Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P Tournament Predictions

aTommy

Given the assumption that generally all clans will sign up, who do you think is going to get first, second or third? I would like to see NPO v Z and FOE v TLP.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tlp vs foe will be epic as always.. can really see mm making a major impact though assuming they join in, the rules are pretty much perfect for them, should be close between us 3 i hope.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

tlp vs foe will be epic as always.. can really see mm making a major impact though assuming they join in, the rules are pretty much perfect for them, should be close between us 3 i hope.

yea, lvl 80 pures with 6 def 120s with 45 def+ potted/15% prays = perfect rules

I think it will be Foe vs the winner of Fi and Tlp's p2p prep this week :P

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Really a toss up between foe, tlp, and fi. Might be wrong but it seems as if they've been exchanging wins with each other a lot recently, guess it depends who's on at the time/who wants it more.

As for my own clan, it's no secret that Enemy isn't an established force in p2p, however we've been making a lot of positive progress which I'm eager to put to the test.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

The final will be between FOE, TLP or FI and the result will depend on how the clans perform on the day. Too hard to make a call between them, they all have the talent to win.

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 1 DEF ADVANTAGE L0L

if you have 30 def, and i have 1 def. means u have 29 def levels on me. that is a disadvantage brah.

(ok i guess if there was a 95(f2p obv) cmb cap, 1 def would be an advantage. considering 1 defence gets the most offensive bonus per cmb level.)

but yeah mm participating in this event isn't going to happen. I'm not the head chief or anything but i strongly encouraged pw events for the last 2 years even though leaders were always talking it down because these events always turn out bad. MM participated om events earlier in 2k10 and early 2k11, but leaders were right. These events don't hold true.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

if you have 30 def, and i have 1 def. means u have 29 def levels on me. that is a disadvantage brah.

(ok i guess if there was a 95(f2p obv) cmb cap, 1 def would be an advantage. considering 1 defence gets the most offensive bonus per cmb level.)

but yeah mm participating in this event isn't going to happen. I'm not the head chief or anything but i strongly encouraged pw events for the last 2 years even though leaders were always talking it down because these events always turn out bad. MM participated om events earlier in 2k10 and early 2k11, but leaders were right. These events don't hold true.

No one said anything about a 1def advantage here are you dumb? lol

He said that you aren't at a disadvantage since it's 1 def/dung on addy gloves only.

FOE vs TLP

&

NPO vs Z

Zenith with be in the high tier since they are in the 81-99 requirement.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

just seen the full out declaration lol, was on holiday at the time. If you wanna full out foe then sure, declare with everything goes.

After all a full out is to show the full force of a clan is it not? You got nothing to fear either, 13th told you that you have been better, more organised and stronger than all of us clans in snakeskin with soul split so with your greater pull and superior scaping skills should be easy.

regards x

#TEAM-WALLI

just seen the full out declaration lol, was on holiday at the time. If you wanna full out foe then sure, declare with everything goes.

After all a full out is to show the full force of a clan is it not? You got nothing to fear either, 13th told you that you have been better, more organised and stronger than all of us clans in snakeskin with soul split so with your greater pull and superior scaping skills should be easy.

regards x

wasn't really a full out declaration considering it was declared as a 100v100 min/matched p2p prep with friendly fire and returning off.

Now I may be wrong here, but weren't you the one who said it was a disgrace or something for foe to lose 1 round vs mm in the last p2p prep? That you wanted a rematch to get the proper 3-0. which ofc was a 1 def cap prep. But now you want a gear/stat boost this time around? Looks like you've done a complete 180.

Oh full force of a clan...Well if MM warred DI(idc) in a fullout fullout p2p war, Di is going to win. Does it mean anything? No not really. Other than both clans were bored enough to actually do this. I could explain in further detail but it's really pointless and goes even more in depth that all these stupid 30def topics haven't even begun to scratch the surface of. A 99 def cap of mm vs foe would just be looked at as a complete joke.

And if you want to know the exact words of 13th. "Go ahead and declare because Foe won't accept it no matter what anyway"

regards 1/x

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

No one said anything about a 1def advantage here are you dumb? lol

He said that you aren't at a disadvantage since it's 1 def/dung on addy gloves only.

He said the rules are prefect for mm, Why would he say that. They are the same for every clan and perfect for every other clan. 1 def advantage was definitely implied.

Also... MM will always be at a disadvantage unless brews+(super)restores are off, prayers above level 52 are off, and every single person zamorak brews to 0 defence before the match starts. (this again ties into the point i made earlier that most clan members want to rebel and break the rules, so this could never happen, yet fun events like these happen all the time in main wars, and yes even mm had a fun event where every1 kegged down to 0 str)

Only clan i can think of that could pull off not breaking any rules is Foe cause they get strict as hell and members have been booted/demoted for simply wearing a frog masks on f2p trips. im not in disagreement with ^ either.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

regards x

Full out everything goes in da wildy. You won't. FOE's leadership is worried about P2P preps first, man you got to set them straight. When you said make PW topics, exaggerate them they listened. You need another talk with the boys.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org