Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sirswat looking for a home.

Sirswat

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join Hostility #clan-hi , it's Ex EF Leadership and you know what we can do + we are a close community

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

I would absolutely love for you to join NME.

Was gutted you couldn't join us when we opened as you were already in TH and I hope there's no bad blood from the bit of grief between Enemy and TH a few months ago.

We have high standards which can be seen by how we cleared about 30 people from our clan almost a month ago and purposefully scaled ourselves down. Most clans would just do what they could to keep it up, but we wanted to hone in the core and build our quality again.

If you really don't want to join us which would make me sad but I understand, I guess the best place would be MM as well they're banned from posting topics on Pure Warfare, so the best way to avoid Pure Warfare drama.

Although back to Enemy, i believe we fulfill all the categories you want, we may not have as good a community to you as TH, but i think it's pretty damn sweet.

Best of luck with what you do for the rest of your scaping days.

PS btw you still owe me for when you were Epidemic and i was EOP. Mike aka Um Y0 Momma was attacking you not allowing you to log out with the rest of Epidemic and i told him to get off you so you could log, i'mjustsayinyoustillowemeforthat.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Not sure how far you've progressed into looking into other clans.

Again, I'm pretty bias when I say but I'd check out NME. I'm not sure how you feel towards us but I'm sure you've still got some good memories from Epidemic with numerous people in our clan.

I understand you've 'retired' from runescape but still want to clan- you of all people should know that in Enemy- we have a lot of people in your position and the experianced leadership adapts to this. Our community is shaped around an environment that suits all gamers; those who come on for the clan and those who play runescape for the game.

So yeah- you're looking for a pretty mature community in which most people are around 18-20- I'd check us out- that is, if you're still up for it.

Best of luck wherever you do decide to go or you do you quit.

Hi

Post an Intro on NME forums and see whos around still, i'd be happy for you to join NME solely from my memories of you from Epidemic where you were a great member

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I know why you left, but still...

One word: TRADER

Mafia banned me. Mafia hates you. He wanted to demote you and I told em to keep you as ranked. Im not a traitor.

Im also looking at Zenith. I'm gonna give it a week and see if I can attend some minis/preps

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

still don't know what happened with you and th :\.

good luck finding a new home jose

Best member I met. Talk to me in #sirswat

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

I know why you left, but still...

One word: TRADER

Mafia banned me. Mafia hates you. He wanted to demote you and I told em to keep you as ranked. Im not a traitor.

Im also looking at Zenith. I'm gonna give it a week and see if I can attend some minis/preps

Just as a concerned citizen, Zenith is the farthest thing from the qualities you seek in a clan. Shouldn't take you long to see that. Seems you have history with NME. Personally I don't care for this section as it seems like more a less people just looking for attention. You did put a good deal of effort into your topic, so that's why I bothered to make a reply.

Every clan has their fair share of immature people. This is Runescape, it's unavoidable. Anyone who says we're all mature, or all their members are mature is lying. At the same time asking for such things is a fallacy in it's own right. There's nothing wrong with setting your standards high, but absolutes are unattainable.

So let's focus on what is logical. You have a primarily F2p account that is low leveled. TLP is a P2p based clan with heavy emphasis on "quality." I do not believe you would fit in well with them and your current stats. NME on the other hand is F2p based and consists of lower levels closer to your combat. This in my mind makes the choice easy. However, I don't know your plans on activity whether or not you really intend on training up. If you have such plans TLP would be the better option. If not, I'd go with the next best and closest fit NME.

Of course being Warlord of Fatality my objective is to bring people towards my clan. Realistically I see no reason why you would join. Without any real previous history with our members, stats suited to fit into our clan ( we are primarily higher combats), or any desire to put in effort to your own account I don't see it working out. That's not to say my assumptions are correct because I don't know you in the least and Fatality welcomes anyone willing to give us the opportunity of their participation.

I hope I could help.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

A wise man wished me to post this on your clan searching topic:

Before you even made this topic, you probably knew that you were going to get a huge wall of text from me. I write a huge wall of text for everybody that I feel dearly about and you are no exception.

2 weeks before Christmas, I was at the mall sitting on Santa's lap. He asked what I wanted for Christmas. I thought to myself for a moment, then I told him I wanted peace on earth, good will to mankind, but most of all, I wanted Sirswat to join Fi. As I stared at the long lineup behind me, dozens of faces of young children, probably all wanting Sirswat to join their clans, Santa asked me if I was to big for this. I told him yes, I am too big for this. Every time I think about Jose, I get a little bigger down there, and I was thinking about him quite a lot lately. If Jose joined Fi, I would become quite the spearman. Sitting on Santa's lap, I felt him getting bigger as well. He must be thinking about Tom too.

Now why does Fi want Jose to join so badly? For one, we'd be a bigger clan. Our numbers would only increase by one, but our sizes would increase by quite a bit. Secondly, Fi is on our way to #1. We are a clan full of the best players in Runescape.

Now what does Fi have to offer Jose? We can offer minimum wage and the best community of all pure clans! We had the second best community when Malice was alive, and the third best community when Ascendency was alive, but now we have the best community! When I joined Fi, I joined for the miniwars, but the community is what made me stay. The community is so good I couldn't believe it's not butter. I mean it's crunchy and juicy at the same time! We're a Vlasic pickle! It's not hard to have a good community inside a clan. Fi has what is rare in the pure world, a good community with people from other pure clans as well. We love every single clan out there, whether they are black or white, and they all love us too. In Fi, every day is free hugs day! In other clans, every day is just hug-until-you-get-kbed day and then they complain that I'm spamming. I don't like other clans very much In Fi, we're always up for a hug, or a mini, or both! We like to hug trees and rocks in miniwars so they feel loved as well. The other clans attack us when we do that. I think they are jealous or something. More reason why I don't like other clans very much.

Every day that you don't join, we will write you another wall of text. If you join TLP, we will post the wall of text on their forums instead. If they ban us, we'll copy and paste it into their IRC and hope we don't get kicked for flooding. We'd write a million walls of text for you. Eventually they'll just be copy and pasted versions of earlier ones when we run out of ideas, but our feelings never change. So join Fi or else we'd just keep annoying you.

#Fatality

you're all abos

favaccent.png