Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P Tournament Predictions

aTommy

Thank you for your kind words Celtic, back on topic please.

And yes Jason, a full out Z vs NPO would be nice :>

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tlp vs foe will be epic as always.. can really see mm making a major impact though assuming they join in, the rules are pretty much perfect for them, should be close between us 3 i hope.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 1 DEF ADVANTAGE L0L

if you have 30 def, and i have 1 def. means u have 29 def levels on me. that is a disadvantage brah.

(ok i guess if there was a 95(f2p obv) cmb cap, 1 def would be an advantage. considering 1 defence gets the most offensive bonus per cmb level.)

but yeah mm participating in this event isn't going to happen. I'm not the head chief or anything but i strongly encouraged pw events for the last 2 years even though leaders were always talking it down because these events always turn out bad. MM participated om events earlier in 2k10 and early 2k11, but leaders were right. These events don't hold true.

No one said anything about a 1def advantage here are you dumb? lol

He said that you aren't at a disadvantage since it's 1 def/dung on addy gloves only.

He said the rules are prefect for mm, Why would he say that. They are the same for every clan and perfect for every other clan. 1 def advantage was definitely implied.

Also... MM will always be at a disadvantage unless brews+(super)restores are off, prayers above level 52 are off, and every single person zamorak brews to 0 defence before the match starts. (this again ties into the point i made earlier that most clan members want to rebel and break the rules, so this could never happen, yet fun events like these happen all the time in main wars, and yes even mm had a fun event where every1 kegged down to 0 str)

Only clan i can think of that could pull off not breaking any rules is Foe cause they get strict as hell and members have been booted/demoted for simply wearing a frog masks on f2p trips. im not in disagreement with ^ either.

The rules are perfect for MM how can you argue they aren't? Clans that have a lot of turmoil pures like Foe, Fi and TLP have to use normal prayers, wear 1 def, and use addy gloves because the clans who don't accept it find it unfair. :/

I'm sorry that you put yourself at a disadvantage

I said the rules were perfect for mm read....................................

Ok fuck it, no defence cap. I'm pretty sure HF will sign up. Main clans aren't very fond of pures but I'm sure they would enjoy the free loot

we took on hf matched opts 45 def gear. sure throw it at us (hf even had 138 mains in)

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

For those of you who ask: "LOLLOL WHY LIMIT OURSELVES, L0L THAT'S STO0PID11!ONE1!"

Let's see, why are we even using clan wars? Because people are faggots and will crash.

Let's see, why not all just go main? Being "Pure" is technically "limiting ourselves" in this day and age - And don't even try to argue to me that a SoA tank can get dropped by a pure, game mechanics don't allow it, unless:

a. DDoS

b. SoA tank doesn't have a brain.

Isn't it the point of joining a pure clan? Isn't it the point of PvP? Or am I woefully missing something here. Last time I checked, the point of a clan was to group up with a bunch of mates, **** some **** up, and make some kids cry. You end up winning some and losing some obviously, but at the end of the day, nobody is losing sleep over it.

So let's all lighten the **** up and have some fun; grow up and drop a pair of balls and go fight each other.

Tl;DR: Sign up for the tourny or I'll be biased towards you. Stop being cunts.

we are pure clans.. today, based on the majority of clans, 35 def and less is considered pure. MM isnt joining from what 13th has told me, so every clan in it accepts turmoil n ****. thats the argument.

i realized i dont care either way, its not gonna change, and there will be bitching if it was 35 def all on anyway, just like theres bitching now.

using ur logic, you only accept 35-35 def. Pretty sure there was a topic on these forums and ~66.67 percent voted 30 def isn't pure. so u are making up shit

The majority actually think 70-def is pure.

go make a topic on RUNESCAPE community and make the poll

99def is pure

Any pking build that isn't maxed

70def- is pure

45def- is pure

39def- is pure

20def- is pure

9def- is pure

I guarantee you the majority of the runescape community will vote either the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th one.

I think you are missing something. In his logic "we are pure clans.. today, based on the majority of clans" hope that clear that up.

In all honestly I do not think anything above 1 def is pure but we accept anyways. So don't give this bs about what the mains community thinks because most of them have been clueless even before turmoil was released.

like i said.

you're going on the basis that every clan accepts 35-35 def.

clans accept 1-35 def last time i checked

So what's the problem with picking 1 def cap over 35 def cap?

every1 can use 1 def gear, every1 can't use 35def.

its not main community, its runescape community?

U think their clueless, well how ironic. what do i think of you?

god your dumb lol. this is pure warfare, not rsc. your clans not in it, stop posting. 1 def is perfectly fine and we, the clans entering, will be fighting in 1 def. we are just tryin to change the picky dumb rules like no rune gloves and no sol

edit.. to stay on topic, pop wins all

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

I don't understand why clans like FOE are complaining about being "limited" when they will end up fighting clans with even more 30+ def kids like TLP/FI (this is of course making the flawed assumption that FOE don't sit all their 1 def pures lol).

This applies to all clans, really. It seems like you don't realize that your clans have 1 def members too. Why put some of your own members at a disadvantage, rather than making the playing field equal, even among yourselves? The way I see it, there is no disadvantage to any participating clans or members if there is a strict 1 def cap, but if defenders etc. are allowed, then real pures regardless of clan affiliation get the short end of the stick.

I don't understand why clans like FOE are complaining about being "limited" when they will end up fighting clans with even more 30+ def kids like TLP/FI (this is of course making the flawed assumption that FOE don't sit all their 1 def pures lol).

This applies to all clans, really. It seems like you don't realize that your clans have 1 def members too. Why put some of your own members at a disadvantage, rather than making the playing field equal, even among yourselves? The way I see it, there is no disadvantage to any participating clans or members if there is a strict 1 def cap, but if defenders etc. are allowed, then real pures regardless of clan affiliation get the short end of the stick.

Because foe is happy to fight the fight, we dont need advantages to win.

now why dont you and all the other good little girls in mm whipe your vaginas and sort it out.

#TEAM-WALLI

now why dont you and all the other good little girls in mm whipe your vaginas and sort it out.

Lol walli'd. Unlike Mm we are looking for a challenge and not the same old fight over and over. Even if Fi and Tlp have more 30 def we see this as a way to make ourselves better.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

mm if you aren't entering please stop bitching on this topic xoxoxoxo

OT: I agree that the leaders of each bracket should be able to come to a compromise about the rules.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

You should allow clans to agree on rules which they wish to fight with. Since addy gaunts were allowed for the F2P tournament, I see no reason why rune gloves/addy defenders shouldn't be allowed especially if MM do not wish to participate.

:thumbsup:

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

mm if you aren't entering please stop bitching on this topic xoxoxoxo

OT: I agree that the leaders of each bracket should be able to come to a compromise about the rules.

get a new avatar thats so weird!

Support.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Lol walli'd. Unlike Mm we are looking for a challenge and not the same old fight over and over. Even if Fi and Tlp have more 30 def we see this as a way to make ourselves better.

Meh, foe have 39 members on their memberlist with 30defence, TLP have 42 and Fi have 45. People aren't moaning about the rules because they want an advantage, they're moaning because they're pointless eg addy gloves.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

If you really wanted a challenge, then you would have accepted our fullout.

Walli you're retarded; you somehow managed to spell a 4 letter word wrong. If you didn't need advantages to win, you wouldn't have complained about MM declaring on you with 1 def cap, and yet you did, instead saying that you wanted no rules whatsoever. The contradictions keep piling up as you spout more and more garbage rofl.

Also, not to beat a dead horse, but since it hasn't penetrated your thick skull yet, MM gets no advantage from 1 def gear, just less of a disadvantage.

We've changed a few of the rules (Dangerous -> Safe) but if you're really going to complain about adamant gloves or whatever, get over it.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Walli you're retarded; you somehow managed to spell a 4 letter word wrong. If you didn't need advantages to win, you wouldn't have complained about MM declaring on you with 1 def cap, and yet you did, instead saying that you wanted no rules whatsoever. The contradictions keep piling up as you spout more and more garbage rofl.

Also, not to beat a dead horse, but since it hasn't penetrated your thick skull yet, MM gets no advantage from 1 def gear, just less of a disadvantage.

Simply, beating Mm in p2p match is not a challenge. Again don't get those p2p pk trip with 20+ pull on us get to your head. We have fought and earn our right to call ourselves " The kings of p2p". We have beaten some of our toughest rivals like Tlp and Fi multiple times. So, don't give me this bs of " o Foe decline, we are the best." because that means nothing.

I hope that is clear enough for you.

aTommy is that the only rules that was changed? not bother either way if its safe or dangerous but I think more clans will participate now.

Simply, beating Mm in p2p match is not a challenge. Again don't get those p2p pk trip with 20+ pull on us get to your head. We have fought and earn our right to call ourselves " The kings of p2p". We have beaten some of our toughest rivals like Tlp and Fi multiple times. So, don't give me this bs of " o Foe decline, we are the best." because that means nothing.

aTommy is that the only rules that was changed? not bother either way if its safe or dangerous but I think more clans will participate now.

So when a clan declines because they know they will lose, they get to keep their #1 spot? Grats in advance on #1 p2p until this game finally dies. And don't say, "Oh, we were in a slump, so we declined." Yes, you are in a slump, but that's exactly why you are no longer #1. If you can't compete, you don't get to keep your spot until you can again.

Also, you seem to think that pulls are unrelated to a clan's strength. While Walli might have convinced you of that, the truth is that a clan's strength is determined by how they perform in the wilderness. If they win consistently, as we do, then they are #1. A matched 30v30 isn't what determines the strength of an entire clan, an uncapped war is. Until FOE can beat us in the wilderness or in a fullout war again, you have no right to call yourselves the "kings of p2p."

Not saying that pulls do not matter because I would be lying if I did but I am "foreshadowing" what is to come and that is the differents in our numbers will disappear. So, I hope your confident in your clan holds if not I will enjoy breaking it.

Anyways done talking about that. Good luck to all the clans hope we can have at least more than Foe,Tlp, and Fi in high bracket.

i see so you are saying we declined because you declared with 1 defence.. ah so it is an advantage i see.

oh but wait now 1 defence is not an advantage.

noooooooo this is all just propagandaaaaa

and we can and will call ourselves legends of p2p because we have many solid years to back up the statement. Likewise i dont really think, nor does anybody who means much to in my opinion, anybody cares what you want to call yourselves with your run of high opts.

woooooo crazy curry, you are well cool you mate. I have sat through this many a time, then sat through the time which will come where the tables turn and i have to facepalm everytime a mug in foe acts exactly like you and thinks he is the big balls because we are pulling big and winning a lot at the moment.

that being said though, not winning much lately. Taking the scraps in the wilderness like good boys. Keep doing exactly what every other clan allows you to do in the wilderness... maybe fix up them leaks first.

#TEAM-WALLI

Kruck we haven't had a 1v1 fight in ages it feels like...We aren't close to the MM of old with 1 steel titan and gear like this

7SLZb1.jpg

We have grown a lot and it would be interesting, even with turmoil ect. what the outcome of a fight would be. If you were that confident in your king of p2p title you would have accepted but it seems you gave us that title without a fight by declining, proving that the ranks in foe knew you would lose a full out.

i see so you are saying we declined because you declared with 1 defence.. ah so it is an advantage i see.

oh but wait now 1 defence is not an advantage.

noooooooo this is all just propagandaaaaa

and we can and will call ourselves legends of p2p because we have many solid years to back up the statement. Likewise i dont really think, nor does anybody who means much to in my opinion, anybody cares what you want to call yourselves with your run of high opts.

woooooo crazy curry, you are well cool you mate. I have sat through this many a time, then sat through the time which will come where the tables turn and i have to facepalm everytime a mug in foe acts exactly like you and thinks he is the big balls because we are pulling big and winning a lot at the moment.

that being said though, not winning much lately. Taking the scraps in the wilderness like good boys. Keep doing exactly what every other clan allows you to do in the wilderness... maybe fix up them leaks first.

I'll start by pointing this out. If I were to go pking on a maxed main in edgeville wearing full dharok's, and I fought a med lvl (70 def) in the same gear, I would utterly destroy him, despite only being 29 def lvls higher. You can't possibly say that I don't have an advantage over the med lvl despite us using the same gear. That's the exact same level difference as between a pure and a turmain. Even if the gear is the same, the higher combat account has a distinct advantage. Therefore, if both sides were to wear 1 def gear, the side with all the 1 defers would still be at a disadvantage.

Anyways, on to all the lies you feed your members and this community.

So, the main reason FOE declined is because their pulls are pathetic and you can't compete, but not according to your propaganda. You decline a 1 def cap fullout but then say this:

If you wanna full out foe then sure, declare with everything goes.

As I have already gone over, 1 def cap is not an advantage to us, it is simply limiting the disadvantage to just levels rather than levels + gear.

So you would accept a fullout with no def cap because you think you would win if you could use better gear than MM's 1 def pures, but not when the playing field is equal (and not even equal, you still get 34 def levels on us)?

That's strange, because I seem to recall you saying this:

foe is happy to fight the fight, we dont need advantages to win.

Seems a bit contradictory, doesn't it? Looks like that's another lie FOE's been feeding its members and the rest of the pure community. But don't worry Walli, you're not fooling anyone as you continually raise your def cap in order to compete.

You can cling on to the past. Yes, you used to be the #1 p2p, but under the current leadership, who, based on your leaderboards, are your puppets, your clan is dying, having been relegated to #3 p2p and #6 f2p.

We are the "big balls" as you say because nobody can match us in the wilderness in either server, and until that changes, everyone who isn't hiding their head in the sand as you are knows that MM is #1.

As for our trips, when we have the most kills just about every single Saturday and Sunday, it's pretty difficult to dismiss that as scraps. But then again, I guess that's all the current FOE amounts to: scraps.

Obviously I haven't been around that long so I don't know how you got out of previous slumps, but something tells me that it wasn't by lying about your losses and spouting propaganda. Look where that got EOP. This time last year they were pulling 130 and competing with MM, now they pull a third of that, around 45 and fight CP.

When we were getting destroyed by FOE in p2p when I joined, we didn't pretend that we were winning. We blamed ourselves and used it as incentive to improve, and here we are, the undisputed #1 in p2p now.

Maybe it's time for you to let someone else take hold of the reins of FOE because it seems like you don't have the mental capacity nor the character to man up and drive your clan forward. Alternatively, you can keep feeding your members and the community lies and watch as it slowly asphyxiates your clan.

Y all this flame over matched p2p opts....

Foe/Tlp have always been the best at it before 30 def turmoil, before 25 def. They both have been the top 2 since pcl era.

MM has never been the best matched p2p for even a week, So the fighting should stop.

Stay on topic, its a matched opts fight, not a full out declaration or a flame zone.

Judging by recent preps over the last month i think its going to go like this

1.Tlp

2.Fi

3.Foe

If matched at the min exactly anyway, higher opts would turn it into this.

1.Foe

2.Tlp

3.Fi

Best of luck every 1

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg