Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F2P World Teams

imperial

Sup guys , If any of you remember back in the day around 2004-07 F2p World team's were very popular for low level pures up to around 70-80 cb. Such as World 19 , World 20 , World 10 , World 13 , World 21 , World 11 , World 14 , world 67 I believe and world 25. I remember w19 and w20 being the main worlds for pure's back in the day as we used to have alot of (internet)beef between us which sparked gameplay for myself and alot of others. You could log in at anytime of the day and there would be friends online in w19 and go pking with them around your level , and everybody had mains for the free rune that came along to hill giants . We even used to have some fights with known clans such as EOP and MM back in 2006/7 since a'lot of w19 and w20 we're in EOP/MM themselfs.

But I noticed , when Free trade & the wilderness came back. A'lot of oldschool players from W19 and w20 and the other worlds came back to scape & decided to claim our world's once again. But as time wen't on I noticed they dissapeared ? So I had a question for everyone on these boards , Where you in a world team and if so which one ? Also if anyone is up to it , would you like to help bring back the world teams for F2p ?

Discuss

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Don't think it would be possible to bring it back, the closest you are gonna get is LPC.. But if you can really start a whole runescape revolution, i commend you.

It's possible with the right amount of help , but I'm not really looking to start it back up just mainly to see if anyone is around anymore..

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

I am pretty much sure that you will see a lot of replies like: ''i dun fukin care dood'' and such.

F2P Pking is pretty much dead except the Saturdays.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

I wasnt around when things like this were happening. Although , LPC's and Country clans are setting up times where everyone goes out in F2P and have fights without having to worry bout getting crashed.

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

was it w17 or 20? aps, ds, c0z, ns, v0p etc?:D

world 17

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

team zee , team painle and team viet still rep these old fights in w57 :)

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

blackies ftw good fights with the reddies, apz, and pinkies. I remember when v0p and all those other clans came out but i never decided to join them.

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

We tried, it didn't last very long, once wildy came back eop made it's homeworld 20 and ran the hills hut, but it died out pretty quick. After like a week or two lol, there were old school world 20 there, but yeah just not enough competition

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

We tried, it didn't last very long, once wildy came back eop made it's homeworld 20 and ran the hills hut, but it died out pretty quick. After like a week or two lol, there were old school world 20 there, but yeah just not enough competition

Yeah I remember that , W19,W20 & W13 came back. But it seem's as if everyone decided to go to world 13 and war as W20 and W19 we're getting empty for loot :\ .. there's not as much noob loot as there was in Varrock Multi back in the day, I believe thats why the world teams died. I would love to try and give it another go though.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

Lol, everyone got too old for this game.

The game is honestly balls, and always will be balls. It's been **** for the past year, and I thought it would've got better but nope.

Everyone has quit, all of those worlds are dead. ****, even w57 is dying as well.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14