Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Not even ranking Fi there? We're coming out of our slump and have been having very good fights with DP every week and have come out on top in most. We've also beaten CP, Malice and IR (maybe? i never know who we're fighting these days) in recent weeks. We'll be back and challenging for at least a top 3 spot in no time.

u beat dp once since u stopped slumping

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI: Half those clans didn't even go out, ex. FI.

P2P Today:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. DP - First fight was like 15-20 minutes near even opts with TLP (I believe), was very fun war. Sadly the second one got crahsed by HF.

lol yeah first fight looked good tlp was out maned by 5+ish and 2nd fight you got us while we cleared dv you barely had 10 people when hf crashed.

p2p

foe

mm/tlp idk what mm did or what numbers they had

^

dp

lol yeah first fight looked good tlp was out maned by 5+ish and 2nd fight you got us while we cleared dv you barely had 10 people when hf crashed.

p2p

foe

mm/tlp idk what mm did or what numbers they had

^

dp

I was returning when Hf crashed, so yeah I didn't know how many we had there. They were fun fights though, you're clearly better at p2p then us.

Hostility

Not even ranking Fi there? We're coming out of our slump and have been having very good fights with DP every week and have come out on top in most. We've also beaten CP, Malice and IR (maybe? i never know who we're fighting these days) in recent weeks. We'll be back and challenging for at least a top 3 spot in no time.

Sorry, I knew I had forgotten something.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg