Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P Tournament Predictions

aTommy

Lol these Mm kids talk so much bs about how they can beat Foe in the wild with curses and summoning on. Yet when push comes to shove they declare with 1 def dung on but I am not bother as we would put Mm in place like the last 3 p2p full outs. 13th has brainwashed his members into thinking that their p2p pk trips where they pull 20+ than anyone else is the same as a matched fight in clan wars.

As far as the predictions I believe Foe will win but Fi and Tlp could surprise if we don't take it seriously but for the low tier its anyone game really.

oh shut up, foe kids keep talking when they have done nothing this year, except fall to #5 f2p and #3 p2p, when you can take on MM in the wildy then come at us

quit your bitching about opts, get them if you going to complain, cant be hard to get people on your trips? I mean if we get good opts we doing something right yeah?!? with having the highest stat average and highest reqs

see its easy to complain I guess

elder no star loololololol

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Tired of boring forums, getting defence to compete, tired of just losing?

www.mm-rs.org"

Looks like even w/o defence you still don't compete so why even put in your sig?

Tired of losing? Can't remember last time you guys won...

MM #1 P2P and F2P, don't you need to fight to prove this?

amiriteppl?

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

www.mm-rs.org"

Looks like even w/o defence you still don't compete so why even put in your sig?

amiriteppl?

I thought you were done making yourself look dumb, after that 1 def advantage comment, m8 I would stop.

Whichever clan you're in, lacks forum activity, relies on def and prob has never had success in a while unless you're in foe. Sorry for not posting on PW, but you must be either blind or dumb to not see the clan which has dominated this whole year.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
www.mm-rs.org

www.mm-rs.org"

amiriteppl?

I thought you were done making yourself look dumb, after that 1 def advantage comment, m8 I would stop.

Whichever clan you're in, lacks forum activity, relies on def and prob has never had success in a while unless you're in foe. Sorry for not posting on PW, but you must be either blind or dumb to not see the clan which has dominated this whole year.

Success is a relevant term. For his clan it could be going out and having fun. For yours it could be winning full outs. Quit spewing your superiority complex on this topic because frankly nobody cares.

Everybody keep this on topic. No more side discussions about stupid stuff. It'd be pretty ridiculous if someone ends up getting suspended on a harmless predictions topic.

Arp-1.png

Zenith with be in the high tier since they are in the 81-99 requirement.

i never counted them as an HPC

To bad Pw isn't using your scale. :/

im pretty sure they consider themselves an MPC l0l

Doesn't make a difference it's going by the recruitment topics, theirs is in the HPC ones and yours should two since you require 85+ in a main stat and not 65-80.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Lol these Mm kids talk so much bs about how they can beat Foe in the wild with curses and summoning on. Yet when push comes to shove they declare with 1 def dung on but I am not bother as we would put Mm in place like the last 3 p2p full outs. 13th has brainwashed his members into thinking that their p2p pk trips where they pull 20+ than anyone else is the same as a matched fight in clan wars.

As far as the predictions I believe Foe will win but Fi and Tlp could surprise if we don't take it seriously but for the low tier its anyone game really.

oh shut up, foe kids keep talking when they have done nothing this year, except fall to #5 f2p and #3 p2p, when you can take on MM in the wildy then come at us

quit your bitching about opts, get them if you going to complain, cant be hard to get people on your trips? I mean if we get good opts we doing something right yeah?!? with having the highest stat average and highest reqs

see its easy to complain I guess

elder no star loololololol

O lil guy richard. I have no complain as far as opts goes they way I see it that the only way Mm can fight us. If anything its gives Foe something to work for and in the end will only make us stronger for it. As far as the elder no start goes I did that by my own choice and have no regrets.

Good luck on the upcoming weeks you can expect no mercy from me.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Lol so many ppl waste so much time keyboard warriorin. If you don't like something don't join or skip your clans event.. Damn

you do the same thing on all of zeniths topics..

on topic: It'll come down to FOE v TLP I think for the high.

I don't know who's in the low bracket atm though, when I find out I'll make a prediction for that

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

www.mm-rs.org"

amiriteppl?

O lord 1 def comment. Don't you love it when people twist your words. Gotta embrace it like a President, shine my shoes and keep your clan in their place. Bitching about rules that they would prefer and still not entering. I mean ****, if my clan lost prep after prep after prep and only thing they can rely on instead of saying ****, our members suck monster wang and use def def def def def def as an excuse, I wouldn't want to be in an event anyways.

Sure MM forums are most active, thats obv, hence why I didn't mention it :thumbsup:

Everything else I did mention is true, you can ***** and moan all you want, unless MM out opts a clan they will 9/10 with decent rules LOSE. P2P/F2P Your quality of members are built for EDGE/1v1 combat. Step into anywhere else and you get rocked (like I said without a huge member advantage.) No one ever said, me included that in a FULL OUT your clan has proven to be better than most. In a prep where it takes more skill than 1 bangs, your clan has proven to be on the short end of the stick.

Please come at me some more, I love writing novels and more than willing to show you how MM quality and their ability to compete has declined greatly.

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

MM is not entering, despite me tryin 13th is a stubborn ***** =<

lets just do normal rules, since im guessin the high bracket is going to be tlp fi foe, we can just decide to do our own rules and just report the wins

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

lets just do normal rules, since im guessin the high bracket is going to be tlp fi foe, we can just decide to do our own rules and just report the wins

:thumbsup:

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

I agree. Pointless rules if its only going to be between us.

