Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How to open an LPC with a bang #Activate

-Austin-

banneruvy.png
1086xxj.png

Activation had an AMAZING opening weekend, crushing all the clans that opposed us. We pulled very high for being a new clan, and had a TON of fights.

cooltext626039676.png

Our first fight was against Soniqs, and his band of red Relapsians. The fight was a 7v7 at Maze. Relapse defended the Maze. Activation rushed in, and quickly took the advantage. The fight ended with 4 Activation members left standing.

cooltext626039676.png

Next, we went on a fun, unofficial pk trip. We smacked around some masser clans and had a good time.

cooltext626039676.png

Our next event was a Clan Wars Mini War against Baby Ownage Elite. Activation had amazing performance, winning 2 of the 3 round without losing anyone. Only one was lost in the other of the 3 rounds.

cooltext626039676.png

We went out PKing for a bit after that. We heard that Archaic was going pking, so we decided to pay them a visit. Upon logg in, Archaic Activated Our Trap Card. We quickly cleared them out and left with our loots.

cooltext626039676.png

The next event of the weekend was a 6v6 at Maze against Relapse, where Activation won the fight losing no one. Afterwords we went on a F2P pk trip, where we fought Massers and Relapse.

cooltext626039676.png

Our biggest fight of the weekend was likely the Wilderness prep against Relapse. We both pulled between 10-15. The fight took place at Corp, where Activation defended. After a long battle, Activation came out victorious.

cooltext626039676.png

Pictures:
120115204058.png
120115205035.png
120115211330.png
120115214027.png
120115221128.png
120115203753.png
120115175415.png
120114235621.png
120115203747.png

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why are low clans trying to close each other.

Thats not the point >.>

hwo the pure world is

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Just forget about being cleared 4 times in a row by guys 10 levels below you (without banking) without overs did ya, I wonder why that didnt make it into your topic lol.

But being a gypsy and waiting for people to log in did, well done sir, well done.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

good luck guys:)

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

why did you guys decide to make your clan 5 levels higher then every other clan? im pretty sure lpcs are about being low, 70 combat is not low, hell even 65 is pushing it lol

50-70?

inexperienced cunts im the god king gl

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Just forget about being cleared 4 times in a row by guys 10 levels below you (without banking) without overs did ya, I wonder why that didnt make it into your topic lol.

But being a gypsy and waiting for people to log in did, well done sir, well done.

DAT FLAME

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

Guess the number advantage you had didn't make it into the reply.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

l0l?

Feeling accomplished for killing 6 people with your 12?

bSHM3.png

why did you guys decide to make your clan 5 levels higher then every other clan? im pretty sure lpcs are about being low, 70 combat is not low, hell even 65 is pushing it lol

50-70?

That's like saying MM and Foe are required to have the same exact requirements.

also take off flame.

bSHM3.png

why are low clans trying to close each other.

Thats not the point >.>

Exactly, I thought the whole point of these lpc's was trying to make things fun again

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

50-70?

Cuz i do what i want.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

And this is where I stopped reading and took a time out 2 0l0l0

120115214027.png

bolded :kanye:

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Not sure why ur trying to "close" any1. Keep the competition friendly and ull have a good time, if the lpcs close all ull have to fight is massers, that gets old FAST.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS