Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Notice Epidemic is the only clan saying that cause fullouts is when a clans true colours show but you are ashamed of yours.

Except we beat you for one month and a half straight?

And I am damn proud of my colors I don't know what you're talking about.

rtw_2006-2007.1173839580.img_5914.jpg

1) Epidemic

2) MM

3) FOE

4) EOP

5) CP/FI/DP - Unsure yo.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice Epidemic is the only clan saying that cause fullouts is when a clans true colours show but you are ashamed of yours.

fullouts dont mean ****

hihi clanless

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Except we beat you for one month and a half straight?

And I am damn proud of my colors I don't know what you're talking about.

rtw_2006-2007.1173839580.img_5914.jpg

1) Epidemic

2) MM

3) FOE

4) EOP

5) CP/FI/DP - Unsure yo.

holy **** 1 month and a half straight? last week was just getting to 1 month. stop exaggerating **** idiot l0l

No matter how many weeks/months Epidemic beat MM in PvP/BH on saturdays, The majority of MM will never accept the fact that they are "weaker" than Epidemic when it comes to Saturday's, which is just as important, if not more important than full-outs, you honestly can't say Saturdays don't mean ****...because they do, and you cannot say Fullouts mean everything, because they don't...sure, it serves a purpose, but alot of people over-estimate the results that comes from a full-out war, for example, MM vs E, if you guys had a fullout 2 weeks in a row, lets say MM went 2-1 in the first fullout, and claimed a victory, but in the second fullout, E went 2-1, which is very possible, how are we to decide whos the better clan? Fullouts rarely happen, Saturdays happen once a week, 4 times a month, 52 times a year....im sure they are more important, although anyone can debate/argue with my topic, that does not mean they are right.

D/w im not hating on MM, im just using them as an example because this is mainly directed towards MM/E anyways seeing as E believes they are #1 and MM also believes they are #1....the only difference between a fullout and a saturday trip, is how each one is spelled. "SIGN UP FOR MANDATORY F2P FULLOUT OR BE BOOTED" and "SIGN UP FOR MANDATORY SATURDAY TRIP OR BE BOOTED" is basically the same thing...either way you have to sign up and attend, or else you risk being kicked from your respective clan.

Therefore, if MM wants to beat E, but E won't accept a full-out, then do the same thing you would do for a full-out, aka sign the **** up or get ****** up, you have a choice.

Sorry it's not like me to give other clans advice because thats what your own leaders are for, im more or so saying this so all the ******** will stop so you guys will actually do something about it rather than taking your frustration out on your keyboard and Pure Warfare forums.

Am I right?

thekingu.png

No matter how many weeks/months Epidemic beat MM in PvP/BH on saturdays, The majority of MM will never accept the fact that they are "weaker" than Epidemic when it comes to Saturday's, which is just as important, if not more important than full-outs, you honestly can't say Saturdays don't mean ****...because they do, and you cannot say Fullouts mean everything, because they don't...sure, it serves a purpose, but alot of people over-estimate the results that comes from a full-out war, for example, MM vs E, if you guys had a fullout 2 weeks in a row, lets say MM went 2-1 in the first fullout, and claimed a victory, but in the second fullout, E went 2-1, which is very possible, how are we to decide whos the better clan? Fullouts rarely happen, Saturdays happen once a week, 4 times a month, 52 times a year....im sure they are more important, although anyone can debate/argue with my topic, that does not mean they are right.

D/w im not hating on MM, im just using them as an example because this is mainly directed towards MM/E anyways seeing as E believes they are #1 and MM also believes they are #1....the only difference between a fullout and a saturday trip, is how each one is spelled. "SIGN UP FOR MANDATORY F2P FULLOUT OR BE BOOTED" and "SIGN UP FOR MANDATORY SATURDAY TRIP OR BE BOOTED" is basically the same thing...either way you have to sign up and attend, or else you risk being kicked from your respective clan.

Therefore, if MM wants to beat E, but E won't accept a full-out, then do the same thing you would do for a full-out, aka sign the **** up or get ****** up, you have a choice.

Sorry it's not like me to give other clans advice because thats what your own leaders are for, im more or so saying this so all the ******** will stop so you guys will actually do something about it rather than taking your frustration out on your keyboard and Pure Warfare forums.

Am I right?

Just because you outnumber other clans doesn't mean ur stronger than them your averages speaks for itself and btw only read the first sentence. And the majority of 09 MM whooped your ass don't forget that.

TL:DR

Edit: Oh **** i thought u were scott for a second but your eop leader so you have no saying whats so ever.

If I was Epidemic, my post would perhaps be biast, im EOP, and I have disliked both E and MM in the past, therefore im not sticking up for any clan....im just stating the facts, that probably 90% of people would agree with.

Funny how the two biggest trolls on these forums reply instantly though, seeking attention, and making clowns of yourselves. Mission accomplished, I have trolled a troll.

Get a life. :P

thekingu.png

If I was Epidemic, my post would perhaps be biast, im EOP, and I have disliked both E and MM in the past, therefore im not sticking up for any clan....im just stating the facts, that probably 90% of people would agree with.

Funny how the two biggest trolls on these forums reply instantly though, seeking attention, and making clowns of yourselves. Mission accomplished, I have trolled a troll.

alright threads over guys.. everyone go home

Defeating DP when outnumbered,,lossing to Dp when cp has 15 less but its still a close fight, defeating clans such as FI, TLP, EOP,"DP"

Fighting Foe for 40 mins in bh

Defeating MM in a fullout,

pulling more then 50 people to a Prep,

Pulling 60-80 people for the last 3 months

What has DP done? Other then go 1-1 ?

Oh and Defeating and outpulling DP to a 1 day prep

what are you talking about? you've never beaten dp when u were out-numbered, so stop chatting ****. we've raped u guys matched in bh many times on saturdays so idk whaty ou're talking about. you have it the wrong way. you out-opted us by 10+ last saturday and it was a close fight then we beat you. you haven't beaten MM in a fullout, only a 30 minute prep when u out-opted them. anyway u've only beaten us once the last three saturdays L.

Just because you outnumber other clans doesn't mean ur stronger than them your averages speaks for itself and btw only read the first sentence. And the majority of 09 MM whooped your ass don't forget that.

Edit: Oh **** i thought u were scott for a second but your eop leader so you have no saying whats so ever.

So when an E member posts theyre biased and when a non E member post they "have no saying whats so ever".

1) ApeJr - doesn't afraid of anything.

- GAP -

2) Biased idiots - are biased.

3) Non E idiots - have no say whatsoever.

It's pretty clear ApeJr has won this, we can all go home.

Happy new years ApeJr, maybe one day I can be just like you.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

lots of anger in this one

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

Actually, if the clan can outnumber your clan and still manage to defeat you, then they are the better clan.

It's not Epidemic's fault that MM can't pull 100's.

F2P Overall

1. E

2. MM

3. FOE

4. EOP

5. DP/FI

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

yes lol, u have trolled me and made me look like a clown by me saying ur wrong

1) ApeJr - doesn't afraid of anything.

:?

1. MM - Battle between you and E on saturdays but I think in a fullout your levels and organisation would win it for you.

2. E - Closing in on MM but I don't think you could take them in a fullout. You would pull similar to them but they would win.

3. FOE - I think you could mount a challenge to E in a fullout and possibly win but on Saturdays get outpulled.

4. EOP - Behind FOE but as seen you can give them a good fight on Saturdays but i think you'd get thrashed by them in a fullout.

5. CP - As of late decent pulls to preps and weekends and you have just nipped above Fi.

6. Fi - Close between CP, Fi and DP but showing consistency and recent improvement puts you here, catching up to CP.

7. DP - Lower pulls of recent, shown midweek, although close between you, Fi and CP.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

lulz why do the 2 most failed trolls always continue to get worse, you'd expect them to get better.

I say we band together and kill these weeniers!

WEENIERS.jpg

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

:?

1. MM - Battle between you and E on saturdays but I think in a fullout your levels and organisation would win it for you.

2. E - Closing in on MM but I don't think you could take them in a fullout. You would pull similar to them but they would win.

3. FOE - I think you could mount a challenge to E in a fullout and possibly win but on Saturdays get outpulled.

4. EOP - Behind FOE but as seen you can give them a good fight on Saturdays but i think you'd get thrashed by them in a fullout.

5. CP - As of late decent pulls to preps and weekends and you have just nipped above Fi.

6. Fi - Close between CP, Fi and DP but showing consistency and recent improvement puts you here, catching up to CP.

7. DP - Lower pulls of recent, shown midweek, although close between you, Fi and CP.

E #1 srry

F2P

E - I'm pretty sure we proved this we been pulling 100 + for a month now, this Saturday should be fun

2.MM - Can't beat E but can beat the below

3.FOE/EOP - Should be fun for both clans this Saturday to

Idk about DP/FI/CP numbers change each week, sorry

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team