Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith vs Control (F2P Matched Opts) 2-1

Mr Pipz

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use average combat level as an excuse for losing to fatality.. They outperformed you and showed better team work.

Anyways good job on your win against zenith! :D

You guys have been trolling a lot of Control threads lately, why don't you go post on your own foru... oh wait.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Ew, I hate when people put the opposing clan before theirs. Do "Control vs Zenith" next time! Nice pull too :D!

Congratulation on your victory. I hope that combat average isn't an excuse for losing the fullout. Remember, you declared on us :).

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Don't use average combat level as an excuse for losing to fatality.. They outperformed you and showed better team work.

i just wanna see you idk when but you on a med clan with low average and i wanna know if ur not gonna use it like an excuse

btw ur forums work now?

Corrupt Pures
capturadepantalla201111a.png

Atleast CT had the balls to step up and challenge FI.

Ot: Gj CT

^^^ this said all

Corrupt Pures

Control always puts these sneaky titles. You're supposed to put the winning clan's name first ;o

OT: Nicely done, p0ke I love ur sxc voice.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

gj ctrl better luck next time Z

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Control always puts these sneaky titles. You're supposed to put the winning clan's name first ;o

OT: Nicely done, p0ke I love ur sxc voice.

make more surprise when u see the title is wrong

Corrupt Pures

Don't forget they had 5+ on us every round. And who cares about organization, a 5+ and about 40 people with 30+ def well at least we tried. Let's see CP declare on them. That would be a fun fight to watch.

2s1ry3n.jpg

As usual CT offering their 2pence on CP where it is not needed. Gj and when you have the balls to prep a real f2p clan matched opts give me a ring.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Don't forget they had 5+ on us every round. And who cares about organization, a 5+ and about 40 people with 30+ def well at least we tried. Let's see CP declare on them. That would be a fun fight to watch.

Then don't declare :unsure:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

I was tricked by such a genius topic title! Damn!

Goodjob CT I'm sorry you had to sit so much the first round we messed up the times and alot of our members didn't get on till round 2. Thanks alot for the prep it was alot of fun hopefully we can arrange more for next week? You performed great today.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png