This guy makes sense.

The rules weren't made for any specific clan. If you guys want I'll see about having another bracket in which the clans just agree on the rules themselves since they'll be setting the times and dates on their own. I don't really care. I'm flexible. But believe me when I say this we didn't make these rules for any clan in particular we were just thinking in the interest of an even playing field throughout.

Arp-1.png

'decent rules'

it is beyond me that clans still limit themselves in preps to this day.

Whats point of accepting something if you dont plan to use it for the clan :/ You dont use half the crap you have in preps you arrange so why do you care about the rules of this tourny.

In matched opts when it comes down to its, its 1 man against another on a large scale. Whether you strip them down to the bare bones or not doesnt change.

As for the full out talk, its already been established many times over a wildy fullout would be impossible or at best inaccurate.

#TEAM-WALLI

For those of you who ask: "LOLLOL WHY LIMIT OURSELVES, L0L THAT'S STO0PID11!ONE1!"

Let's see, why are we even using clan wars? Because people are faggots and will crash.

Let's see, why not all just go main? Being "Pure" is technically "limiting ourselves" in this day and age - And don't even try to argue to me that a SoA tank can get dropped by a pure, game mechanics don't allow it, unless:

a. DDoS

b. SoA tank doesn't have a brain.

Isn't it the point of joining a pure clan? Isn't it the point of PvP? Or am I woefully missing something here. Last time I checked, the point of a clan was to group up with a bunch of mates, **** some **** up, and make some kids cry. You end up winning some and losing some obviously, but at the end of the day, nobody is losing sleep over it.

So let's all lighten the **** up and have some fun; grow up and drop a pair of balls and go fight each other.

Tl;DR: Sign up for the tourny or I'll be biased towards you. Stop being cunts.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

For those of you who ask: "LOLLOL WHY LIMIT OURSELVES, L0L THAT'S STO0PID11!ONE1!"

Let's see, why are we even using clan wars? Because people are faggots and will crash.

Let's see, why not all just go main? Being "Pure" is technically "limiting ourselves" in this day and age - And don't even try to argue to me that a SoA tank can get dropped by a pure, game mechanics don't allow it, unless:

a. DDoS

Isn't it the point of joining a pure clan? Isn't it the point of PvP? Or am I woefully missing something here. Last time I checked, the point of a clan was to group up with a bunch of mates, **** some **** up, and make some kids cry. You end up winning some and losing some obviously, but at the end of the day, nobody is losing sleep over it.

So let's all lighten the **** up and have some fun; grow up and drop a pair of balls and go fight each other.

we are pure clans.. today, based on the majority of clans, 35 def and less is considered pure. MM isnt joining from what 13th has told me, so every clan in it accepts turmoil n ****. thats the argument.

i realized i dont care either way, its not gonna change, and there will be bitching if it was 35 def all on anyway, just like theres bitching now.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

a. DDoS

we are pure clans.. today, based on the majority of clans, 35 def and less is considered pure. MM isnt joining from what 13th has told me, so every clan in it accepts turmoil n ****. thats the argument.

i realized i dont care either way, its not gonna change, and there will be bitching if it was 35 def all on anyway, just like theres bitching now.

using ur logic, you only accept 35-35 def. Pretty sure there was a topic on these forums and ~66.67 percent voted 30 def isn't pure. so u are making up shit

The majority actually think 70-def is pure.

go make a topic on RUNESCAPE community and make the poll

99def is pure

Any pking build that isn't maxed

70def- is pure

45def- is pure

39def- is pure

20def- is pure

9def- is pure

I guarantee you the majority of the runescape community will vote either the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th one.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

a. DDoS

using ur logic, you only accept 35-35 def. Pretty sure there was a topic on these forums and ~66.67 percent voted 30 def isn't pure. so u are making up shit

99def is pure

70def- is pure

45def- is pure

39def- is pure

20def- is pure

9def- is pure

I guarantee you the majority of the runescape community will vote either the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th one.

I think you are missing something. In his logic "we are pure clans.. today, based on the majority of clans" hope that clear that up.

In all honestly I do not think anything above 1 def is pure but we accept anyways. So don't give this bs about what the mains community thinks because most of them have been clueless even before turmoil was released.

This thread is to talk about the predictions of this tournament, not going to get into a whole argument about what's the definition of "pure" anymore, or how 13th and his staff run MM.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

I would love to feast on Zenith in a fullout. Blitz U likes big wars aswell :)

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

a. DDoS

99def is pure

70def- is pure

45def- is pure

39def- is pure

20def- is pure

9def- is pure

I think you are missing something. In his logic "we are pure clans.. today, based on the majority of clans" hope that clear that up.

In all honestly I do not think anything above 1 def is pure but we accept anyways. So don't give this bs about what the mains community thinks because most of them have been clueless even before turmoil was released.

like i said.

you're going on the basis that every clan accepts 35-35 def.

clans accept 1-35 def last time i checked

So what's the problem with picking 1 def cap over 35 def cap?

every1 can use 1 def gear, every1 can't use 35def.

its not main community, its runescape community?

U think their clueless, well how ironic. what do i think of you?

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png