Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Funny cuz Dv had actually rushed us and we moved north...

Lol DP just need to learn how to fight under pressure and when their getting crashed. We were crashed

before DP and you had the advantage, we simply adjusted and steamrolled you.

You guys got a fall in well we pushed forward and then came in behind sandwhiching us.. It was smart of you, but you cant say CP won, because if it werent for Dv crashing Dp would of continued pushing and would of Won. Either way see you saturday.

090722005504.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys got a fall in well we pushed forward and then came in behind sandwhiching us.. It was smart of you, but you cant say CP won, because if it werent for Dv crashing Dp would of continued pushing and would of Won. Either way see you saturday.

u lost

I didint say its all about numbers did I? I said that DP will out pull and Beat CP on Saturday.

Also you dont need numbers to beat us you just need another clan to crash from DP's side of the fight.

Lol DP just need to learn how to fight under pressure and when their getting crashed. We were crashed before DP and you had the advantage, we simply adjusted and steamrolled you.

i am not CP but from the Vid it shows DV hitting cp from behind and CP was just smart enough to go around, so "lolnicebones" stop talking ****.

F2p:

This Weekend:

1. MM

2. E

3 FOE

4. DP/CP/EOP

5. FI/M

20. IR/The Hatred

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Please explain :)

Well both clans have closed and reopened. Eop hit #1 for a while but then crashed after full out with Fi and I believe the same thing will happen to E though I dont think it will be #1

Untitled23232-3.jpg

Well both clans have closed and reopened. Eop hit #1 for a while but then crashed after full out with Fi and I believe the same thing will happen to E though I dont think it will be #1

Yeah, most people think that.

Most people thought we wouldn't break the top #3 for years as well, never mind De-throning #1@!@!@!@!@

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

F2P run-ins

1) MM

2) E

3) FOE

4) CP

5) DP/M

6) M/DP

7) FI

8) TLP

9) EOP

10) IR

-To everyone saying Malice is pulling low - we pulled 50+ to every trip for a month (including our one 65), our only off week was this past Saturday where we didn't prepare for a trip at all.

-If you think you're seeing less of Malice, it's because we're not crashing.

-Cabbage bomb unit.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

1. E - Because, like all other staff on this forum I am simply forced into bias and proclaim E number 1, correct?

2. Cabbage Bomb Unit

3. I DON'T CARE.

---

f2p:

MM

E

FOE

CP

DP

M

EOP (getting those numbers up, I like it)

IR

note: Sorry to Fi and TLP. I simply have no paid attention to either clan lately, perhaps somewhere below CP. Knowing full well either clan can compete if required.

Omni is my one. My only.

i am not CP but from the Vid it shows DV hitting cp from behind and CP was just smart enough to go around, so "lolnicebones" stop talking ****.

Wow did you read anything else I said, I said exactly what you just said except with out the talking **** part. I said that they cant rightfully claim that win because if it werent for Dv we would of continued pushing CP and would of Won.

090722005504.png