Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Long await the debate

mi7ch

Edit: Once I was re-reading what I put (keep in mind I was doing HW at the same time as this) I wanted to make sure you all knew my point of making this. This is basically the tl'dr, put it at the top this time.

I want to change this community. I know I'm not the only one, but so far I feel like I am. I want to encourage people to make new accounts to use in their clans. I want 30 defence to be forever exile. People think it's not a big deal, but yes, it's a ******* big deal; trust me. If you remember correctly, back in the day, everyone could fight with fairness. Think of a war; NME vs Fi. (Not to hate on Fi) NME, the poor 1-10 defence clan, with 50 and Fi with 65. Fi has 40/65 kids in adamant, NME has not even a single person in black. Is that fair? No. It's not only just that, I seriously don't even know how to put it anymore. 30 def is just grabbing me by the tongue and driving me nuts. FUC!@@!@

(Before that spews **** with Fatality, I used your clan as an example. I'm aware you don't have the highest Def average, dw.)

=================== (Don't even feel like re-reading this part l0l.)

So, after a series of topics asking for opinions on your views of defence, I've noticed there's a **** load of hypocritical jack asses that browse these forums. <- Kidding, that's harsh, but for real. Hypocrites. Bolded Hypocrites.

Polls came in, oh did they ever, indeed.

30+ Hypocrites voted YES to 30 defence being pure.

70+ Hypocrites with style voted NO to 30 defence being pure.

Technically, in 2012 (Early 2012 ofc) it is. **** that hurts me to say seriously. Even FOE has changed their views on pure, that was a clan I looked up to since I was 11 man. 30 Defence is NOT pure. Don't let me be one of the only people with the same opinion. If you aren't from 2010, you know 30 defence is not pure. Why did you get it? Do you really want the community being the way it is right now? Who doesn't remember the times where one defence maxed out was the way to be. I feel as if Dungeoneering has ruined the game too, seriously. It isn't as big of a deal as Adamant, snakeskin, etc, though. Simply..retire it.

Source: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...t=0&start=0

(ty Bryan-)

As I browsed through the clan discussion yet again, a wise man whom I respect named Raijin on these forums, also asked for a opinion on your views of defence. The question you were asked? "Do you think 20 defence is pure?"

A whopping 42 people said NO, 20 defence is not pure.

A wtf amount of people said YES to 20 defence being pure. (25)

Source: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...t=0&start=0

My personal opinion on 20 def...yes it's pure. I know for one thing, it's been around a hell of a lot longer and has a **** load less advantages then adamant. It's obviously better then adamant, well it's like purple and blue?? .. come on m8s.

Notice how I'm calling out "Hypocrites" although myself, I can be one, definitely. NaTiii was 30 defence just about maxed with turmoil. I did it for the fun, and boy was I surprised. I don't think I've ever wasted 200m like I did. Turmoil..is so overrated. I want to say it's for the 13 year old kids who want to be like bonesaw. (My nickname irl is Mitchsaw btw) The current NaTiii I have right now is 20 defence as well. It will NEVER go above that. I promise that, lol.

My point of this topic is:

1. If you're one of those people who want to change the communty around, and head backwards and hopefully back into better times, and you're 30 defence that voted yes to it being pure, well...**** you. I personally want to restore the olden times, and I know it won't be easy. I'm a fighter, Irl and ingame. I'm like 93 strength IRL right now and once I hit 99 I swear l0. Watch out m8s.

2. Hopefully to motivate those ACTUAL people who want to restore the community. Like I said, this won't be easy, but if we all join up together we can do it. I'm not asking you to boot your people with 30 defence, most of those people in that situation are the most loyal. I'm saying, ask them to make new accounts. You; yourself. You too, you make one.

3. I can vouch that it is not hard making a new account. What I did, was simply recover pures I used in 2004-2006. So far, I've recovered 4 of them, even if they're level 20, I trained them up. I now have 3 accounts in range of capably being able to "Apply" for Relapse.<- We require one 65 (Just an example of how easy it is to make a new account to clan on, not saying to join R we suck **** anyways). It took me one day at rock crabs to get 70 range, (5 hours off and on) with cannon. I know for a fact you can all do that. Just put effort out.

4. Yeah, I know I went everywhere in this topic. I did that in the last one too, but I'm trying alright? I don't see anyone else.

5. Retire your ******* addy, level 70s are more fun to PK on, especially with one defence. Recover old pures, train them up, etc! #RETIRETHEADDY!

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tl;dr

**** off hick you're the 99%

and that's also why you suck at rs

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Dearest Mitchell-chan,

How long do you spend typing these topics, seriously.

Just make a topic telling everybody to join lpcs. Done.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Dearest Mitchell-chan,

How long do you spend typing these topics, seriously.

Just make a topic telling everybody to join lpcs. Done.

:teehee:

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

Gained a lot of respect for mitch after reading this entire topic, it's time for a f*cking change, I will do any means necessary to change the dead pure world. I will always be below the defence level of 20, Always. Mitch pm me on irc when you get a chance, [EF]Bryan right now or `Bryan` in the future.

Enormity

It's not gonna happen, all these topics about defence r getting annoying. They are not going to change anything, nobody will all of a sudden boot all 30 def and stop accepting them, It's gonna be like this and you guys need to get used to it already

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

Tayyab don't talk, you only say stupid things like that because your clan's base is 30 defence. Not meanign to flame, but people like you killed the community.

Enormity

Tayyab don't talk, you only say stupid things like that because your clan's base is 30 defence. Not meanign to flame, but people like you killed the community.

and ask me if I give a single ****

all u lil virgs trying to be heroes on a game over defence lvls

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

quiting my maxed 20 def "pure" for 1 2 def without a 90 stat

NOT EVEN MAD l2 get oldschool

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS