Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P Tournament Predictions

aTommy

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY FAACK

damn walls of text lol.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I don't understand why clans like FOE are complaining about being "limited" when they will end up fighting clans with even more 30+ def kids like TLP/FI (this is of course making the flawed assumption that FOE don't sit all their 1 def pures lol).

This applies to all clans, really. It seems like you don't realize that your clans have 1 def members too. Why put some of your own members at a disadvantage, rather than making the playing field equal, even among yourselves? The way I see it, there is no disadvantage to any participating clans or members if there is a strict 1 def cap, but if defenders etc. are allowed, then real pures regardless of clan affiliation get the short end of the stick.

Because foe is happy to fight the fight, we dont need advantages to win.

now why dont you and all the other good little girls in mm whipe your vaginas and sort it out.

Lol walli'd. Unlike Mm we are looking for a challenge and not the same old fight over and over. Even if Fi and Tlp have more 30 def we see this as a way to make ourselves better.

If you really wanted a challenge, then you would have accepted our fullout.

Walli you're retarded; you somehow managed to spell a 4 letter word wrong. If you didn't need advantages to win, you wouldn't have complained about MM declaring on you with 1 def cap, and yet you did, instead saying that you wanted no rules whatsoever. The contradictions keep piling up as you spout more and more garbage rofl.

Also, not to beat a dead horse, but since it hasn't penetrated your thick skull yet, MM gets no advantage from 1 def gear, just less of a disadvantage.

i see so you are saying we declined because you declared with 1 defence.. ah so it is an advantage i see.

oh but wait now 1 defence is not an advantage.

noooooooo this is all just propagandaaaaa

and we can and will call ourselves legends of p2p because we have many solid years to back up the statement. Likewise i dont really think, nor does anybody who means much to in my opinion, anybody cares what you want to call yourselves with your run of high opts.

woooooo crazy curry, you are well cool you mate. I have sat through this many a time, then sat through the time which will come where the tables turn and i have to facepalm everytime a mug in foe acts exactly like you and thinks he is the big balls because we are pulling big and winning a lot at the moment.

that being said though, not winning much lately. Taking the scraps in the wilderness like good boys. Keep doing exactly what every other clan allows you to do in the wilderness... maybe fix up them leaks first.

I'll start by pointing this out. If I were to go pking on a maxed main in edgeville wearing full dharok's, and I fought a med lvl (70 def) in the same gear, I would utterly destroy him, despite only being 29 def lvls higher. You can't possibly say that I don't have an advantage over the med lvl despite us using the same gear. That's the exact same level difference as between a pure and a turmain. Even if the gear is the same, the higher combat account has a distinct advantage. Therefore, if both sides were to wear 1 def gear, the side with all the 1 defers would still be at a disadvantage.

Anyways, on to all the lies you feed your members and this community.

So, the main reason FOE declined is because their pulls are pathetic and you can't compete, but not according to your propaganda. You decline a 1 def cap fullout but then say this:

If you wanna full out foe then sure, declare with everything goes.

As I have already gone over, 1 def cap is not an advantage to us, it is simply limiting the disadvantage to just levels rather than levels + gear.

So you would accept a fullout with no def cap because you think you would win if you could use better gear than MM's 1 def pures, but not when the playing field is equal (and not even equal, you still get 34 def levels on us)?

That's strange, because I seem to recall you saying this:

foe is happy to fight the fight, we dont need advantages to win.

Seems a bit contradictory, doesn't it? Looks like that's another lie FOE's been feeding its members and the rest of the pure community. But don't worry Walli, you're not fooling anyone as you continually raise your def cap in order to compete.

You can cling on to the past. Yes, you used to be the #1 p2p, but under the current leadership, who, based on your leaderboards, are your puppets, your clan is dying, having been relegated to #3 p2p and #6 f2p.

We are the "big balls" as you say because nobody can match us in the wilderness in either server, and until that changes, everyone who isn't hiding their head in the sand as you are knows that MM is #1.

As for our trips, when we have the most kills just about every single Saturday and Sunday, it's pretty difficult to dismiss that as scraps. But then again, I guess that's all the current FOE amounts to: scraps.

Obviously I haven't been around that long so I don't know how you got out of previous slumps, but something tells me that it wasn't by lying about your losses and spouting propaganda. Look where that got EOP. This time last year they were pulling 130 and competing with MM, now they pull a third of that, around 45 and fight CP.

When we were getting destroyed by FOE in p2p when I joined, we didn't pretend that we were winning. We blamed ourselves and used it as incentive to improve, and here we are, the undisputed #1 in p2p now.

Maybe it's time for you to let someone else take hold of the reins of FOE because it seems like you don't have the mental capacity nor the character to man up and drive your clan forward. Alternatively, you can keep feeding your members and the community lies and watch as it slowly asphyxiates your clan.

LMFAO. I don't necessarily respect FOE for their recent actions but you are full of **** lol. Every Sunday your clan would have topic(s) on their forums about killing FOE when they completely dismantled you, couple I have leaked on our forums aswell. You talk about them teaming? What about the teaming you've done with HF against them in P2P for the past 2 years? And by the way, just for the record in case you're new, HF + MM formed the FOEOP alliance.

And just because we aren't competing with MM anymore it means we're slumping? Okay lol

**** OT: FOE will win

Well when you go from pulling 70+ to pulling 40-50 within a few months and you're no longer competing for the number one spot, that's typically called a slump. Then again, in your case it might just be the fact that EOP went back to it's natural standing beneath the true top pure clans. Then you say that MM teamed with HF in p2p...and that somehow formed the FOEOP alliance in f2p, because your clan doesn't even exist in p2p...what?

As for our alleged topics, I guess I'll have to add you to the extensive list of clans incapable of reading then. Find me more than one or two Sunday topics in the months of November and December where we said we beat FOE. Keep in mind that we actually did beat them a few times, including one instance that Ultra mentioned on FOE leaderboards, where we ran west of bh crater then turned around and gwased them.

http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/forum/57-clan-discussion/ Don't worry, it's not liable to get you hacked, unlike your own forums.