Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I remember

Im wondering if WoW is like this? Do guilds or clans or watever on WoW resort to ddosing, and hacking to get a win?

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im wondering if WoW is like this? Do guilds or clans or watever on WoW resort to ddosing, and hacking to get a win?

No they arent for the most part, there is minor ddosing during raids and stuff but thats it. Even the main community doesn't have this degree of extremity in regards to hacking/ddosing

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

No they arent for the most part, there is minor ddosing during raids and stuff but thats it. Even the main community doesn't have this degree of extremity in regards to hacking/ddosing

Damn, i know the main communitys doing bad too lol.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

damn, I think it's a maturity thing too. Hacking forums or brute force attacks go on all the time for pures

damn, I think it's a maturity thing too. Hacking forums or brute force attacks go on all the time for pures

Its because the majority of the pure community are below the age of 20 and hungry for power and want to feel special.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

The Pure Community is slumping because of the same 500-600 people joining and leaving clans and being a part of the core. If you actually try to recruit someone in game there either considered retarded or when you encourage your clan to do it its considered to massing or some ****.

EOP is just taking **** way to serious, its ultimately going to kill them in the wrong, but they are setting examples of what clans like Corrupt Pures are doing such as hacking and dosing. They are just giving the Pure World that same mentality of other clans and people are trying to copy them.

Regardless,

At the end of the day it comes to the people who run this community such as clan leaders. The thousands of dollars that are spent every year for clans to run such as a site or teamspeak, is it really worth it? No its not, which is why I QUIT this game.

Just do whatever you want, there have been 100's of topics like this, half the people don't even read it, and the other half try to correct grammar mistakes. The small 10% who even attempt to read it turn into large fights on these forums where they quote each other every 5 seconds and camp the topic.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Actually, to speak for WoW, Aion, Dragon Saga, and even Tera.

There is ZERO DDoSing, with the exception of TOP TOP TOP end World of Warcraft PvP, even then it's not very likely because simply; the community shares a mutual respect for each other.

This isn't to say that there are no trolls, or assholes, there are in every MMO. But the DDoSing and hacking is no where near as prevalent. People are more busy complaining about the actual content and development of the game rather than worry about the pathetic **** some people do here.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

who cares about the argument of maturity. Its a kids game, some people will always be more mature then others.

The real point you need to drive home is how much actual $$ people are paying.

Have fun with your lifetime Booter membership, when RS dies. What are you going to do with it? Hit off your Teachers net when she gives you a poor grade?

Wait actually now we are onto something. Someone from EOP pm me on IRC. Finals are coming up, I think I need you for something useful.

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

"You can map out a fight plan or a life plan, but when the action starts, it may not go the way you planned, and you're down to your reflexes - that means your preparation. That's where your roadwork shows. If you cheated on that in the dark of morning, well, you're going to get found out now, under the bright lights."

-Joe Frazier.

For every time a certain clan lost to the sound of their enemies pounding on their keyboards like this was 2006. :whistling:

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

"You guys are way to scared of EOP. I'm sure if they continue on with their skiddish ways someone will punish them, let them pray it won't be me"

- Cucumbercat7

The pure world is no where as bad as the main world where swatting actually takes place.

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

Even to this day, April 3rd, 2012 ~ Now, at least, I still don't count the pure community out, even 2 and a half years almost after the "Corruption" we fell through with.

I've made my own push to relapse back into the olden days, but it just didn't work out.

There's still hope though, behind all the countless B.S. **** clans have to offer, whether it be leaking someones leader boards for their own clan hype, or to prove they're intellectual dominance to their members/community/pure community, (lol), I have no other doubt in my mind we can work out of this horrible time period.

I'm tired of people blaming the game, blaming JaGeX, they played a big role in it, but what I have to blame is ourselves.

It was our fault it got this way, One person started ddosing, hacking, his buddy did it, then his buddy did it, and so on, so forth. It was simply us, we let it get this way.

Personally, I'm very to proud to say I've never partook in any sort of Hacking, DDoSing, etc of ANYONE or ANY CLAN in the pure community. Can any other leader say that? I mean come on. Everyone has been there now. It's a solid joke.

I'll always stand by the pure community, although I've fallen victim of care-less hate, I honestly dislike half of the people in this community now days, simply because of their poor actions, and mostly because they take the game to the next level. It's called a game for a reason fellas.

Anyways, tl;dr, the community still has hope. We just need to drive these retarded cocky 10 year old ******* out of the community. Goes back to the whole 30 defence thing, we finally made a stand, and all the sudden it's died down within a month, it lasted 2 weeks honestly, everyones back to the same old. I don't think clan leaders know how much it would help to slap robes on, I think most clans are petrified of the bonuses Adamant give, and don't want to fight clans with it. (I, myself, will openly admit I am one.)

