Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why i think pot will fail

walli

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tl;dr

but i agree that if 1/2 the clan panic teles and the other 1/2 stay, it might cause some issues. But at the end of the day it's 101 sins' clan and not yours or mine. If he thinks this decision will better his clan, go right ahead.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

they were always easy to beat because they all teled.

This lol.

I remember beating them with Dv out opt'd by like 10 just because their core member base were complete retards teleporting whenever they saw a cluster of white dots.

Other than teleporting I really can't remember what they did other than team with EOP in p2p every weekend and accomplish nothing.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Anyways, I think POT will have their own niche in the wilderness, and they'll play their part even if they're not allowed to make aftermath topics around.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

I think PoT is building off the hate and controversy nonetheless they will probably close. I like the idea behind

the clan but c'mon tabbing everytime you get a fight or run in gets boring and annoying. I just still can't get over

the fact that their priding themselves off Tabbing when they are in rag gear. But at the same time this is just a

game and they are choosing what way they would like to play so lets leave it at that.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

1st of All NPO can tab but not on trips or official midweeks.

And the Main point of issue is that POT are mains we've all seen it, you can't restrict the fact that one little **** ant clan accepts 45 def (and allows them to use any gear) and wants to be recognized by pures. Honestly I hope others follow but i'm taking no preps from main clans, no run ins with main clans and if they hit us I will treat them like main clans. You use rune or d'hide i do consider you a main and you will be dealt with.

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

The reason why POT sucks is because they don't have the utility and the leadership to be able to do whatever they want. MM can, they can't do whatever PW doesn't like and still be successful. Someone like POT? Nah, they'll get steamrolled by anyone who doesn't like how they play, and they'll slowly fall apart like before. It's a cute attempt to build hype, calling this a revolution lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

The reason why POT sucks is because they don't have the utility and the leadership to be able to do whatever they want. MM can, they can't do whatever PW doesn't like and still be successful. Someone like POT? Nah, they'll get steamrolled by anyone who doesn't like how they play, and they'll slowly fall apart like before. It's a cute attempt to build hype, calling this a revolution lol

That last line pretty much wraps it up.

es3qhp.gif

The "... POT will Succeed" topics 10 pages longer, therefor they will pwn.

Gf.

And ill just keep saying it over and over

Maybe PoT doesn't want to be the #1 F2P/ P2P warring clan. I presume if they are anything like they used to be, theyr just out for a chill,relaxing good time pking in the wildy as often as a pker enjoys it. Being Nh, they prolly dont care about your opinion either way loL so w/e!

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

Btw we take pride in being NH

120101180809.png

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Teleing in a non-wilderness part of Runescape. NH 2012.

OT: walli has somewhat of a valid point... I'm not completely sure if NPO does tele during trips. I'm sure they don't allow it. But lets see how far PoT gets... It'll be interesting reading the first aftermath topic featuring Pot....

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

:whistling:

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Iron Platebody

ironplate.png

Black Platebody

blackplate.png

Mithril Platebody

Mithplate.png

Addy Platebody

addyplate.png

Rune Platebody

runeplate.png

Rune Scim

runescim.png

Maple Shortbow

Maplesbow.png

Addy Arrow

addyarrow.png

Allowing these types of topics, for obvious reasons. Un-hid the other one as well.