Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Biggest Rivarly Of 2011

Sikh

Rivalries are needed, if every clan was on a friendly base with us like NME saturdays wouldn't be needed and we could just fun prep/fullout each other every week. In the wild. No more crashes.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without IR there would be no serious med lvl competition its not a rivalry if we always win wars and IR has beat us times here and we have beat them times there. i don't hate any clan lol its just people on a game saying what the believe and sticking up for there members right or wrong.

Biggest rivalry i would say the whole MM and EOP thing was good for a while i would put Z and IR in a top 5 maybe top 3 it got a lot of attention by the pure community.

Well said

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

mm vs foe, and those saying it was mm/eop.. I'm just gonna laugh at you little guys. Ya ain't even at our level. You're whack as hell in p2p and spent a great majority of your time bullying smaller clans around because you couldn't hang with the real top dogs. The tlp/eop rivalry is more like it. So Solo stop flattering yourself, and if you think you're biggest rival is a pure clan, just give up bra.

Whos pulling 40s to friday trips and going to pcl now s0nnie?

wasn't even a rivarly lmfao, there was only 1 real fight we had and i recall smashing your skulls in with 100+ ending (120v120)

k0

still waiting for you to come at me full force lilguy, go ahead and tell your leaders to start trying cuz smashing you week in and out for the past 3 months isn't really fun lol

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

mm vs foe, and those saying it was mm/eop.. I'm just gonna laugh at you little guys. Ya ain't even at our level. You're whack as hell in p2p and spent a great majority of your time bullying smaller clans around because you couldn't hang with the real top dogs. The tlp/eop rivalry is more like it. So Solo stop flattering yourself, and if you think you're biggest rival is a pure clan, just give up bra.

wasn't even a rivarly lmfao, there was only 1 real fight we had and i recall smashing your skulls in with 100+ ending (120v120)

k0

still waiting for you to come at me full force lilguy, go ahead and tell your leaders to start trying cuz smashing you week in and out for the past 3 months isn't really fun lol

**** just got real

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

k0

That was when Z and some other clan closed into you... Then majority of them left after 3 weeks

Anyway in general the HPC clans are all 1 big Rivarly because it goes up and down every few months for top 3. FOE vs MM Rivarly is the most fun to watch because they don't result into hacking/ddosing one another 24/7. Also they they try to keep to themselves instead of going after MPC clans on weekends.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Uhm this year Z has had

Z v CH

Z v CT

Z v IR

All have been bad none of them were rivalry's to say the least, just pure hate. Z/IR has been the worst seeing as Omni had to make a topic directed at us.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png