Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I remember

Agree with the points, though it's a shame it took you this long and until your own clan felt the effects to take a stand.

On another note, I remember (not really because I'm new but yeah) when the pure community was not stagnant and dying as a result of clan leaders being absolutely terrified of losing. Even more than the ddosing, hacking, etc. that has killed the community. After all, the sabotage of forums and teamspeak servers should serve to do nothing other than put fire in your bellies.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leech who are you?

Be quiet mexican

Sorry Mr. Curry

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

kick Borzor (if you haven't already) then.

support.

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Support completely Kyle. Hopefully you can try to arrange a meeting with all clan leaders and try to talk this ******** out so we can have some fun weekends.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Be the change you wish to see gentlemen. Kyle has taken the first steps, it's just up to those who wish for something to be done to actually try and solve the problem.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

read it all and support , hope clanning can go back to what it used to be a few years ago.

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Well i'll start off by pointing out this topic has 0 credibility as in your sunday aftermath topic you bragged about keeping our ts down the entire trip, so perhaps you should start looking at yourself before telling everyone else how they should be acting.

But of course, thats not really what this topic is about is it ;p What this and the other 2 or 3 topics you've made about the exact same thing is just trying to rally everyone to help you against us, with the state FOE is in you're in no position to back up your threats against us by yourself, but hey start a witch hunt against us and maybe you're in with a chance, hence why Fi is also jumping on the bandwagon.

Fact is we face ddos/hack attempts as much, if not more, than any other clan in this community, and no clan is innocent, and deep down we all know that, which is why PW admins don't want to start banning clans for doing it, because there would be no-one actually left. Anyway continue your pure warfare text walls and maybe you'll make enough friends to do be able to channel your hate against us, until then keep reposting old trashcan leaks off our forums so that you can claim to punish us :P

Lol if you think it was a member of Foe who took down your ts. We don't have the know-how to do that stuff. Don't forget, we lift and are ceo10k/day, we have no time for nerdiness.

Come at me broccoli

Well i'll start off by pointing out this topic has 0 credibility as in your sunday aftermath topic you bragged about keeping our ts down the entire trip, so perhaps you should start looking at yourself before telling everyone else how they should be acting.

But of course, thats not really what this topic is about is it ;p What this and the other 2 or 3 topics you've made about the exact same thing is just trying to rally everyone to help you against us, with the state FOE is in you're in no position to back up your threats against us by yourself, but hey start a witch hunt against us and maybe you're in with a chance, hence why Fi is also jumping on the bandwagon.

Fact is we face ddos/hack attempts as much, if not more, than any other clan in this community, and no clan is innocent, and deep down we all know that, which is why PW admins don't want to start banning clans for doing it, because there would be no-one actually left. Anyway continue your pure warfare text walls and maybe you'll make enough friends to do be able to channel your hate against us, until then keep reposting old trashcan leaks off our forums so that you can claim to punish us :P

Lol if you think it was a member of Foe who took down your ts. We don't have the know-how to do that stuff. Don't forget, we lift and are ceo10k/day, we have no time for nerdiness.

Come at me broccoli

You sure? Not what Scott said :rolleyes:

Funny how you all make accusations saying EOP did this, EOP did that but the majority of you are clueless. If there is any clan that gets ddosed on a daily basis it would be us, no body else. But you don't see me nor my clan members crying because we don't care, we just deal with it because its obviously become a part of this competition now.

This is nothing compared to main clans btw, VR goes through 6+ back up teamspeaks every fight. I think we broke the record for pure clans on Sunday though, all 4 back up team speaks down!

PS: You're all hypocrites, each and every one of you participates in these activities but you just don't want to look bad on the internet.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Hi my name is Su Ic I De and I approve of this message.

Sup trev i support the topic aswell. Btw what the **** is up with your sig? Free wrecka?!!? It's all about #freesteez my *****

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Every clan contributed to this in a sense

Eop- most trash talking dis-respectful clan of the community "the ***** and trash that dont give a fk" (idk why ur not banned of the community when its obviously on your own fricken fourms that u hack clan site and leave the leaks)

fatality- Ever since 2008 and u lost your #1 spot you been dying to become #1 again and would do anything.

foe-you are the 2nd eop, xtremely cocky but not as dis-honorable, even tho u guys r ***** too.

mm-never payed attention to them, but probs the same as foe, But ever since they have been banned from posting topics it seems like all their issues with clans are not being seen.

cp-i blame you guys for defense, just bcuz u r the ones who initially started the mithril era, causing it to go higher and higher by TELLING YOUR MEMBERS TO GET DEF, HENCE THE LEVEL 65'S WITH 20 DEF BACK IN 2009

Tlp - It would be to biased to make a statement, all i can say is we are ***** when needed to be. most of the time remain under the "radar" of clan drama.

Rest of you clans r 2 young to impact anything.

So in the end every clan has something that causes another person 2 dislike them causing them to get friends to attack said clan. No 1 said we all had to get along but, its to the point were people ddos for "fun" cuz making ppl mad over the internet is entertainment.

-O and before i get completely flipped out on for my post, go check ur clans history, you biased sunava......

inb480% warn and im banned for the truth. ^^

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

2001 - Was fun

2003 - People say how much fun Runescape classic was when it first game out & don't like it now

2005 - People say that Runescape 2 is stupid and they should of stuck with the structure of RS being a PvP based game

2008 - People ***** about the Wilderness's removal and how gay BH is.

2010 - People yet again gon about the BH era and how much crater fighting was.

2012 - People say money is hard to make without 76king and want the old PvP system back

Regardless, however you look at it in time it will get worse and we will prefer the older thing.

Exiled Force

Ex Activation | Ex Zenith

Come at me broccoli

Funny how you all make accusations saying EOP did this, EOP did that but the majority of you are clueless. If there is any clan that gets ddosed on a daily basis it would be us, no body else. But you don't see me nor my clan members crying because we don't care, we just deal with it because its obviously become a part of this competition now.

This is nothing compared to main clans btw, VR goes through 6+ back up teamspeaks every fight. I think we broke the record for pure clans on Sunday though, all 4 back up team speaks down!

PS: You're all hypocrites, each and every one of you participates in these activities but you just don't want to look bad on the internet.

The only thing hypocritical would be to say that none of us do it. You opened this door now don't want to take the credit you deserve? Eop is responsible for more out of runescape related hostility than this entire clanning community combined. Not only do you engage in such behavior, but then you go and boast about it like it's something to be proud of. I find it beyond amusing how all the EOP ranks and members seem to believe they have some kind of accomplishment worth being proud of because at the end of the day even if you were the #1 clan the only way that would be possible is to have completely cheated the entire way up.

It's like pretending to be a retard just to win the special Olympics then taking your gold medal home to show all your friends. You, your clan, and anyone else who honestly thinks DDoSing is an acceptable means of Runescape combat is a complete joke.

Anyone can buy a booter and hit off websites/Teamspeaks.

Not just anyone can lead a pure clan to success.

You've chosen your path and let your message be heard. You are no one.

You hit off the opponents teamspeak?

- Your callers are inferior and thus cannot compete while the enemy has an advantage such as audio

- Your clan does not listen as well as your enemies and thus you resort to trying to even the battlefield by hitting off their audio.

Either way your clan is not as good and by hitting off their teamspeak you are really only complimenting their ability while insulting your own clan.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Come at me broccoli

The only thing hypocritical would be to say that none of us do it. You opened this door now don't want to take the credit you deserve? Eop is responsible for more out of runescape related hostility than this entire clanning community combined. Not only do you engage in such behavior, but then you go and boast about it like it's something to be proud of. I find it beyond amusing how all the EOP ranks and members seem to believe they have some kind of accomplishment worth being proud of because at the end of the day even if you were the #1 clan the only way that would be possible is to have completely cheated the entire way up.

It's like pretending to be a retard just to win the special Olympics then taking your gold medal home to show all your friends. You, your clan, and anyone else who honestly thinks DDoSing is an acceptable means of Runescape combat is a complete joke.

Anyone can buy a booter and hit off websites/Teamspeaks.

Not just anyone can lead a pure clan to success.

You've chosen your path and let your message be heard. You are no one.

You hit off the opponents teamspeak?

- Your callers are inferior and thus cannot compete while the enemy has an advantage such as audio

- Your clan does not listen as well as your enemies and thus you resort to trying to even the battlefield by hitting off their audio.

Either way your clan is not as good and by hitting off their teamspeak you are really only complimenting their ability while insulting your own clan.

Give me proof any EOP member is ddosing your TS/forums right now and i'll deal with them. FOE apparently thought we hacked their forums but I think they know who did now.

I'm not gonna lie I ****** you over 5 weeks ago but I did it for a reason, the same reason MM pretty much did to EOP when etho deleted topics off our old ipb forums. You used mains against us (Me personally, I was tired of getting camped) and you were fine with it, fed locs to Nippon and you even got Turny to pm me and make a threat "If forums aren't up soon, Nippon will be targeting you 24/7".

Then you grew some brain cells and guested Nippon, the second that happened your forums went back up. Also, I have proof of Fi members harrasing EOP server from last Sunday, you want the proof? Pm me on here and i'll give it to you, but I doubt you'll do anything.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

It's sad that 19 & 20 year olds are fighting over a video game, instead of just enjoying the time you have playing it. In 10 years+ when some of you actually grow up do you think you remember these dumb arguments :blink:

LOL! Who still plays this game

Despite the fact I'm a large supporter of DDoSing during fights in the main community due to the moral degradation it causes, however in the pure community you've taken it to a new extreme which is DDoSing without being provoked and continuing it even once the clan isn't warring. Its time for either the clans which are being targetted to start looking into backup teamspeaks for trips (you can easily obtain a strong public server and create your own room, PM me for more info) and possibly implementing new procedures such as an FA process to help narrow down possible spies and eliminate them. Otherwise you'll have to deal with it - the people behind it won't stop no matter the amount of topics you make and the only way they'll stop is when they realize it no longer effects you.

Forums: IRC activity is crucial during a forum attack. The creation of #clan-priv, #clan-fa, #clan-officials, etc is furthermore crucial as it allows for discrete discussions regarding clan material outside of #clan-main.

Teamspeak: Backup Teamspeak/Vent servers (mix it up) as well as public servers will make your weekends much less stressful.

Ingame: Don't go on strange teamspeaks or click strange links or even visit other clan forums. Learn to change your IP or use a VPN.

Furthermore - in addition to stricter application processes and FA periods its also going to be upto those being targetted and those in the community who want to see an end to these acts to work together and force the perps to cease their acts of aggression. The below scenario will explain it better:

Clan X: NH clan who is ddosing and hacking Clan A and Clan B.

Clan A: Has a rivalry with Clan B and Clan C and Clan X

Clan B: Has a rivalry with Clan A and Clan X

Clan C: Has a friendship with Clan B and a neutral stance on Clan X

During midweeks and weekend trips when Clan X is out, Clans A,B,C need to ensure that they are consistently targetting Clan X together and ensuring that Clan X suffers with terrible trips which will in turn lower member moral. Furthermore an ultimatum should be laid down for Clan X with terms and conditions of a truce, and PW as a site which promotes community should take action against Clan X should proof be discovered. A warning at first, followed by suspensions and ultimately a ban.

Just my two cents.

agreed, the ddosing even started amongst the major main clans and has been occuring within them for as long as I could recall

But I hate to say it, do YOU see ANY of these pure clans even ATTEMPTING to "team"

I know you have to be the change you want to see but arrogant pure clans like MM who believe their superior will be the last to go for this change.

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

pure world is going to crumble if this continues hope this really doesnt end up like the mains did its a bit uncalled for that the clan doing it constantly and to numerous clans

r4pidzfavhalfop.png
5peydw.gif
WWW.FOE-RS.COM
4Red.png
Pure clanning since 2006
Proud Ex-Member of KO Pures
Proud Ex-Veteran of Fatality
Proud Oldschool of Final Ownage Elite.