Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ask An Omni. Lmfao jay thinks he's popular do you know who I am?

Omni

Why do you not return my calls? Do you think this is a ******* joke? I leave you alone for a few minutes and you go out and do this **** to me. No, **** it, I'm done. Don't bother replying, I've had enough of your ****. I can't take this pain anymore, just go.

Alexis calm down, and there's this girl I really like, and she says were gonna hang, but she always says shes busy but wants to hang to! What do I do OMNI.

She doesn't want to hurt your feelings, if you haven't hung out within 1-2 weeks give up.

I'm sorry this is ask OMNI.

[23:49:13] <Omni> lol i was gonna answer the same thing you said

[23:49:21] <[TH]T_Adrenaline> nice

[23:49:31] <[TH]T_Adrenaline> i know from experience

[23:49:54] <Omni> anyone who's older than 15 should know

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Color Turban should I wear to work tomorrow?

Also, I live in New Heaven County (Milford),

lets ****?

White, white checkered red squares. Typical.

I'm close to you, and okay.

Let's date?

Okay.

If you could bring back any historical figure from the past, who would it be and why?

idk Rosa parks

Why do you not return my calls? Do you think this is a ******* joke? I leave you alone for a few minutes and you go out and do this **** to me. No, **** it, I'm done. Don't bother replying, I've had enough of your ****. I can't take this pain anymore, just go.

Alexis calm down, and there's this girl I really like, and she says were gonna hang, but she always says shes busy but wants to hang to! What do I do OMNI.

A girl is never worth more time than she is willing to give. Keep her in mind, but look for more. The more she sees that she is not being seen as a higher piece, she'll come to you.

could a moderator lose his moderator status for banning/warning someone for something that happened ingame, unrelated to clanning or pure warfare (such as i hit him in the red portal and he raged at me perhaps), what about just threats?

if a picture of such a threat is supplied

Possibly. Depends on how horrible the situation is. We do take into account on what our mods do 100% of all their actions.

Do you like my sig that took me 30 minutes to get?

Looks nice.

is Babalanka a threat to another clan?

Possibly.

Describe me, what do you think of me as a person from what you have seen?

Looks for attention and acceptance from others in order to gain self-satisfaction derived from being one of the group. Innocent and means well. Could go far if you put your mind to it.

Who has asked the best questions on this topic?

(u define best)

We'll see, the topic isn't over yet.

Are you gay?

Sure why not :thumbsup:

You should think about making a form spring let me put this in question form.

You should think about making a form spring?

I could give two ***** about what people say and think about me.

math.jpg

Solve.

You have 15 seconds.

Can't read it :\

do you believe in god, why or why not

yes and no. I could write why, but it woud go on forver, into the fact that to not-believe still uses the word believe which has been created by man, thus we have to use a word that we created to emphisize what we choose to believe in. God is what you make it. Can be you, can be some guy with a beard in the clouds. Can be some guy sitting happy all day fat as can be. Fear of the unknown is what truely helps keep "god" alive.

Our words are created by man, and our minds were created through either god, or through I type of mutation (evolution). Animals don't believe in anything, they do not have the mind power to do so, if something so simple shows that it doesn't need to believe to survive, then neither should the human being.

I can really go on forever making absolutly no sense to the common person. But I'll take both sides on this since it is a touchy matter.

Do you want to see a picture of my cat?

Sure why not :thumbsup:

When will Chris get Global Mod and I get Moderator, so we can finally enter the next phase of taking over the pure world?

When he gets back, and when you show good fortune.

can you put that picture in my signature and center it and delete the stupid **** thats in it now

Too lazy

favorite movie

Toss-up between happy gilmore, gladiator, and most of tom hank's movies.

Form spring is just to ask questions (exactly what this is)

110627233513.png

Heard stupid things from forumspring, aka people who feel the need to talk as the please because they're anonymous.

Have we bonded over this?

Depends, you may feel differently.

are you going to remove signature limits and handle them on a case by case basis (PLZ)

Nope, more effort than I would ever want to put in.

Thoughts on the Casey Anthony case?

She's a goner either way, so life doesn't look too good for her.