Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sirswat looking for a home.

Sirswat

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say go with Enemy or Mayhem Makers.

I've been hanging around the NME community for quite a while and they have a bunch of awesome and mature people and they know how to have fun :)

Otherwise I'd say MM, the leadership is very good, the community (though not the most mature one) is very active, and well, seeing as they're banned off PW, they fit your criteria...

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Judging from your stats and being in TH i wouldn't expect you to like TR much due to the heavy p2p base, feel free to try though.

I would recommend NME, the members there are a lively sort.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Come check out Exiled force :)

We evolved from our flaming and immature past and are a small clan/community who always have a good time on trips :)

Goodluck with your choice

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef

Wtf you don't even play RuneScape. You've been on for like 10 minutes a week for the past month.

Yeah I know, I retired from being a leader months ago, and now that my schedule is clearing up, I have some time.

Thanks for the responses.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

I would absolutely love for you to join NME.

Was gutted you couldn't join us when we opened as you were already in TH and I hope there's no bad blood from the bit of grief between Enemy and TH a few months ago.

We have high standards which can be seen by how we cleared about 30 people from our clan almost a month ago and purposefully scaled ourselves down. Most clans would just do what they could to keep it up, but we wanted to hone in the core and build our quality again.

If you really don't want to join us which would make me sad but I understand, I guess the best place would be MM as well they're banned from posting topics on Pure Warfare, so the best way to avoid Pure Warfare drama.

Although back to Enemy, i believe we fulfill all the categories you want, we may not have as good a community to you as TH, but i think it's pretty damn sweet.

Best of luck with what you do for the rest of your scaping days.

PS btw you still owe me for when you were Epidemic and i was EOP. Mike aka Um Y0 Momma was attacking you not allowing you to log out with the rest of Epidemic and i told him to get off you so you could log, i'mjustsayinyoustillowemeforthat.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I would absolutely love for you to join NME.

Was gutted you couldn't join us when we opened as you were already in TH and I hope there's no bad blood from the bit of grief between Enemy and TH a few months ago.

We have high standards which can be seen by how we cleared about 30 people from our clan almost a month ago and purposefully scaled ourselves down. Most clans would just do what they could to keep it up, but we wanted to hone in the core and build our quality again.

If you really don't want to join us which would make me sad but I understand, I guess the best place would be MM as well they're banned from posting topics on Pure Warfare, so the best way to avoid Pure Warfare drama.

Although back to Enemy, i believe we fulfill all the categories you want, we may not have as good a community to you as TH, but i think it's pretty damn sweet.

Best of luck with what you do for the rest of your scaping days.

PS btw you still owe me for when you were Epidemic and i was EOP. Mike aka Um Y0 Momma was attacking you not allowing you to log out with the rest of Epidemic and i told him to get off you so you could log, i'mjustsayinyoustillowemeforthat.

I love your signature, I think i'd be the only one to know what your talking about; but i lovelovelovelove it!

Retired March 2012

I'm not going to go into too much depth here because it's 2 am and I'm rather tired; but you know where you should be.

You know a lot of the people in NME already from Epidemic and you were a great member back in the day. I was almost reluctant to click this topic because I remember you had 20 defence so didn't want to be disappointed, but I'm glad to see you have 1 defence now.

If NME is out of the question, I'd honestly say stick with TH and just take a sabbatical for a while. Taking a back seat in the running of a clan really helps to put things into perspective.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Hi I think you would find EoP a very fun and enjoyable clan to be in. I'm not going to give you the roundabout about our clan, as i'm sure you know a lot about it/us. Our community is one of the best in the pure community. There's always cool people talking in IRC, always people talking and messing around on teamspeak. We are consistant with pulls and mini all the time (p2p + f2p). I beg you to atleast intro and maybe attend a trip or two to see if you like it.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

ive hung around th's irc and even though our community isnt as good as theirs i think youll like #Enormity

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS