Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Am I the only one slightly scared by this?

Davld

Its always good to research things before you start sending money.

My question is, why as a nation should we give money to people in another country, when we have poor, homeless, suffering people here in the United states, or in Canada, or in England, all over the place. How can we help them, when we cant help ourselves?

Other than thinking of your own country, these guys are thinking of the human race; a bigger picture.

I don't totally disagree with your statement as it shows loyalty and support for your own country which i admire however you must remember the United States is one of the most well off /richest countries in the world, comparing with Uganda these guys are so much worse with horrible living conditions and the country in turmoil. My point is, helping the people who are in a much more horrible situation should be the priority

2k0h9z.gif

Its always good to research things before you start sending money.

My question is, why as a nation should we give money to people in another country, when we have poor, homeless, suffering people here in the United states, or in Canada, or in England, all over the place. How can we help them, when we cant help ourselves?

Other than thinking of your own country, these guys are thinking of the human race; a bigger picture.

I don't totally disagree with your statement as it shows loyalty and support for your own country which i admire however you must remember the United States is one of the most well off /richest countries in the world, comparing with Uganda these guys are so much worse with horrible living conditions and the country in turmoil. My point is, helping the people who are in a much more horrible situation should be the priority

Yes i agree we should help those that are in horrible situations. But when the motives are only for Oil, obviously they arent going to worry to much about the real problems at hand.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I completely agree, this is just another example of social media being used in a retarded way for sheeps to follow. Liking a FB page makes dense people think their now a social activist, instead their supporting something with a dark underlying meaning.

People don't realise the power of combined thought through social media (and the power of the human brain for that matter). The majority of people are too obsessed with being materialistic while striving for mediocrity in their life - never realising their potential. It's why we focus energy on irrelevant shet that could be used in a productive way instead. It's not a surprise we have leaders who abuse and manipulate countries without us caring, they're the leader so we follow. So weak-minded.

Humanity is ****** beyond words, it's going to take hundreds of thousands of years until we realise what matters and how to push thought in a positive way.

Bit off topic too but there's a book called The Taking that's about the state of the world. In short, something supernatural that observes the world wipes out the idiots of humanity, only leaving essential people with productive thoughts along with every child on the Earth to restart humanity. You might like it lol

grogsfinalnotext.png

Bit off topic too but there's a book called The Taking that's about the state of the world. In short, something supernatural that observes the world wipes out the idiots of humanity, only leaving essential people with productive thoughts along with every child on the Earth to restart humanity.

Sounds like a good book and a good idea haha, might give it a read

2k0h9z.gif

Well, I'm glad someone has finally brought up this Kony business...

Him and his brother Hamsung have been getting away with selling knock-off TVs for years now

LOL

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

Well, I'm glad someone has finally brought up this Kony business...

Him and his brother Hamsung have been getting away with selling knock-off TVs for years now

Lmfao irl

OT: Sheep gonna sheep.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

426153_172213509561769_100003193639914_248982_154208657_n.jpg

Did I claim to know about African politics? Didnt even read my post then made a meme for it?

Point of it was to find as much as I could in a minimal amount of time to prove how little people have read into this before spamming and making their ignorant opinions.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Did I claim to know about African politics? Didnt even read my post then made a meme for it?

Point of it was to find as much as I could in a minimal amount of time to prove how little people have read into this before spamming and making their ignorant opinions.

I don't think that was aimed at you, but the people you were talking about. Also, I lol'd

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

like yourself i decided to do some research and went as deep as you were. yeah i'm a septic and yeah when i see people giving out money i always go research when they ask me to help them i go research. 9/11 all over again. the all world will be proud when americans invade uganda and kill some folks. adskgjskadlgjaldgkaj yeah mi so happy.

ty for this davld it actually helped me a lot i never had the time to get the info organizated like you did.

Proud Ex-Member of Pures Of Today

Proud Ex-Experienced Member of OUTRAGE

Retired. 25-08-2011

The image I'll put when your country starts another Iraq campaign in the middle of central Africa

Spoiler:

tumblr_lrd6a0rR621r0ojhto1_500.gif

:NULL:

your just as bad as the sheep when you say **** like that

Jungle>Sand>Jungle

Theyre going back to their failed war roots m8, but thats what America gets for being as dumb as they are ;p.

:NULL:

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

I don't think that was aimed at you, but the people you were talking about. Also, I lol'd

The image wasn't directed to you Azrael, but to the public in general. Soz I made u mad br0.

2k09-2k∞​

bestpure.png

bestartist.png

freegnar.png

The image wasn't directed to you Azrael, but to the public in general. Soz I made u mad br0.

I never said it was directed at me, Davld thought it was directed to him. Soz I confused u br0

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

Well, I did my fair share of research and concluded this is a scam. I support taking down Kony, but I don't support invisiblechildren. And, yes..this is how some people of today are. They see a good amount of numbers supporting a cause, and go jump on the bandwagon without thinking twice of what they are getting themselves into.

Retired; Freelancers <3

I was extremely taken aback a few days ago when I heard about this Kony ordeal, it was a huge explosion of interest that seemingly came from nowhere. I don't doubt the conditions in Africa are horrible and I do support foreign aid (for multiple reasons, among those some are to our own benefit) and that Kony is a horrible man who would stop at no means to his desired end, but child abduction is the norm for Africans, it's what they do.

Why pick Kony? A man with no power, no army, who is essentially of no threat to anybody anymore, when you could randomly pick any member of any active regime and the chances are about sure-fire that they've done the exact same evils.

I'm sure what you've assessed from the facts may very well be spot-on. I wish people would stop giving in to the whim of sensationalist media.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE