Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What do you like best about your clan?

I_Sh00t_U_I

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The pride i get from seeing how far we've come in a short time and what we've achieved that no other clan could do.

Which is what? Pull 100, clans have done that...

Taken #1, plenty of clans have done that.

Proved doubters wrong? Plenty of clans have done that.

Was referring more to maintaining a permanent spot in the top 3 with foe/mm, no other clan in years has managed to consistently match their pulling/organizational power, and considering 18 months ago we were pulling 40s to trips, to now having spent the past year fighting at the top, i don't see any other clan coming close to doing that.

What makes you love your clan?

Community, not felt as home in a clan in a long time. Going to also stick in I like the lightly moderated style to IR, gives more space to have a little fun.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Current clan? Ummmmmmm having alot of british voices chat. IDK why but I love british/australian accents.

Past/Future clans? Feeling active and productive as a part of the community/clan.

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

The pride i get from seeing how far we've come in a short time and what we've achieved that no other clan could do.

Was referring more to maintaining a permanent spot in the top 3 with foe/mm, no other clan in years has managed to consistently match their pulling/organizational power, and considering 18 months ago we were pulling 40s to trips, to now having spent the past year fighting at the top, i don't see any other clan coming close to doing that.

Considering it only took you guys 35+ def to do so, I'd say congratulations.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Considering it only took you guys 35+ def to do so, I'd say congratulations.

and yet they forced the 'last honorable pure clan' to get involved with hacking a pure for defence and using several mains on trips.

your bitter tongue would serve you better kept in your mouth pal and unused

#TEAM-WALLI

No offence, but if either DP or E were still open, EoP would be no where near that top 3 spot

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM