Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Warfare Clan Awards 2011!

Karl

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm; I'd like to say TLP's mini unit defintelly was a close second in the best mini'ing clan, because every mini i've had agaisnt FOE in TLP minus 1, we've won

None the less, great job. not shocked at we won best f2p matched,

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

The most inspirational was won by NME, just Jays script shows the winner as FOE, he messed up a little on his script. :/

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

wow y didnt defiance recieve the most shocking closure reward?

we were way better den control fk dis poll im out

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

NME won the most inspirational clan of 2011, apologies for this, Jay's script must not be fool proof ;)

but the real question is, how the **** is nme even slightly inspiritational eh? bam

Because we are an actual pure clan dominating a main world. ;)

1175tub.png

NME won the most inspirational clan of 2011, apologies for this, Jay's script must not be fool proof ;)

but the real question is, how the **** is nme even slightly inspiritational eh? bam

I suppose 1-10 def 80 cb avg is easy when all your fights are against kids in addy who are 100+ combat. That wold be the equivalent of any other clan fighting HF every week (without teaming) bam.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Congrats to all.

Although the following is arguable:

D9xY1.png

Congrats none-the-less

You've only gotten that unit & started winnin minis recently. It was based best p2p mini of 2011 not late december only.

Past 5 months or so lol, and we were beating you in december of 2011 so it should still qualify, im just sayin', dont take it personally bro

you're all abos

favaccent.png

qOY7v.png

And thats all she wrote!!!!

gj winning votes on a site who doesnt know anything about the pure community, idk if i can take it serious if the mains were voting for hf as #1 pure clan

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

I suppose 1-10 def 80 cb avg is easy when all your fights are against kids in addy who are 100+ combat. That wold be the equivalent of any other clan fighting HF every week (without teaming) bam.

never seen u compete in p2p, or f2p, we dont wear armour in f2p, and turm does **** all in p2p in anything thats above about a 20v20, nice try at pretending ur clans actually good tho :thumbsup: devour'd?

and besides we **** on hf in p2p all the time b4 mm come running in

never seen u compete in p2p, or f2p, we dont wear armour in f2p, and turm does **** all in p2p in anything thats above about a 20v20, nice try at pretending ur clans actually good tho :thumbsup: devour'd?

and besides we **** on hf in p2p all the time b4 mm come running in

Who cares lol. Let it go. It's a dumb award.

Arp-1.png

I was happy to see so many votes in this, and thankfully I was able to draw together a quick script to count most of the votes. (Those of you who ONLY put your vote and didn't add a comment or some other text, THANK YOU.) Some of these were very close - I won't say which, but some categories came down to the last vote, while others were a landslide victory.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

qOY7v.png

And thats all she wrote!!!!

gj winning votes on a site who doesnt know anything about the pure community, idk if i can take it serious if the mains were voting for hf as #1 pure clan

Good job winning an a award on a thread where everybody voted for themselves

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP