Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I talked about pretty much everything here ;p

mi7ch

Hi, I know I suck at writing topics.

Warning, if you're in one of those cocky arrogant HPC clans and you're an overall jackace, I don't want to see your troll comment in the section below. This topic reflects on who I think deserves more respect/more people should know about their do's.

~ m8s, I know I jumped just about everywhere in this topic, bare with me it was early/late as hell L0L. ~

Well, as I sit in my bed, at 6am, unable to sleep, I decided to browse PW. I put in some crucial thought about what clans are alive that should be dead if they were led by me. There's quite a few of em...

I feel like these clan definitely deserve a public grats upon staying open and never giving up.

The top clan I want to recognize here is Exiled Force. Despite loosing what I want to say was your "core" (Obviously what you got left is your core but Trile/hippy knows what I mean) you guys stuck in there man. I'm proud of you, literally. Perfect example of never giving up. Great job, keep at it. Remember, this is a new year, keep going towards the ultimate goal of #1 MPC. What ever your guys' goals are go do it nikkaz ffs.

The next clan I want to support is Venom. Ok, although sikh is a overall flaming **** on PW, (Change this) I feel like he's down the right path with leading a successful clan. Say no more, I expected Venom to be a 2 week clan, and look, 4 months in(Correct??) you're still going stronger then Zydrunas Savickas (for all you rs nerds he's the worlds strongest man l0). I am actually proud of you Swing, and Sikh, and crew. I don't think anyone would've thought you'd be where you are today, not even IR. u feel me 'lilkeying?' Great job and never give up.

The next clan I want to condone is my ex-fellow clan Intense Redemption. Ok, although [iR]Yousif is the warlord of IR, you guys have stuck it out through the 'slump'. I know closing isn't on IR's agenda, but I know the talk had stirred up once or twice being as I'm very good mates with some of the staff there. I want to say a special good job to Touqir and Alex for keeping that clan alive, sorry but no one else there has done anything. (Especially Yousif) Great job boys and don't let it go. STAY STRONG!

The next clan I want to support is definitely Hostility. Alright, this was another clan I thought would be a 1monther. They haven't been open for long, like two months, I believe, but you know what they're still there. That's what matters the most;obviously. They have a great community, great dedicated ranks, and I don't see this clan going anywhere. They seem to like where they are, and I don't think any thing more but improvement is their subject down the road.

Finally, the clan that I want to come to recognize for this new year is CP. Ok, I know you guys won't ever close but for real, you can't deny you hit a lil slumpidy slump. Your first mistake might've been promoting Alex|Waar to elite...kidding, that kid loves CP. Never seen him happy in a clan but for real. CP won't ever close and are a clan to watch out for in 2012. I honestly want CP to go back to being top 5, just cut the crap with all the drama and sht. Good job guys, keep going strong, you seem to be improving a lot.

I decided I want to add in WAR. Although I haven't seen or heard from you guys, I know Joel personally, and know that he's a fighter. I don't see this clan closing ever again, and I hope to see improvement. I want to see WAR smacking around notorious MPCs like IR, you know..Venom, etc. Go big or go home nigz. Don't fondle your testicles in a circle, GO BIG.

[br]

Clans to come though:

Fury - Man don't give up. Mark...I know you. I have a feeling you will give up, but hopefully one of your staff members jumps in and stops you. Don't do anything more but improve every day and have fun with your clan man, don't get mixed up in the dramatized clan world, just have fun...for real. Stay true to the clan, and GO ******* HAMBURGER M8@!@

Zenith - These nikkaz are going to go top 3. I see it coming...

================================================

tl'dr:

In this topic I listed some of the clans I, personally, thought deserved more then the "Who's that"<- (Only some of those clans are that way, I feel.) title. Clans that have stuck it out despite some of the hardest times of the pure community being fondled and twirled upon with all the mixups of 'SHOULD I GET 30 DEF MAN' 'YEAH MAN YOU SHOULD EVERY CLAN HAS IT MAN.' It's 6:30 AM, and it's very hard to focus, so I probably went off topic many times. I did my best here, and only want to encourage those clan leaders that people like me are still rooting for them although I'm not with them. I also never want to see another clan close. (KEEP GOING STRONG M8S) KIMBO SLICE! It takes balls to stay open, I've been in that position before, so I feel for these leaders who have stuck it out. So far they've succeeded, I failed like 6 times it's ok cuz I'm not made. I also gave my 2012 lookouts. If you aren't someone who reads bodys of text, alright, I'm not offended, just don't post your lil troll comment below, cause ama get ******.

If you're looking to join a clan here in 2012, I'd suggest joining any of the above. Don't be a bandwagon 2010er and join a HPC. Keep the community spread out so all of us can enjoy ourselves.

FINAL MESSAGE:

DON'T BE PUSSIES! RETIRE YOUR ADDY! MAKE A NEW PURE AND JOIN RELAPSE@#@#@#@##@#

^ No seriously, make a new pure, perhaps make a LPC clan, we need more clans in the LPC area. :D

Also cut the fukn crap with all this flaming, flame baiting, etc crap. You look like Mitch vs Duval 2010, come on.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what 3o4, you're a great man.

Simple as that, a great man. Where is your senior member on PW?

@eugene

u2 man, I assume you're EF, keep it up broski.

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Great post Mitch. Sadly venom are trying to **** EoP off for some reason >.<.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Well, we can only hope for change right sean?

EVERYONE IS CAPABLE OF CHANGE!!@@!@!@

Also, everything as well.

We can change this community around, I'm tellin ya. I'll lead the fall in if I have to..

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I used to love Mitch to bad he opened Defiance 9x which I told him not to do. Mitch ur still somewhere there in my body, i think my stomach big love bro xxx <3

wjylwo.jpg
nb5cnq.png
99/99

Proud to be in The Last Pures.
Proud Founder of Team Barragely since 2009.
-#TLP
-#Team-Barragely

thanks man ef will never give up

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"