Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I Guess It's Time

Cameron

Control excells in F2P matched, currently in a tiny bit of a slump but are recieving alot of apps. They are pretty competative in p2p mini's and such.

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get a few more range levels and you can be part of one of the best communities out there; The Hatred

We take pride in who we are, and we love to have fun. We dont take this game for real like most clans do. We do what we do, and we have fun. All of our members are above the age of 17 and 90% are already in College. We are a pretty fun laid back clan, extremely active forums and IRC.

We host Trips midweek in both servers and we just like to have fun. Hope you give us a try man.

#the_hatred or click my sig!

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

If your willing to train a bit more come check out #Zenith.

But its your choice what i'd advise you do is hang around everybody's forums/irc and see which clan you like best :)

Good Luck to you. <3

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png

Eh man whats up, www.eop-rs.com or #clan-eop if you are interested. We seem to fit your description pretty well, and I know theres alot of familiar faces in EOP who you would know. Should give us a try brah, and if not, then good luck with whatever clan you decide to join. :)

thekingu.png

Foe, eop , and tlp are your best bets.

Just go have a look around in their forums, irc, and ts. I am sure that will make it easier to find the one that suits you.

Good luck finding a clan. :thumbsup:

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012