Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sirswat looking for a home.

Sirswat

After being in The Hatred for a while, it was time for me to depart my ways.

I will not state the reasons. However, know that my time in TH was the best time I ever had while playing runescape.

I have extremely high standards for my next home. Even though TH could not be the same as it was in 2007, the new TH

had an amazing community, like no other.

I had stepped down from leadership a few months ago, and I think leaving TH was good for me.

Anyways, like I said, I have really high expectations for my next home. I dont clan hop, so if I join the next clan it will be until I quit scape.

What do I look for in a clan?

- AMAZING community.

- Mature Member base

- Mature Leaders

- A clan that likes to have fun and does not let PW politics get in the way

- Active leadership

Thats all. I dont care if you pull 10 people or 100 people. As long as you fit the above I'm happy.

Stats:

111130221609.png

Note that I will not be joining a clan right away. I'm still in the last days of my college semester, so I will be joining once I have that done.

Also any generic responses will be ignored.

#sirswat

Thank you.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know where your home is Sir.

NmE has everything you are looking for. You know very well how mature our leadership team is. We have a great community that is both friendly and active. You will not be a +1, I can assure you that. Your stats fit perfectly with NmE's requirements.

I like how you said you have high standards because our application requires dedication and activeness, so NmE in return sets high expectations for its members. Weeding out those who are not spastics and will ruin the community and atmosphere.

I hope you will give us a chance mate, Best of luck Sir.

-Chad|Thau

1175tub.png

#Enormity great community and sorry to hear about TH

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

You did a lot for TH, and i understand your looking for a clan with high standards. I can't promise you perfection in #zenith, but I can assure you that we try our best week in and week out, we have our feuds, and arguments just like every other clan, i highly suggest you check us out. If not, check out #nme there a clan with a very mature leadership, and you'd probably fit well in there community. Goodluck choosing

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Come check out Zenith, i have to say in my opinion we got the best community. we have are ups and downs

but it all works out perfectly.

like everyone else said check out #nme, looks like they got a chill and mature community.

woop woop

try out #clan-hi for fun we always trolling each other n having a good laugh in ts3/irc n we have everything u want good leadership base etc etc

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

Heard you did alot for TH but ye everyone has their time to go. I don't really post alot on these topics but I always thought you were chill. Train dat mage and check out foe. We have amazing trips with lots of loot no matter what we pull. #finalownage & make an intro at www.foe-rs.com/forums

If not i'd say NME.

Whats up Jose. We go way back and I would love to see you join TLP. Only thing is we have a mage req.

If you want any info feel free to PM me man. I wish you the best. And I feel ya, college semester ending for me also.

Cheers.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

If you still have the fire to play, I want you in TLP =[

We have some ex-th that are currently still active like frazee.

You have made some gfx for us before and your always in our irc.

Take the next step and join us m8... your mage is low and below our requirements but if you can get atleast 82 we may be able to work something out if you prove to be a stud....atlhough, 94 mage is easy as **** and you can just auto click it.

PM me on irc if your interested at all =/

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

sorry to hear you left th :'( i myself got banned from #the-hatred so i guess i left the community too. Between me and you though, admit you left cuz of mafia :). that dudes slumping in haxball too! but yeah gl finding a new home to replace TH, i'd highly recommend NME because when i was considering joining a new clan NME and TH were on the list for the same reasons, both f2p based, both mature and good communities, etc.

Good luck swat.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think you should really consider joining Zenith. I have seen you around the Pure Community and I know what you are capable of doing whether it is from you GFX Abilities to showing a consistent mature ways into improving a clan.

I saw everything you did for The Hatred and I was like "DAMN! I want that kid in my clan!"

It would be very nice if you joined Zenith. Majority of our member base is last year of High School as well as a few in college. Our member base is very loyal and knows how to have fun.

As for our leaders, Ryan\Hormone and Josh\Co0kiezs are on pretty much every single day with other elites etc. I used to be in the clan and led with Josh as leader at one point and he is one of the most organized and most dedicated people to have in a staff channel when it comes down to Spies/Leaks, Forum Organization, to even making every little topic he makes perfect (OCD), While Ryan helps the clan improve with warring etc.

As for community, I don't think any words would sum up Zeniths community. Its filled with laughter and fun. If your the type of guy that wants to get on TS3 and not have to worry about nerds talking about Runescape. Its more about having fun, how your day was, troll some tinychats. Our forums are amazingly active, and are filled with some mature discussions. As for even going beyond that, we have had several IRL meet ups from Manchester to California and a road trip being planned for everyone on the East Coast this summer.

As for Pure Warfare maturity levels there are those 1-2 members that will consistently flame on PW, but other then that comments are always told to the member base to keep it to themselves.

I am in your same situation where I am in college, and are focusing more on my studies more then anything. It would be MUCH appreciated if you could at least stop by our IRC or drop an Intro on our site. You never know there could be some old friends there.

Our clan is also consistent with pulls, and has a nice member base who are not idiots.

Goodluck

~ Lawson

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

What do I look for in a clan?

- AMAZING community.

- Mature Member base

- Mature Leaders

- A clan that likes to have fun and does not let PW politics get in the way

- Active leadership

lol, goodluck with that