Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Preps right now

blue

So if you pull low your a med clan?

Anyway. If you ask Foe for a prep and you can't even get 30 members to fight then you might as well ask for a mini. I doubt we don't want to prep because we're scared to lose to any of you **** clans. It's more that we'd rather not let the majority of our clan sit and watch the rest of us slaughter your members. That's probably why most of our members like inners, everybody gets to fight.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about to make it simpler - If you're expecting the other clan to pull a certain amount, simply put a minimum pull on the prep.. If not the be prepared to sit.

edit: anything lower then 20v20 is a miniwar

Bigger clans want to get a decent sized prep, thats fair.

Smaller clans can do with the boost of a recruitment drive and pushing the limits of what their clan can do. Its all good practice.

See where your coming from though, the larger clans expect to much from my experience. But then again, there only asking?

tmapw.png

From my experience of setting preps up - HPC clans don't even consider it unless you can assure them you'll pull 30+, and even then they'll only tell their members 30 minutes in advance. The only time I've seen HPC posts topics about a prep is when they're assured that it will be 40v40 min.

Any time a "MPC" asks a "HPC" to fight, they should be confident in pulling 30 at the least, if they pull anything less I honestly think the higher pulling clan has all the reason to be upset, unless of course they barely overpulled you.

The reason HPC flame MPC for pulling 25 or something is because if you somehow win it's not even a real fight. You basically have to call a whole different way that resembles a mini, they had to sit probably a quarter of their pull, and even if they won they most likely had a bad time because of how long/annoying it was to sit people.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

the mpc are already used to do 20v20 r0fl

Dam u...you kno what u did -__-

From my experience of setting preps up - HPC clans don't even consider it unless you can assure them you'll pull 30+, and even then they'll only tell their members 30 minutes in advance. The only time I've seen HPC posts topics about a prep is when they're assured that it will be 40v40 min.

Any time a "MPC" asks a "HPC" to fight, they should be confident in pulling 30 at the least, if they pull anything less I honestly think the higher pulling clan has all the reason to be upset, unless of course they barely overpulled you.

The reason HPC flame MPC for pulling 25 or something is because if you somehow win it's not even a real fight. You basically have to call a whole different way that resembles a mini, they had to sit probably a quarter of their pull, and even if they won they most likely had a bad time because of how long/annoying it was to sit people.

I agree. I think we all understand each other now :3 inb4someonemakesacrazyarguement

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Preps should be any number of people you can pull in the specified time (and not matched).

^ 100% agree.

The idea of matched preps is stupid imo. If one clan prepares for it better and pulls more opts, they deserve the right to use that advantage.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

when med clans come to big clans for a prep, then its probably gonna be to the big clans standards.. if you cant match up to it, then your clan is obviously not worth the fight.. If a big clan comes to a med clan for a prep, obviously they arnt going to be strict about a 45+ minimum.

and not saying "you" as in zenith, just in general

:thumbsup:

wedding213017.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

Preps are relative. Seeing as a "prep" can be interpreted differently by different clans and individuals, a 5vs5 and a 100vs100 can both be considered preps. There is no one strict definition.

The clans you mentioned, Fi/Z/IR/CP, are not "med-level". 3/4 of those clans have a higher combat average than EoP (lol) and I really don't see why you label yourselves med-level. You're relegated to clan wars because you don't have as many members as the higher pulling clans. Calling yourselves med-level is just a word thrown around as an excuse.

If you want my honest opinion, the only thing preventing you from becoming a high pulling clan is yourselves. You choose to stay as a "med-level" clan. If you want to step up then do it, I don't see what's stopping you?

-

Most people seem to already have forgotten that 15 months ago EoP was nothing, which is both a nice and a sad thing. It's nice because that symbolises how far the leadership and I have taken this clan, but I also find it sad because people are so used to us being in the top now, they're already forgetting that it was us that made it this way, we didn't just inherit a top clan like the leaders of FOE and MM did.

your all pure clans theres the best and there is the worst Lpc/Mpc/Hpc are nothing Lpc/Mpc just make up that **** so they dont feel bad about themselves when they lose. O guys its ok they where a HPC. lmao.

Quit Scape.

Y u guiyz no pull big?

lol.

Nah I agree with this topic, however it is just common sense.

I'm joining a clan soon. Anyone want to guess which it is!?!?

Also, Milky is correct. Some of you guys really need to step it up.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Preps are relative. Seeing as a "prep" can be interpreted differently by different clans and individuals, a 5vs5 and a 100vs100 can both be considered preps. There is no one strict definition.

The clans you mentioned, Fi/Z/IR/CP, are not "med-level". 3/4 of those clans have a higher combat average than EoP (lol) and I really don't see why you label yourselves med-level. You're relegated to clan wars because you don't have as many members as the higher pulling clans. Calling yourselves med-level is just a word thrown around as an excuse.

If you want my honest opinion, the only thing preventing you from becoming a high pulling clan is yourselves. You choose to stay as a "med-level" clan. If you want to step up then do it, I don't see what's stopping you?

-

Most people seem to already have forgotten that 15 months ago EoP was nothing, which is both a nice and a sad thing. It's nice because that symbolises how far the leadership and I have taken this clan, but I also find it sad because people are so used to us being in the top now, they're already forgetting that it was us that made it this way, we didn't just inherit a top clan like the leaders of FOE and MM did.

Preach milky. Definitely an intellectual

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg