Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top clans of all time

Ivp

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would argue that Chaotic would be at least within the top 10-15; even if it was a clan being led by Dufail- err Duval.

Pulled 50+ on some trips.

Had a solid 40 pull for a few months - Gave good competition to IR, Zenith. Beat PoT (the first 30 def turm clan) in matched p2p prep clw.

Beat FoE once in a 25 vs 25.

Also gave Fatality a few good runs.

This was about 2 years ago though >...< - I was just a proud member of it :3

/endobligatorystatementrant

rofl

right on brother!

Through my years in the system;

1. MM

2. FOE

3. E

4. EOP

5. TLP edit

6. Fi

7. CP

tmapw.png

MM,EOP,FOE, and E all hit 110+ pulls at one point

Best clans of all time list-

1. MM

2. FOE

3. TLP

4. FI

5. E

6. DP

7. CP

So did CP

Considering both F2P and P2P (all time. I'm not even considering the joke that is/was the chain69 era for cp.)

Malice - undisputed ownage clan of all time

--Power Gap--

MM - always been near the top. most consistent clan of all time. have always been able to compete/excel in both servers

FOE - right behind MM. i'd say their dominance in p2p is greater than mm's dominance in f2p, but i feel like all their titans and what not is the reason for that now. inb4 lol mm are 8485309-0 against them in f2p. at least they have the balls to war you in your server

FI/EOP - have had extended reigns at #1, have been at least competitive in both servers at some point or recently

TLP/CP/E - all are/were great in their respective servers at some point, but could never be a consistent competing/dominant force in the other

that "chain69" era was when CP was most dominating in f2p for 2 months we pulled 100+

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

You put eop, mm and e first second and third just for pulling 120?

TLP and Foe have pulled those numbers as well :/

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

If you are going to base the "Top clans of all time" off only pulls then you should change the title to "Clans that have pulled the most".

Being in the "Top clans" there are many factors to be considered.

F2P and P2P Full outs

Years of dominance in both severs

Match opt Preps P2P and F2P

Pk Trips P2P and F2P

Also fight that push a clan to be truly great fight. Fight that everyone believe that they would lose because of lack of numbers or quality.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

For real though, your list is pure biased and based upon nubmers, as is with a lot of these. You gotta base these lists on years being open, activity on both servers etc. Pulls dont mean anything if you close 2 weeks later.

1.FI

2.MM

3.EOP/FOE

4.FOE/EOP

5.CP/TH

6.TLP/CP/TH

7. FL

8.KO Pures

9.Epidemic

10. The Fallen

11. TGG/Trilogy

12. The Pure Forces

13. Destructive Pures

14. Intense Redemption

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

For real though, your list is pure biased and based upon nubmers, as is with a lot of these. You gotta base these lists on years being open, activity on both servers etc. Pulls dont mean anything if you close 2 weeks later.

1.FI

2.MM

3.EOP/FOE

4.FOE/EOP

5.CP/TH

6.TLP/CP/TH

7. FL

8.KO Pures

9.Epidemic

10. The Fallen

11. TGG/Trilogy

12. The Pure Forces

13. Destructive Pures

14. Intense Redemption

lol@the fact u think fi is the best of all time, and lol @ the fact u think mm are good, rest is about right

real list is

Foe

Fi - coz i believe their dominance in f2p was so much better then mm, shame they died

Mm/Eop

Tlp

Rest are pretty bad

1. FOE

2. MM

3. EOP

4. FI

5. TLP

Top clans of all time; includes present day along with their history. By the way, I find it funny to see how the OP put NME on his list; too funny actually.

1.FI

2.MM

3.EOP/FOE

4.FOE/EOP

5.CP/TH

6.TLP/CP/TH

7. FL

8.KO Pures

9.Epidemic

10. The Fallen

11. TGG/Trilogy

12. The Pure Forces

13. Destructive Pures

14. Intense Redemption

TF, TGG, T, TPF all over IR? Let's be serious here. And this is coming from a High Council rank of Trilogy.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

My list is the best & BTW he said we doing it on there F2P performance not overall performance.

