - Would have beaten E

3) E - Bad day, still managed to scrape a few wins however organisation lacked a little.

4) DP

5) M

6) CP

7) IR+AX

8) TLP

Hi

Teehee stop argueing here.

Today (From Epidemic's Perspective)

MM - Tried to give you a fight today at port but you were too strong for us today.

FOE - Didn't hear of you today. Connor offered us a run-in and I turned it down because our vent and myself were getting DDOS'd at that point. Shame we didn't get to fight later on, I'll put you above us anyways.

Epidemic - Trip started off slow but ended with some decent action.

DP - Great Pull and thanks for the fight. Few things I want to clear tho. Firstly, we were going to give you a fight after fighting MM without banking or getting pray and you took about 10 minutes to fight us. Next time just come faster. Also, what teehee is trying to say is that we were pushing you in CWars then regrouping and IR would come out and hit us, we'd send IR back in CWars and then you would rush back out for us. I'm sure if the fight was a 1v1 far from a safe zone it would've ended much faster, no offense. If you don't believe me:

we crash Epidemic at every opportunity we get, sorry that you were on the other end of it. If you noticed we purposely rushed from the northesat during your fight at sperm hill.

Nonetheless, good pull, keep it up it was fun fighting ya'll.

Malice - I'll put you here. Heard you had quite a few opts. I don't know how your trip went tho. Sorry we couldn't AC your fight as we had another track on another clan :(

Fatality - Good to see you guys out again. Hopefully you get get back to pulling a lot.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

F2P today

1) MM

2) FOE

3) E

4) CP/DP

5) DP/CP

6) TLP

7) M - Bad week for us, less than average attendance and were crashed alot as usual

8) IR/AX/A

Forgot to include FI

1) MM

2) FOE

3) E

4) CP/DP

5) DP/CP

6) TLP

7) FI/M

8) M/FI - Bad week for us, less than average attendance and were crashed alot as usual

9) IR/AX/A

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Quick question: Zo, why is your sole intention to crash Epidemic when it is guaranteed that your clan will come off worse?

I know, if you crash a clan atleast win lol.

You crashed E vs DP in full flow and you still managed to come off worse than both of us, same thing happened with DP vs CP.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

Quick question: Zo, why is your sole intention to crash Epidemic when it is guaranteed that your clan will come off worse?

i'll answer that for zo and say because we've been there before way back, and i dont know about how they feel about it but if they do it they must see some fun in it?

i know we did back then lol, but now crashing is just inconvenient, if ur a crasher now, ull most likely be crashed by another clan instead and be the crashed, making it a clusterfuck and those are never fun unless ur the last clan there to clean house