Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

This ^

Eop in 07 peaked at around 80? that was to the full out against Fi, since then you may have pulled more but wasnt a better clan than E was at peak

Also, it was only a few back you were sucking there **** and teaming, now you slagg them off lol

1. Dv

2. Foe

3. MM

4. Not Ex

well from memory, eop were beating the top clans with similar opts, when MM pulled within 15 of E, they would get massacred, the leaders would rage, and their trips would end after half an hour.

f2p preds;

1. MM

2. Foe

3. Fi

4. DP/CP

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P:

1. MM

2. Fi OR foe (depends on who pulls the most)

3.Corrupt Pures

4. Tlp

5. Probbbbbbbbbbably hmm..ch or Ex (My clan will compete l8r in this we are new :P)

P2P

1. Definitely FOE there is NO ?'s asked.

2. MM

3.TLP

4. Maybe CPR

5. Maybe Exclusive or Chaotic

Overall

1. Defiance

2. Foe

3. MM

4. TLP

5. Carnage

Hahaa no.

I'm in Chaotic atm, and trust me, we aren't even near #5 f2p, we suck.

But, here's my list

F2P:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. Fi

4. EoP

5. TLP

P2P:

1. Foe by far

2. TLP

3. MM

4. EoP

5. Carnage

6. Fi

7. Ch

Overall 5:

1. MM (Rapes F2P all day long, pretty good at F2P, only reason my #1, is because in my oppinion F2P is the main competition, as some people don't see the reason in paying for a game monthly)

2. Foe (Pretty good at F2P, but dominates P2P)

3. EoP

4. Fi

5. TLP

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

well from memory, eop were beating the top clans with similar opts, when MM pulled within 15 of E, they would get massacred, the leaders would rage, and their trips would end after half an hour.

f2p preds;

1. MM

2. Foe

3. Fi

4. DP/CP

You were also losing to clans below you (TH), and pretty much all of your fights were usually clean compared to MM v E.

f2p preds

1. MM

2. FI

3. FOE

4. DP

5. cp

Hahaa no.

I'm in Chaotic atm, and trust me, we aren't even near #5 f2p, we suck.

But, here's my list

F2P:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. Fi

4. EoP

5. TLP

P2P:

1. Foe by far

2. TLP

3. MM

4. EoP

5. Carnage

6. Fi

7. Ch

Overall 5:

1. MM (Rapes F2P all day long, pretty good at F2P, only reason my #1, is because in my oppinion F2P is the main competition, as some people don't see the reason in paying for a game monthly)

2. Foe (Pretty good at F2P, but dominates P2P)

3. EoP

4. Fi

5. TLP

Hope this is a troll.

1. IR

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

How can you rank E about eop in all time, when we were #1 for ages in 07, and E was #1 for like 2 weeks and then they slumped and died. lol.

all time f2p;

1. MM

2. FOE

3. Fi

4. EoP

because new *** of eop, i was in eop since january 1st 2007, after they reformed september 2006 and was there for the number 1 era and stayed long into the slump of eop.

EOP were #1 for the summer, beating FI, summer was like 6 weeks.

Epidemic touched #1 at November 28th and kept it for at least a month either beating all the competition or not winning but not losing to MM after we had to cahse them around the wilderness because they kept running.

We pulled 100 mutiple times, to my recollection EOP did not do this. Epidemic was in an advanced era of tactics compared to that of 2007. The pure world has advanced. The MM of today would desomate the FI during their number one period, so i feel confident in putting;

All time f2p:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. E

5. EOP

If i switched clans around i cant remember what i put first time around, but i stand by Epidemic being better then EOP, so don't preach jack **** to me about EOP being for # time and Epidemic "being laik 2 wwks mang", ignorant New *** of EOP.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

f2p preds;

1. MM

2. Foe

3. Fi

4. DP/CP

Well if i recall when E closed alot of ppl joined eop, and that day MM beat you 100 v 115, so your being hypocritical

the fact is you could barely beat E even opts, i know for sure you couldnt beat them down by 15, the facts are Epidemic pulled like 110 to multiple trips

1. Dv

2. Foe

3. MM

4. Not Ex

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

f2p preds;

1. MM

2. Foe

3. Fi

4. DP/CP

Mm pulled within 15 of E and we won that fight lol.... anyways keep dis **** flame free yo and remeber make a list with every post

1.Mm

2.Foe

3.Dp

4.Fi

5.Cp

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Sat predictions.

1. MM

2. Fi / FOE - due to fi aniverssary, fi may pull 100+ lol

4. DP

5. CP

6. EOP

7. Ch/ Ex

9. Ir/ Dv

How is Fi going to do that when their ml is like 93?

P2P Of all time

1.Foe - has held #1 P2P for years.

2.Mm - Only other clan that has been consistent in P2P.

3.Tlp - Have their moments and has been known for their P2P warring.

4.Fi

Not even going to try and make one for F2P.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

How is Fi going to do that when their ml is like 93?

P2P Of all time

1.Foe - has held #1 P2P for years.

2.Mm - Only other clan that has been consistent in P2P.

3.Tlp - Have their moments and has been known for their P2P warring.

4.Fi

Not even going to try and make one for F2P.

Fi said their anniversary is a public event and anyone can come, mains, rpures, pures, etc.

saturday:

mm

foe

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

because new *** of eop, i was in eop since january 1st 2007, after they reformed september 2006 and was there for the number 1 era and stayed long into the slump of eop.

Epidemic touched #1 at November 28th and kept it for at least a month either beating all the competition or not winning but not losing to MM after we had to cahse them around the wilderness because they kept running.

We pulled 100 mutiple times, to my recollection EOP did not do this. Epidemic was in an advanced era of tactics compared to that of 2007. The pure world has advanced. The MM of today would desomate the FI during their number one period, so i feel confident in putting;

All time f2p:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. E

5. EOP

If i switched clans around i cant remember what i put first time around, but i stand by Epidemic being better then EOP, so don't preach jack **** to me about EOP being for # time and Epidemic "being laik 2 wwks mang", ignorant New *** of EOP.

u would have to be retarded to compare the 2 clans in terms of actual strength, who would win in a 1v1. how you should compare 2 clans in 2 different eras is by how dominant they are, not who would win in an actual fight. the pure clan world today is so many times smaller than it was before, there are less clans which in turn has pures compact into around 10 clans. u cant say that mm of today would beat the other clans at their peak when it isn't even the same type of runescape, ud just have to base it on dominance

overall

foe

mm

dp

fi

tlp/eop

This weekend

F2P

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI - Your opts wont stay due to the fact EVERYONE is invited.

4. DP

5. CP

P2P

1. FOE

2. MM

3. DP

4. Does anyone else have P2P?

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Having a decent weeked of 50ish pulls because of Cy joining you and you guys having your 4 year anniversary always is a plus. Hopefully you keep it up for once instead of dying back down like last time (90 pull to 40 pull in a month)

So its ok for us to join DP, but not Fi. srsly....

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

All time f2p:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. E

5. EOP

CP is ahead of both of you so stop bitching lol

All time F2P

1. MM/FI

2. FI/MM

3. FOE

4. CP

5. no one cares

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

2010 overall

1.FOE/MM-Seems like a tie to me

2.^

3.DP - maintained #3 since the beggining of the year

4.EOP - just started slumping

5.CP - Good in the beggining

6.FI - just started rising after CY closed

7.TLP - Very quiet until last week. Nice trip

8.CY - Rest in Peace

9.IR - Rebuilding.

10.DV - Showing some progress

11.Carnage - havent done any F2P at all, and are decent in P2P

12. Chaotic - Been doing very well for a new clan

13.Not EX

The Rest

Last clan-EX

p2p20v20pure.png

Yeah no offense but CP is definately Over Eop for all time F2p :P And E and Th Of course.

We made TH close

We took Eop's number one spot

We held number 1 in multi bh for the entire time it was open

We have always been a top contender in the top 5

Ah well everyone has their own decisions

All Time F2p:

1.Fi/Mm

2.Mm/Fi

3.FOE

4.CP

5.EOP

6.E

7.TH

8.DP - Will move up :P

9.TPF, KO pures, BP, Spz, Old TP (Jibs clan :P) SO(Charles old clan)

All Time P2p:

1.FOE

2.Fi/Mm

3.Mm/Fi

4.TLP

5.DV/C - Not sure here sorry :(

6.C/DV

7.DH

8.?!?

