Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Warfare Clan Awards 2011!

Karl

wtf most heated rivalry eop vs mm

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

oh looks like mm won best overall being banished from forums o.o wonder what results would be if they werent. Dont know how mm couldn't of won best matched considering they were unbeatened in 2k11 in 100v100s. dntknw.gif

Anyway grats Foe and Idk why eop is so heated over best overall f2p when they haven't won a fullout in so long. AND idk why solo thinks fullouts are in clan wars.

mm didn't win best overall

none of your members are banished

results are the same as they would be

you were not 'unbeatened' (<-- lol) in 100v100s in 2k11, you lost to foe in a p2p 100v100

Link provided incase down syndrome occurs

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

oh looks like mm won best overall being banished from forums o.o wonder what results would be if they werent. Dont know how mm couldn't of won best matched considering they were unbeatened in 2k11 in 100v100s. dntknw.gif

Anyway grats Foe and Idk why eop is so heated over best overall f2p when they haven't won a fullout in so long. AND idk why solo thinks fullouts are in clan wars.

you were not 'unbeatened' (<-- lol) in 100v100s in 2k11, you lost to foe in a p2p 100v100

And you lost in a 100v100 in F2P, so what's your point?

MM is the only clan that can at least compete with you on Sundays, #1 F2P and #2 P2P is better off than #3-4 F2P and #1 P2P

just imo

Where's our most hated award?

Grats to everyone but it's a shame clans got to vote for themselves.

Edit: Walli... Saturday my good friend, Saturday is the day. could care less about who wins in cwa.

Holy retard. MM got voted #1 without even having barely any clan members voting for them.

pretty sure most his references were towards F2P

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

gz everyone

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

And you lost in a 100v100 in F2P, so what's your point?

MM is the only clan that can at least compete with you on Sundays, #1 F2P and #2 P2P is better off than #3-4 F2P and #1 P2P

just imo

obv down syndrome. regardless if we still loss f2p 100 vs 100, you guys aren't unbeaten as celtic proclaimed. maybe he was referring to f2p, but we don't know that lol

lmao and who's #2 and #3 f2p if foe is #4? i want to play your game :))

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Where's our most hated award?

Grats to everyone but it's a shame clans got to vote for themselves.

Edit: Walli... Saturday my good friend, Saturday is the day. could care less about who wins in cwa.

so what you are saying is the best f2p clan is determined on who has the most people on the day? i see.

no offence if mm out pulls you they deck you even in recent topics you flame them for hyping trips so therefore outpulling you so instead you fought foe 4 times... which you won primarily due to out opting foe.

dog eat dog and im using your words as my sword.

i am the greatest second only to ali himself.

No, I'm saying the voting would have been alot better if clans didn't vote for themselves and those who did would be disqualified. I'm not saying EOP atm is the best overall f2p clan because you're right, the only downside we have is f2p fullouts and we haven't had one since 3 years ago.. But primarily yes, weekends are what matter to us, your spy can tell you what I think of cwa fights.

We fight MM outopted because every other clan pulls 10+ less than what we do but I was quite surprised by your pull this recent Saturday.. Not sure if you have noticed but there are several CC pics from your topics which show 65 people where we had 64 in range.. Your spy must have the downs.

And "boper" (?) was the one who PMed me on Saturday and asked for fights, we didn't approach you.

But once again this is going off topic, hope you pull good enough this Saturday or come out on Friday to give us some fights, shouldn't be a problem with the amount of apps you have :thumbsup:

The only people i saw vote for eop #1 f2p was mostly eop themselves. The rest of the pure world knows the truth.

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi