Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P Tournament Predictions

aTommy

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tlp vs foe will be epic as always.. can really see mm making a major impact though assuming they join in, the rules are pretty much perfect for them, should be close between us 3 i hope.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 1 DEF ADVANTAGE L0L

if you have 30 def, and i have 1 def. means u have 29 def levels on me. that is a disadvantage brah.

(ok i guess if there was a 95(f2p obv) cmb cap, 1 def would be an advantage. considering 1 defence gets the most offensive bonus per cmb level.)

but yeah mm participating in this event isn't going to happen. I'm not the head chief or anything but i strongly encouraged pw events for the last 2 years even though leaders were always talking it down because these events always turn out bad. MM participated om events earlier in 2k10 and early 2k11, but leaders were right. These events don't hold true.

No one said anything about a 1def advantage here are you dumb? lol

He said that you aren't at a disadvantage since it's 1 def/dung on addy gloves only.

He said the rules are prefect for mm, Why would he say that. They are the same for every clan and perfect for every other clan. 1 def advantage was definitely implied.

Also... MM will always be at a disadvantage unless brews+(super)restores are off, prayers above level 52 are off, and every single person zamorak brews to 0 defence before the match starts. (this again ties into the point i made earlier that most clan members want to rebel and break the rules, so this could never happen, yet fun events like these happen all the time in main wars, and yes even mm had a fun event where every1 kegged down to 0 str)

Only clan i can think of that could pull off not breaking any rules is Foe cause they get strict as hell and members have been booted/demoted for simply wearing a frog masks on f2p trips. im not in disagreement with ^ either.

The rules are perfect for MM how can you argue they aren't? Clans that have a lot of turmoil pures like Foe, Fi and TLP have to use normal prayers, wear 1 def, and use addy gloves because the clans who don't accept it find it unfair. :/

I'm sorry that you put yourself at a disadvantage

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Zenith with be in the high tier since they are in the 81-99 requirement.

i never counted them as an HPC

To bad Pw isn't using your scale. :/

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

just seen the full out declaration lol, was on holiday at the time. If you wanna full out foe then sure, declare with everything goes.

That's pretty unfair since it's MM, the only remaining true pure clan.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

tlp vs foe will be epic as always.. can really see mm making a major impact though assuming they join in, the rules are pretty much perfect for them, should be close between us 3 i hope.

if you have 30 def, and i have 1 def. means u have 29 def levels on me. that is a disadvantage brah.

(ok i guess if there was a 95(f2p obv) cmb cap, 1 def would be an advantage. considering 1 defence gets the most offensive bonus per cmb level.)

but yeah mm participating in this event isn't going to happen. I'm not the head chief or anything but i strongly encouraged pw events for the last 2 years even though leaders were always talking it down because these events always turn out bad. MM participated om events earlier in 2k10 and early 2k11, but leaders were right. These events don't hold true.

He said that you aren't at a disadvantage since it's 1 def/dung on addy gloves only.

He said the rules are prefect for mm, Why would he say that. They are the same for every clan and perfect for every other clan. 1 def advantage was definitely implied.

Also... MM will always be at a disadvantage unless brews+(super)restores are off, prayers above level 52 are off, and every single person zamorak brews to 0 defence before the match starts. (this again ties into the point i made earlier that most clan members want to rebel and break the rules, so this could never happen, yet fun events like these happen all the time in main wars, and yes even mm had a fun event where every1 kegged down to 0 str)

Only clan i can think of that could pull off not breaking any rules is Foe cause they get strict as hell and members have been booted/demoted for simply wearing a frog masks on f2p trips. im not in disagreement with ^ either.

The rules are perfect for MM how can you argue they aren't? Clans that have a lot of turmoil pures like Foe, Fi and TLP have to use normal prayers, wear 1 def, and use addy gloves because the clans who don't accept it find it unfair. :/

I said the rules were perfect for mm read....................................

Ok fuck it, no defence cap. I'm pretty sure HF will sign up. Main clans aren't very fond of pures but I'm sure they would enjoy the free loot

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Ok fuck it, no defence cap. I'm pretty sure HF will sign up. Main clans aren't very fond of pures but I'm sure they would enjoy the free loot

Every clan accepts 20 def, why can't their be a 20 def cap since every pure clan accepts it.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

i didnt say 1 def advantage.. i said they are perfect rules for mm because this is what 13th always asks for when you prep us

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Every clan accepts 20 def, why can't their be a 20 def cap since every pure clan accepts it.

ok son. just because you realized how bad you were getting destroyed on the other topic, dont come on this topic and try to pretend like you were just trolling the whole time. I am the king s0n. and these 2 last purposely stupid posts of yours change nothing.

SET88.gif

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

im pretty sure they consider themselves an MPC l0l

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

TLP vs FOE will be the best fight. Think TLP can edge it out though.

And da ****, I am gonna have to go buy addy gloves for this when MM won't even be entering. Waste of cash.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

im pretty sure they consider themselves an MPC l0l

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showforum=41 Their recruitment topic is in the High sect, so I'd think them a HPC.

OT: Should be a good tourny, but I reckon we've got it.

Both TLP and Fi are our strongest opponents in P2P.

We've beaten TLP the last 2-3 p2p preps, and FI the last few as well, but anything can happen between us.

That being said, I think FOE would beat anyone in high opts, chances slimmer the lower the opts.

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

foe or tlp will easily beat fi/npo and then i don't know who will win between dem 2, but i predict whoever loses will come up with a tonne of excuses and then not prep the other clan for 6 months.

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png