Age of clans :D

1.MM - Yup :D

2.FOE - :O

3.CP - Older than EOP by two weeks and Fi by a week. Turned Four a week ago :D

4.Fi - When SO closed you closed as a clan, then became FI a while later. CP was alive and opened around the same time as SO opened. The only difference is that SO closed, CP never did( we were under the name OP ) :P

5.EOP - :D

F2P At the Moment:

1.Mm

2.Foe

Gap

3.DP - Above with Consistency

4.EOP/FI/CP - All pulling well, keeping each other in competition. Its fun.

5.^^

6.^^

7.CH/TLP - If Tlp goes out im sure they have CH.

8.TLP/CH

9.EX

10.CD

11.DV - I know you go out, probably compete up to number 7 but im not sure.

P2p At the Moment:

1.FOE

2.DP/MM

3.MM/DP - Not sure:P

4.TLP

5.Fi

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

All time f2p:

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. E

5. EOP

i find it funny how you rank FOE above, FI. I would say this even if i wasn't Fi.

all time f2p

1.FI/MM

2.MM/FI

Yeah no offense but CP is definately Over Eop for all time F2p :P And E and Th Of course.

We made TH close

We took Eop's number one spot

We held number 1 in multi bh for the entire time it was open

We have always been a top contender in the top 5

Ah well everyone has their own decisions

All Time F2p:

1.Fi/Mm

2.Mm/Fi

3.FOE

4.CP

5.EOP

6.E

7.TH

8.DP - Will move up :P

9.TPF, KO pures, BP, Spz, Old TP (Jibs clan :P) SO(Charles old clan)

Age of clans :D

1.MM - Yup :D

2.FOE - :O

3.CP - Older than EOP by two weeks and Fi by a week. Turned Four a week ago :D

4.Fi - When SO closed you closed as a clan, then became FI a while later. CP was alive and opened around the same time as SO opened. The only difference is that SO closed, CP never did( we were under the name OP ) :P

5.EOP - :D

not sure if #9 for SO is accurate in 1st list, considering they were #1 for a bit & had a good run of being a top clan

for the 2nd list, if CP was opened around the time SO was, and CP is 2 weeks older than Fi, how is that possible? or did u make a mistake there

kool lists lol

overall

foe

mm

dp

fi

tlp/eop

not sure if #9 for SO is accurate in 1st list, considering they were #1 for a bit & had a good run of being a top clan

for the 2nd list, if CP was opened around the time SO was, and CP is 2 weeks older than Fi, how is that possible? or did u make a mistake there

kool lists lol

overall

foe

mm

dp

fi

tlp/eop

CP was also known as SP(Sacred Pures) and were SO's junior clan.

I guess I'll make a list in like forever.

If you want to do F2P of all time, it has to be FI, for they held #1 for litterally 2 years if you do not count the summer of 07.

All Time F2P

1.FI

2.FOE/MM

3.MM/FOE

4.CP

5.EOP

Omi, you could say that, but also have to take into account when MM was #1 for a long time also.

Making it MM and FI tied

Also, FI have been in what you would call a 'small slump' that fi obviously will get out of eventually, but you also need to take into account that this 'mini slump' have been going on for what, 6 months now?

MM was #1 for 2010 and most of 2009.

Overall f2p all time

1. MM/FI

2. FI/MM

3. FOE

4. CP

5. EOP/??

No flames intended to FI. These are my opinions don't hate :D

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Omi, you could say that, but also have to take into account when MM was #1 for a long time also.

Making it MM and FI tied

Also, FI have been in what you would call a 'small slump' that fi obviously will get out of eventually, but you also need to take into account that this 'mini slump' have been going on for what, 6 months now?

MM was #1 for 2010 and most of 2009.

Overall f2p all time

1. MM/FI

2. FI/MM

3. FOE

4. CP

5. EOP/??

No flames intended to FI. These are my opinions don't hate :D

Are you forgetting that MM slumped aswell? All good clans slump then come back out of it, that's what makes them so great.

All Time F2p

MM/Fi

Fi/MM

titanj.png

hmm, pretty interesting opinions from everyone, but i guess its pretty hard to compare clans from different areas when the organization of clans have increased dramtically since 07.

f2p preds;

1. MM/Fi

2. ^

3. FOE

4. CP/EoP

5. ^

6. DP ~ Heard the epidemic started to leave?

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.