Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RE:Your View on Low Pure Clanning

-Austin-

You're a joke and no one takes your topics seriously. Have fun making aftermath topics to try to convince yourself and this awesome community that you're doing fine in the wilderness.

Coming from the clan who only fights massers. You must have extreme organization!

They put up a better fight than you yesterday, even with the same amount of mains and 70s! :thumbsup:

Lol at you thinking we "fight massers" we fight whoever gets in our way and they usually end up dying and have to team up and try to beat level 50s. We have 25+ topics on out forums about our trips, we dont need to post them here to make a feel better about ourselves, or make up things to make us feel better about ourselves.

I Hope your mother loves you.

I hope you make it past puberty :teehee:

You're a joke and no one takes your topics seriously. Have fun making aftermath topics to try to convince yourself and this awesome community that you're doing fine in the wilderness.

Coming from the clan who only fights massers. You must have extreme organization!

They put up a better fight than you yesterday, even with the same amount of mains and 70s! :thumbsup:

Lol at you thinking we "fight massers" we fight whoever gets in our way and they usually end up dying and have to team up and try to beat level 50s. We have 25+ topics on out forums about our trips, we dont need to post them here to make a feel better about ourselves, or make up things to make us feel better about ourselves.

We had a clan event and did that together 2 weeks ago.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

We had a clan event and did that together 2 weeks ago.

Together, at the same damn time.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

I don't want to "burst" any bubbles here, but Archaic doesn't care who we beat, who we lose to, who we don't fight ect. The goal of that clan is to have fun and we don't find fighting your clan fun so we don't do it.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

I powr, I'm concerned you aren't very intelligent, it's becoming incredibly noticeable.

Anyways, BvG, judgmental on this topic, it's clearly you. 4/5 people have basically said it was, so it just keeps proving my point.

You will always be a arrogant ****** bag.

As Tommy said,

no one would give a solid **** if we lost a fight to you, you aren't getting fights from us because you'll sit there and flame your tailfeather off. Could care less if we loose to scumbags like you as long as you don't act like a total dickhed right after you beat us, spammin' **** like GF RELAPSE SLUMP etc. Don't deny you've never brought kids over your CB level, the one time I thought you were going to be respectable, then I see two 76's with you.

N m8s I'm done with u ur waste

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I powr, I'm concerned you aren't very intelligent, it's becoming incredibly noticeable.

Anyways, BvG, judgmental on this topic, it's clearly you. 4/5 people have basically said it was, so it just keeps proving my point.

You will always be a arrogant ****** bag.

hows ur mpc clan going btw?

It's going just well lad, thanks for your concern ;^P

check out our ish

http://www.youtube.com/HazardTubeRS

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

The LPC scene was the most fun when Archaic, Relapse, and Brave Theory constantly gave each other fights. Now, Archaic refuses to fight anyone but massers, and Relapse refuses any Fullout/Prep offers. PiC seems to be the only ones who accept preps.

Sadly to say, these "massers" have more sense than half of the "LPCs" that are trying to function.. I'd fight a masser clan over any of you anyday. Get at us. FMGB. FNF!

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
1xtpx76.png
uhazfq.png17z6g33.png

The LPC scene was the most fun when Archaic, Relapse, and Brave Theory constantly gave each other fights. Now, Archaic refuses to fight anyone but massers, and Relapse refuses any Fullout/Prep offers. PiC seems to be the only ones who accept preps.

Sadly to say, these "massers" have more sense than half of the "LPCs" that are trying to function.. I'd fight a masser clan over any of you anyday. Get at us. FMGB. FNF!

DAYUM SON

You Should be a detective.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation

The reason relapse doesn't fight clans like activation anymore, is because you rely solely on cheap tactics, you lowered your combat cap to 65, when you started losing you raised it 70. I have no intention of fighting a clan, who completely relies on levels and overheads, which although make no difference in MPC mean a hell of a lot in LPC. Every event you have, you make it your goal to force flame into it. Look at your replies to this topic BVG and you will understand why i think your retarded.

you realize.. that the LPC move was meant to actually fight massers.. having fun in the wilderness right?

you weren't there for the old times, so we wouldn't expect you to understand this.

Having a pure clan doesn't mean always fighting other clans then posting topics about your fights lol...................................... :pinch:

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

you realize.. that the LPC move was meant to actually fight massers.. having fun in the wilderness right?

you weren't there for the old times, so we wouldn't expect you to understand this.

Having a pure clan doesn't mean always fighting other clans then posting topics about your fights lol.....

Great post, too bad most who remember this kinda stuff no longer exist in these realms of the internet

I think you are taking "Archaic's" view of LPC and turning it on it's head. Omni opened Ai because he didn't want to deal with the ******** of clans and their immaturity/rivalries. This is why we don't like/fight you; you show disrespect to us. We generally are focused on ingame recruiting, not cycling many members from PW. The entire point of Ai was to have fun, and getting bsed by you wasn't fun so we dropped connections with you.

but then why are u still speaking with pw people? u dont like them apparantly

Proud Hazard Warlord :)

bigbangsiglight.png

eknwon.jpg

dorasig.jpg

Proud Former Carnage Warlord

The reason relapse doesn't fight clans like activation anymore, is because you rely solely on cheap tactics, you lowered your combat cap to 65, when you started losing you raised it 70. I have no intention of fighting a clan, who completely relies on levels and overheads, which although make no difference in MPC mean a hell of a lot in LPC. Every event you have, you make it your goal to force flame into it. Look at your replies to this topic BVG and you will understand why i think your retarded.

I read the first 12 words and did a facedesk irl.

we opened the clan with 70 cb cap. and i pretty sure you're yet to beat us in a fight :/.

Having a pure clan doesn't mean always fighting other clans then posting topics about your fights lol...................................... :pinch:

Yes it does.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation

This is exactly why the lpc is ruined. you only blaming all the other lpc's

who gives a **** if Ai just wants to fight massers?? if they just wanna have fun in wildy let them.

and relapse doesnt fight you because ur clan is just a bunch of scumbags.

all you care about in a fight is cheating and gettin a very low victory. and after you just wanna1 flame

u cant blame the lpc for dying cuz we dont wanna fight activition. its dying becuz YOU ruined it!

all i have more to see is F*ck you and find another to have fun with ur lpc then just flaming

let the other lpc's do their own game.. grow up and also go play ur own ******* game

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

I read the first 12 words and did a facedesk irl.

we opened the clan with 70 cb cap. and i pretty sure you're yet to beat us in a fight :/.

Yes it does.

I think the fact that this person has a leadership position in a small community trying to grow pretty much pinpoints one of the problems.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

I think you are taking "Archaic's" view of LPC and turning it on it's head. Omni opened Ai because he didn't want to deal with the ******** of clans and their immaturity/rivalries. This is why we don't like/fight you; you show disrespect to us. We generally are focused on ingame recruiting, not cycling many members from PW. The entire point of Ai was to have fun, and getting bsed by you wasn't fun so we dropped connections with you.

but then why are u still speaking with pw people? u dont like them apparantly

I was speaking from Archaic's view, not my own.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?