TOP 5 F2P CLANS of all time

1. Mayhem Makers - Dominate force in F2P just like FOE is in p2p, Since 2009 They pretty much overcame any odd and always rises to the occasion in F2P.

2. Final Ownage Elite - The Most consistent pure clan we have yet to see. Was untouchable for along time in the BH era, And still a dominate force till this day.Despite the Fullouts vs MM.

3. Fatality - Was the first pure clan to be a real dominate force in F2P, They once where the kings of F2P for a good amount of time. This clan has been there done that. Earns them #3.

4. Epidemic - This clan climb to the top in F2P in a short amount of time. Had consistent 100+ pulls, And organization was on point. They silenced the critiques and brought the best out of FOE and MM in F2P causes the most epic F2P battles to ever take place on a Saturday F2P trip.

5. Eruption of Pures - Once where #1 F2P in old wildy, They're a dominate force in F2P in this era, But never really solidified the #1 F2P spot for a decent amount of time. Have a good 2 weeks here and there then fall off abit which is why they #5.

es3qhp.gif

My list is the best

1. Mayhem Makers - Dominate force in F2P just like FOE is in p2p, Since 2009 They pretty much overcame any odd and always rises to the occasion in F2P.

2. Final Ownage Elite - The Most consistent pure clan we have yet to see. Was untouchable for along time in the BH era, And still a dominate force till this day.Despite the Fullouts vs MM.

3. Fatality - Was the first pure clan to be a real dominate force in F2P, They once where the kings of F2P for a good amount of time. This clan has been there done that. Earns them #3.

4. Epidemic - This clan climb to the top in F2P in a short amount of time. Had consistent 100+ pulls, And organization was on point. They silenced the critiques and brought the best out of FOE and MM in F2P causes the most epic F2P battles to ever take place on a Saturday F2P trip.

5. Eruption of Pures - Once where #1 F2P in old wildy, They're a dominate force in F2P in this era, But never really solidified the #1 F2P spot for a decent amount of time. Have a good 2 weeks here and there then fall off abit which is why they #5.

don't get y u put mm b4 foe, foe have been dominate in p2p for way longer then mm has beein in f2p, and foe are better in f2p then mm are in p2p, so derp

and also epidemic were just massers like cp, shuldnt be #4 at all

My list is the best

don't get y u put mm b4 foe, foe have been dominate in p2p for way longer then mm has beein in f2p, and foe are better in f2p then mm are in p2p, so derp

Cause He said F2P performances FOE are 0-4 vs MM f2p fullouts thats why I put them #2. Regardless if epidemic were massers, They're were a dominate force with there massing, And there ERA they were dominate was the most competitive the F2P scene in pure claning has ever been. And the most epic 1v1 fights / 2v2 fights took place. Which is why they #4 on my list.

Sorry for not being biased.

es3qhp.gif

My list is the best

Cause He said F2P performances FOE are 0-4 vs MM f2p fullouts thats why I put them #2. Regardless if epidemic were massers, They're were a dominate force with there massing, And there ERA they were dominate was the most competitive the F2P scene in pure claning has ever been. And the most epic 1v1 fights / 2v2 fights took place. Which is why they #4 on my list.

so why not put cp on your list? they massed as well as epidemic...

My list is the best

But were they dominate for a decent amount of time with it? No.

Did they make as much noise as epidemic did? No.

Did they bring the best out of MM and FOE? No

Was there organization as good as epidemics? No.

2-3 weeks of being in the mix(Not even on top) doesn't earn top 5 F2P on my list.

es3qhp.gif

My list is the best

yeah they did... are u new? they pulled 110 to a few trips n did did bizness, its just ashame they were 80% massed like epidemic

MM,EOP,FOE, and E all hit 110+ pulls at one point

Best clans of all time list-

1. MM

2. FOE

3. TLP

4. FI

5. E

6. DP

7. CP

So did CP

Considering both F2P and P2P (all time. I'm not even considering the joke that is/was the chain69 era for cp.)

Malice - undisputed ownage clan of all time

--Power Gap--

MM - always been near the top. most consistent clan of all time. have always been able to compete/excel in both servers

FOE - right behind MM. i'd say their dominance in p2p is greater than mm's dominance in f2p, but i feel like all their titans and what not is the reason for that now. inb4 lol mm are 8485309-0 against them in f2p. at least they have the balls to war you in your server

FI/EOP - have had extended reigns at #1, have been at least competitive in both servers at some point or recently

TLP/CP/E - all are/were great in their respective servers at some point, but could never be a consistent competing/dominant force in the other

that "chain69" era was when CP was most dominating in f2p for 2 months we pulled 100+

There were more dominant times that actually consisted of 100+ members as opposed to randoms.

Arp-1.png

My list is the best

yeah they did... are u new? they pulled 110 to a few trips n did did bizness, its just ashame they were 80% massed like epidemic

Are you knew? 110 to about 3 trips don't try and boost it. And if you don't like my list you're free to make your own.

1fmxi01.png

1p9qjjp.png

hygb2o.png

MM EOP FOE EPIDEMIC - biggest pure war other than red vs blue.

They top 5 nuff nuff.

es3qhp.gif

I think it would be unfair to compare clans of today to clans a couple of years ago. The real peak in pure clanning was 2010-2011 and I think clans are just declining right now due to lack of interest and the fact that every new clan doesn't look like they are going to leave much of a mark.

Clans of 2010-2011 had botting, massive levels, updates that made it much easier (Team capes going F2P, clan cloaks, new technology) and even the worst clans of today would beat the strength of those we saw back in 2006-2007.

But after the removal of botting and overall lack of interest in RuneScape I am really feeling a decline and I don't think Jagex will favour our community looking at the updates they are making. If you lived through the 2010-2011 peak then you are privileged. Every day people from our community get defence or quit and because of the botting update and the general age of the community it is near impossible to create a new pure up to standard.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

My list is the best

Are you knew? 110 to about 3 trips don't try and boost it. And if you don't like my list you're free to make your own.

1fmxi01.png

1p9qjjp.png

hygb2o.png

MM EOP FOE EPIDEMIC - biggest pure war other than red vs blue.

They top 5 nuff nuff.

yeah i was there and this doesnt proove anything? and as other people are stating, cp had a better reign then epidemic, so im guessing u r a lilbit new, point has been prooven

G.O.A.T. List:

1. FOE

2. MM/EOP (P2p full out with FOE respectfully ACing would determine this.)

3. MM/EOP (P2p full out with FOE respectfully ACing would determine this.)

4. TLP

5. FI

6. E

7. CP

8. TH

9. AAO

10. BP

....bp, they were never higher then 9th when they were alive and your calling them the 10th best clan of all time #hashtag

i know op requested rankings of peaks but this topic is interesting so i'll weigh my rankings on peak, longetivity, overall dominance, and impact left on the pure world

1. eop - undisputed top 3 clan for the past year and a half, top clan in the summer of 07 where they steamrolled everything (only loss in a 2 month span came to TH :P obvious bias)

2/3. mm/foe - impossible to decide, both clans have been #1 for extended periods of time and both can be argued to being #1 in p2p and f2p currently

4. fi - just dominated the late wilderness era

5. e - one of the greatest peaks, especially during that time when 100+ pulls arent as common as they are today

6/7. tlp/cp - similar peaks, with cp's being slightly higher but tlp is a lot more consistent

8. th - were a top 4 f2p clan during their peak but the full out loss to mm brought us into a hole we werent able to recover from

basically ranked the pre 08ish clans, chose to omit nme and ct but they could easily be argued as top 10 and top 15 respectively

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg