Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[POP] First PW topic.. it is time

True-Pures

120311095932.png

#POP

www.rs-pop.com

120311095954.png

So today is our first pure warfare topic ever posted, and are biggest pull.. we headed out in the wild with a strong 50+ asking all but the top 3 clans for a fight, we were turned down by many, but the few who accepted us thanks alot, we had fun.

120311095954.png

At start we walked around the wild clearing the hot PVP worlds, while our staff members were looking for a fight, we ran into a few wondering mains and 1 decent size main team. it was straight up bank...

120311095954.png

POP vs Zenith

So it was about time we got a fight with some real clans. Zenith made us wait quite a while with there group. we had a team of 10 POP members camping north gap and the other 43 by lava strip. soon as zenith rushed into us, they took the bait and paid hard for it, are boys rushed in with the fury of 1000 men.. we were drooling for some action. fight was over in 3mins, easy clear. Props to zenith for fighting us

120311095954.png

POP vs NME

Now we got a 2nd fight with NME we asked them for a pkri but they quickly turned us down. We had to think fast in order for them to play ball, we agree'd on a 3 round CWA dang [sum off] and they excepted. Since enemy only pulled 26 to our 47. We had 5 over for round 1 and 2 in order for the boys to have some fun and no one left out, POP took round 1, NME round 2. both rounds were very close until one side pushed harder and took it advantage of the easy piles. Round 3 was pretty much annoying cause enemy took 15mins+ to accepted the 3rd round so we said **** this told everyone to bomb rush there asses back to kingdom kong, and that was pretty much our day. thanks NME for the action, Oi Nexus we waited for you guys all day in the wild.. what happened???.

120311095954.png

Sorry for no pictures but the video shows it all

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are boys rushed in with the fury of 1000 men

so we said **** this told everyone to bomb rush there asses back to kingdom kong

best parts

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

Was fun i guess, thanks for the 2 rounds, wish you would have done the last round instead of cheating.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

gj beating nme+Z :P

Would say it was a 1-1 against NME (Just from reading this topic as i wasn't there)

Gj on your trip/prep things today :P

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

gj beating nme+Z :P

Would say it was a 1-1 against NME (Just from reading this topic as i wasn't there)

Gj on your trip/prep things today :P

stop complaing and take a loss.

May I suggest reading topics?

Once again, thanks for the fight PoP. Hope we can do more in the future.

Hi