It has hope, it really does. First, everyone needs to get on the right mindset. Once that happens, it'll take off.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Even to this day, April 3rd, 2012 ~ Now, at least, I still don't count the pure community out, even 2 and a half years almost after the "Corruption" we fell through with.

I've made my own push to relapse back into the olden days, but it just didn't work out.

There's still hope though, behind all the countless B.S. **** clans have to offer, whether it be leaking someones leader boards for their own clan hype, or to prove they're intellectual dominance to their members/community/pure community, (lol), I have no other doubt in my mind we can work out of this horrible time period.

I'm tired of people blaming the game, blaming JaGeX, they played a big role in it, but what I have to blame is ourselves.

It was our fault it got this way, One person started ddosing, hacking, his buddy did it, then his buddy did it, and so on, so forth. It was simply us, we let it get this way.

Personally, I'm very to proud to say I've never partook in any sort of Hacking, DDoSing, etc of ANYONE or ANY CLAN in the pure community. Can any other leader say that? I mean come on. Everyone has been there now. It's a solid joke.

I'll always stand by the pure community, although I've fallen victim of care-less hate, I honestly dislike half of the people in this community now days, simply because of their poor actions, and mostly because they take the game to the next level. It's called a game for a reason fellas.

Anyways, tl;dr, the community still has hope. We just need to drive these retarded cocky 10 year old ******* out of the community. Goes back to the whole 30 defence thing, we finally made a stand, and all the sudden it's died down within a month, it lasted 2 weeks honestly, everyones back to the same old. I don't think clan leaders know how much it would help to slap robes on, I think most clans are petrified of the bonuses Adamant give, and don't want to fight clans with it. (I, myself, will openly admit I am one.)

It has hope, it really does. First, everyone needs to get on the right mindset. Once that happens, it'll take off.

leave it to you to bring up some sort of 30 def argument.

The reason people don't care about it is because its a non issue in comparison to the arguments put forth in regards to clanning 2k12.

If you can't connect to the game, who cares if your virtual player has access to brown armour or green armour.

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

Lol, it wasn't a 30 def argument.

Clearly already lost that, and I don't think anyone is more to blame then someone like you, a arrogant, cocky, unintelligent *****.

But yes, if man is indeed without internet connection, or without an account, it surely doesn't matter whether they're wearing green or brown.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

It would be good if something changed, but i see a lot of topics and little to no action :/ You can't really stop ddosers, unless you want to spend real life cash on silly programs..

It would be good if something changed, but i see a lot of topics and little to no action :/ You can't really stop ddosers, unless you want to spend real life cash on silly programs..

Or they could simply take it to the authorities............. like I've said 1000000000000 times. If it's costing them money, LOGICALLY, I mean, LOGICALLY, you'd run to the authorities and say 'hey giuse some guys costing me $$$$ ddosing ma **** halp'.

#mayhem-makers

Or they could simply take it to the authorities............. like I've said 1000000000000 times. If it's costing them money, LOGICALLY, I mean, LOGICALLY, you'd run to the authorities and say 'hey giuse some guys costing me $$$$ ddosing ma **** halp'.

Then they would need actual proof which none of them really have. I doubt they would accept IRC logs and Runescape screen shots.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

'They' have been doing it against us for years. Only after a few weeks of you experiencing it you feel like the community should stand by and help you.

I'm all for this, but what stopped you from making this topic a year ago when it was our forums being attacked daily. Is it only important because it's happening to you now?

^

We've dealt with it for the past 1-2 years and still have managed to push through it and come out on top.

Why would you make someone innocent suffer for your own gain? Unless you need it to survive then it's complete **** to disregard your fellow humans feelings and treat them like dirt.

Thats the thing, EOP is near closure so all they can stick to is their ddosing and hacking. We'll just have to ride it out until they have closed and perhaps the Pure Community may be repaired to its former glory.

Then they would need actual proof which none of them really have. I doubt they would accept IRC logs and Runescape screen shots.

Sure, but can you not back trace from your forums/TS to where the attack is coming from? Thus leading it back to the person responsible. Sure VPN's/VPS's are there but how effective are they

you're all abos

favaccent.png

People will follow you Foe, so you start the rebellion against the ddosing, hacking, and etc then clans will follow you on that 90% of the clans look up to you. I'm not bringing up the 30 defence argument, but this has to do with this topic all of these clans are saying they don't care about this game so they accept 30. So why do clan have to go ddos'ing, crashing, spying, leaking, and etc to get a win if they don't care about this game? This can't change over night if you want it to change then you have to take a stand and stop doing it yourself before complaining about it. Stop the bull **** flamming on the aftermath topics, this goes back to people saying they don't care about the game but flame clans because of lies/caring too much about a win. People care too damn much about winning the rivalry and take time our of their life to hack, ddos, and leak people irl information over losing a war on an online game. This whole community is going to **** because people care about winning to much and looking cool on an online game.

xdf1vq.png