Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Re:Karl's Topic

Omni

I'm going to type this out and about, just because of the lack of care on how I'm seen by many of you, I really never gave a **** anyways. I also feel like alot of you shouldn't read this and don't deserve to, I'd rather you stick in this and die slowly in your clans.

Before you read or don't(?) feel free to read what's listed, below.

1. I don't care if this is a topic about a fallen community or defence or what not.

2. If you read more into it, it's more of why it's the way it is.

3. It's a generated opinion and prediction, that's steadly coming true.

4. What has happened is NOT my fault, and not PW's fault, I only wish I didn't quit pure clanning when the wilderness was taken out and actually grew a little bit of care for each and everyone of your clans.

Most of you that were on his topic and on many of the topics created about defence, and a "slumping" community, really have no room for argument or any facts behind what you say. The sad part is alot of you started clanning in the mid PCL era(yeah some of you leaders too), and are blinded by how clan pking is.

What you should really blame all this on is not only Jagex for killing off their PVP system, but also Pure Clans not closing after the wilderness was taken away.

PCL and Clanwars is THE number one reason as to why it is the way it is right now, everything else just fell into place afterwards. With no wilderness and only PCL to make the pure clans of that era "enjoy" and survive was to go to PCL every WEEKEND at SPECIFIC TIMES, for a YEAR. PCL and clanwars did not have a lvl cap on who can attack who, which started the base of "Hey let's all get 20 defence, then we're all ini pures right???" (in a non pking era?)

After the PCL era, you all did NOT grow up out of that scheduled type of playing and based each other around each other. Making you all need each other to survive. With PvP worlds making it the combat lvl restrictions not so close together, 120s could hit 80s.. therefore the defence was still needed to make a difference. But yes, you couldn't really get away from each other and do your own thing otherwise because the new system was flawed with less worlds and also the huge pking population that Jagex killed off with their removal of the wilderness. So this blame can't really be placed on the clans that chose to stick around. The blame that would be stuck on you all is that you didn't revert back when the wilderness was brought back.

The Problem now, and why the past few paragraphs mix with it.

Because you're all so stuck to your weekend trips and how things USE to be, you've all just stuck yourselves around competition that isn't even worth competiting for.

1. You compete to no ends, you DDoS, Hack, Sell leaks/locations, Scout, Spy, and so on. Just to get #1? Number 1 of what? You arn't even pure clans anymore, and all you do is sit in single and wait for someone stupid enough to believe in the amount of people you have or until 2 clans get a fight so you can crash it and walk away.... the winners? I see more and more people complain about how BORING your trips are and how they consist of the same **** over and over again. And why is it like that? Because of the competition that PCL forced you all into. It's all you really know honestly.

2. With high extreme comeptition, comes lower standards. Thinking turmoil is the best thing ever and making it pure? At 100+ combat? You'd have to be retarded to think you even stand a chance against mains your level at 100-110 combat. And if you think you have pk videos that say different, imagine the money you went through to make that nice vid.

3. With Turmoil, will come Addy in clanning. People who are unquested with it, and that's due to competition's sake. It was the same with Initiate "Pures" and how clans just got mith so they can tank longer and because it was ... accepted. Same **** different era. If you've read above then this is why there's addy. This will cause the "I don't care attitude" with the "it's runescape/everyone else does it/ect" excuse.

What's going to happen

You are all stuck to each other. You can't have fun without each other. It's pretty obvious.

Many of your clans wouldn't even be able to pk weekly due to your combats and that just proves how retarded most of your clans are. The main teams/clans would just have their way with you.

As "your" type of clanning seems to get duller by the weekend, and the same **** is going to keep happening. Clans will start to lose activity and members, and slowly die off one by one. Because without each other, you have nothing to do with yourselves. Clans will keep getting defence in order to compete with each other, because no-one can take a loss in your clanning bracket. Either turning main to fight the real main clans, which is just as ****** but more competition or reverting back to how it was, pking whenever you want and not on the weekends at a specific time. If MM/EOP/FOE decided to no go out on a Saturday there goe's everyone elses fun. (yet for some reason you're all trying to kill each other off??? LOL IDIOTS)

Most of you are here for "clanning", and that's what took the "pure" out of it. I could go on to write a ******* book for all of you, but I'll leave it at this, it's already longer than most of your homeworks. I also don't think anyone else deserves to see any bright light at the end of the tunnel since I'd rather see you all fight it out till the end and pretend that this topic meant nothing and that "I'm stupid and no nothing". I'll just laugh.

Honestly all that remains now is who will be the last one left and help shape it differently.

Again this is an opinion, so enjoy it while it's here.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're just explaining the already obvious faults of the pure community. It's been discussed to death already and you repeating it doesn't mean anything. The read is very straight forward and it comes across strongly that you really don't care about the pure community or think it is a hopeless case.

I don't know if you have any experience with any respectable internet communities (it doesn't seem so but I may be wrong) but the way you talk down towards the users here makes this whole thing seem like some little experiment to entertain you. Don't forget that the pure community existed without its own dedicated community board and that the opportunity to post win topics and stuff like that didn't do anything to strengthen the community. You're obviously not willing to make changes to the community you like to think you overseer, so why do you stay?

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

So i read the entire topic.

Basically for all who are tl;dr

Omni says the pure community died during pcl era, he don't give a frick about anything. and if you don't understand your a idiot.

Happy omni? i always wondered what went on through your head when u were in Ascendency, guess now i know.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Clans like eop get defence because they can not compete with MM, WHICH IS SAD! ( Eop flame all you want i would like to see you without all this addy on weekends? You all know addy is not pure? just admit you can't compete with MM so you had to get defence and this does not just go for EOP, clans like CP and fi are just as bad? Its really sad to see respected clans like fi/cp/eop/foe to raise there defence in order to compete, Mm and Nme are the only pure clans left, Its time to make changes in this community..... I believe it already to late but we can always try :/

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

just admit you can't compete with MM so you had to get defence

edit. everyone make new 40-60cb accs (with 1def ;););) )

"I'm American, and I'm sick of people saying America is "the stupidest country in the world."

"Personally, I think Europe is the stupidest country in the world. "

Clans like eop get defence because they can not compete with MM, WHICH IS SAD! ( Eop flame all you want i would like to see you without all this addy on weekends? You all know addy is not pure? just admit you can't compete with MM so you had to get defence and this does not just go for EOP, clans like CP and fi are just as bad? Its really sad to see respected clans like fi/cp/eop/foe to raise there defence in order to compete, Mm and Nme are the only pure clans left, Its time to make changes in this community..... I believe it already to late but we can always try :/

I see MM kids in mith on weekends, therefore they are not pure. Bad argument.

Clans like eop and foe get defence because they can not compete with MM, WHICH IS SAD! ( Eop/foe flame all you want i would like to see you without all this addy on weekends? You all know addy is not pure? just admit you can't compete with MM so you had to get defence and this does not just go for EOP/FOE, clans like CP and fi are just as bad? Its really sad to see respected clans like fi/cp/eop/foe to raise there defence in order to compete, Mm and Nme are the only pure clans left, Its time to make changes in this community..... I believe it already to late but we can always try :/

fixed :thumbsup:

100% agree

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

If you guys already know this.... then ******* do something about it. You don't need a disinterested forum moderator to have to tell you that something is seriously wrong when you have people who are 5 defense levels away from rune fighting you during a pure war. The leaders are spineless. Every single leader who thinks it's ok to have 30-35 defense in a pure clan is absolutely spineless. You can try and compensate for the fact that you don't have what it takes to beat actual pures, but that really just shows how much you mean to the pure world: nothing. I don't see how an actual pure could apply to join EOP, Z, FI, CP, FOE, or whatever other clan that accepts such ridiculously high defense level. Don't they feel out of place? Why would you join a clan that's desecrated the meaning of pure, and the fun in this game? Is this game really serious enough to the point where you have to hack someone, DDoS someone, or spend an hour waiting for a fight to happen so you can crash it? Winning is important, but it is not that important.

tumblr_lnfc59o1I81qgf7lfo1_500.gif

I agree with one of your points.

Most of us don't give a fck about our pure roots anymore, we still play because of our clans and the people we met in these clans. Whatever the clan decides to do the members will follow, well at least the member core will.

I personally do not like 30 def but its adapt or die, in the end its up to each and every clans leadership to decide the fate of the pure community.

But lets be honest of the 6 main pure clans in our community most of our leadership is already in college or beyond that. None of us really care about about the future of the pure world but instead will like to spend their remaining days having fun in whatever way it is with the people we've grown up with in this game.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Pretty much every clan in this generation bar MM and NME need to take a leaf out of POTs book, atleast they are not in denial about what they are.

Its abit harsh expecting a community that activity relies on these main clans make any big decisions regarding them, however I personally would love to see some sort of action from ``karl if only to make it easier for real pure clans to start and get recognition without forever being in a shadow of green.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

Pretty much every clan in this generation bar MM and NME need to take a leaf out of POTs book, atleast they are not in denial about what they are.

Its abit harsh expecting a community that activity relies on these main clans make any big decisions regarding them, however I personally would love to see some sort of action from ``karl if only to make it easier for real pure clans to start and get recognition without forever being in a shadow of green.

(16:40:32) <@``Karl> PW can't do ANYTHING to stop it

(16:40:37) <@``Karl> It's down to the clan leaders.

(16:40:41) <@``Karl> That's a fact.

:confused: The clan leaders won't do anything though.

Pw would lose loads of members if they would take action, thus the 'pure' community as it is now would die out. There are simple solutions though. Make 1-10 def gear mandatary in order to post your F2P (maybe P2P aswell) topic.

heartline8.gif