Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A Different Perspective

-Austin-

Good effort and here is what I have to say.

The only people who rant about topics like these those that are not in hpcs and either want to start their own clan which is going to fail or join another clan that isn't a hpc. All these clans complain about issues like these and just so you know none of this impacts the way hpcs think and the clans that have been open for over 3 years or so.

Why would us hpcs want to change anything anyway? Pking is boring as fck during the week (duno why this is even an argument) and most clan members only focus on Saturdays mostly where then you use your leaks and spies. No point of using them during the week and fearing they will get caught. This is how it is and this is how it will be.

Either you can continue to complain and solve nothing or you can join an hpc and be productive in the way we do things. Small clans and lilguys will have no impact on the pure community in which the hpcs have it by the balls.

Deal with it or find a new game to complain about.

Trying not to get in arguements, and just see what people have to say. I can't help giving a response. Not everyone likes to be in an HPC clan. There will always be smaller clans with close communities. Some people like to feel like they're in a superpower. Some people like to be in small clans that fight other small clans. Think of it like big companies and small businesses IRL.

Well you have to like it if your going to play runescape because for the past 2-3 fckin years garbage 2 month clans open only to close soonafter. Not directing this at you but there are so many people that have opened these lpcs and as a hpc you just look at them and laugh.

You have to remember RS is probably not going to exist in 3-4 years and unlike games like WoW or LoL which I have never played I'm sure you can do what you have been doing with lpcs and all since those games are more popular and more people playing them now.

No one plays rs anymore, and if you even consider pking during the week you are a fool because NO ONE PLAYS THIS GAME. Don't waste your time. There is no going back with these "changes" people suggest are useless.

You also have to remember that every person who joins clans now is a recycled member in the pure community previously being in another clan. Why change how we do things for them? Not like we have to appease newer players to join our clan with midweeks because there are none.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only people who rant about topics like these those that are not in hpcs and either want to start their own clan which is going to fail or join another clan that isn't a hpc. All these clans complain about issues like these and just so you know none of this impacts the way hpcs think and the clans that have been open for over 3 years or so.

Why would us hpcs want to change anything anyway? Pking is boring as fck during the week (duno why this is even an argument) and most clan members only focus on Saturdays mostly where then you use your leaks and spies. No point of using them during the week and fearing they will get caught. This is how it is and this is how it will be.

Either you can continue to complain and solve nothing or you can join an hpc and be productive in the way we do things. Small clans and lilguys will have no impact on the pure community in which the hpcs have it by the balls.

Trying not to get in arguements, and just see what people have to say. I can't help giving a response. Not everyone likes to be in an HPC clan. There will always be smaller clans with close communities. Some people like to feel like they're in a superpower. Some people like to be in small clans that fight other small clans. Think of it like big companies and small businesses IRL.

Well you have to like it if your going to play runescape because for the past 2-3 fckin years garbage 2 month clans open only to close soonafter. Not directing this at you but there are so many people that have opened these lpcs and as a hpc you just look at them and laugh.

You have to remember RS is probably not going to exist in 3-4 years and unlike games like WoW or LoL which I have never played I'm sure you can do what you have been doing with lpcs and all since those games are more popular and more people playing them now.

No one plays rs anymore, and if you even consider pking during the week you are a fool because NO ONE PLAYS THIS GAME. Don't waste your time. There is no going back with these "changes" people suggest are useless.

You also have to remember that every person who joins clans now is a recycled member in the pure community previously being in another clan. Why change how we do things for them? Not like we have to appease newer players to join our clan with midweeks because there are none.

Leadership with that mindset is why things won't change.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Should've taken into account more variables before making a topic with the same regurgitated ideals as the last twenty topics.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Leadership with that mindset is why things won't change.

This is why you will never lead an HPC with that mindset. I'm being realistic here, your living in the past and trying to make something out of a **** game.

Every clan on here is only playing for survival now even if they deny it.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

The community thrives on competition and that alone, it was different when people played the game because the game itself was fun. Pking has been on a downward spiral for a while now that's why you don't see midweeks and random trips, the only competitive vibe left is between other clans.

Yeah Peter pretty much summarized what I was going to say. I wouldn't stop there though, we are so dependent on other clans, and a lot of people don't even realize it. Sure we have rivalries and inconsistently hate each other sometimes. However, the only reason we have weekend trips is because other clans have it. Think about it, if nobody had weekend trips, would you go out? Probably not, and especially if you pull 60+, you wouldn't want to run around the wilderness with 60 people to kill random massers.

It's a defined system in this community and it seems like the clans who don't follow it are the clans who end up closing.

p.s. your bulls lost last night Peter

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Yeah Peter pretty much summarized what I was going to say. I wouldn't stop there though, we are so dependent on other clans, and a lot of people don't even realize it. Sure we have rivalries and inconsistently hate each other sometimes. However, the only reason we have weekend trips is because other clans have it. Think about it, if nobody had weekend trips, would you go out? Probably not, and especially if you pull 60+, you wouldn't want to run around the wilderness with 60 people to kill random massers.

It's a defined system in this community and it seems like the clans who don't follow it are the clans who end up closing.

p.s. your bulls lost last night Peter

All good we let you guys have that one to keep your fans happy. We were hogging too many wins anyway :/ Tops in NBA mayne

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

I can't really see a huge problem in this game anymore, or the community. Probably 75% of the people in the current stable clans are the core members that have been in the clan for years. The 25% are the recycled pures/closed clan members that give a clan a jump in their pull for a little while, till they leave, and people say that clan is slumping, when really that clan has originally gone back to its core members. The return of the wilderness brought back some oldschool players, ie mm vs eop in march 2011 were 100vs100 Saturday trips. But after a few months those players left. This game in general is outdated, and people have moved on to other games. Jagex has realized this, and have attempted to make their graphics better constantly. There aren't many new people playing this game anymore, to like this game as much as we all do/did, you had to Join it when it was in its prime.

koolssigcopy.png

I got 2/3's of the way through before I got bored.

Stopped a bit after this point

"There are never PK trips randomly that don't involve another clan and a pure-warfare topic."

That's because the wildy is dead. There is nobody to kill. You won't see 2-3 people in wildy constantly hunt down as no one is that stupid or they're in welfare. And then if you go for people in single, having 5-10 people tag 1-2 people isn't fun.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

this is our motto in xl, but we pk in world 57 and we get called massers.. a handfull of our recruits are from w57 and we are told we mass in w57 ge when we are making the pure community bigger. clans always complaining how the pure community is getting dumb and sht yet they ddos other clan's ts3, tf? and to Peter there are people pking in world 57 and world 18

Reign of Robes

There are always people pking. I'm not advertising my clan here, so the closest thing it'll get as far as PW advertisement is this reply. Every night we fight 5-6 clans/teams + a ton of randoms and have a hell of alot of fun. It is possible and does happen.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

I'm always pking at 13 ports in world 18/124.

I don't rev pk much b/c i hate hopping worlds, but rev caves are active as fk. there are always kids there. I thought they were dead but i was literally interrupted 5x on both of my greater demon slayer tasks. And they were risking bnak too. There is a group of 3-6 mm members that go out almost every day and pk at revs so yeah im pretty sure they are extremely active.

now i mean its not that much fun to get 30 ppl and kill 3 ppl in rev caves. but there are usually ~10 mains at w124 50 ports (they like to hide, if you have your clan wait at volcano and just have 3-4 pures hang out at 50s, they will come out of hiding and kill you and some of then even risk claws)

but I know the wildy can be annoying especially when clans get involved. this one guy in npo 1 itemed us for like 10mins and then we were like fk it, abby titans out, ancient maces out.

k da **** 0'd

120326010425.png

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

There are always people pking. I'm not advertising my clan here, so the closest thing it'll get as far as PW advertisement is this reply. Every night we fight 5-6 clans/teams + a ton of randoms and have a hell of alot of fun. It is possible and does happen.

Ye Buddy! Its been fun!

34y5yqq.gif

5b7bsi.png

~Proud Ex Council Of Activation~ Reign of Robes
~Proud Ex Council/Elder Of Mercy~ We F*** S*** Up
~Support
Execution

you think people actually join clans to pk?

People don't. the only clan that only pks during the week is mm, and it's not even as a clan.

"only" - both foe and probs pop pk every day ;p funny u'd say this considering mm is known for their extreme inactivity during the week

anyways gd topic mate, well done i agree 100%

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

you think people actually join clans to pk?

People don't. the only clan that only pks during the week is mm, and it's not even as a clan.

"only" - both foe and probs pop pk every day ;p funny u'd say this considering mm is known for their extreme inactivity during the week

anyways gd topic mate, well done i agree 100%

ok.

Foe is out everyday? I am a nerd, Gack and/or I am at 13ports-18rev cave entrance every single day in w124 or w18. Barely see any clans come out and steam roll our 2 man army :(

however...I guess wrecka saw my post earlier and wrecka, 5pade, and junior payed us a little visit but i was only able to atk junior and he was already 1 iteming by the first encounter....

Wish they could pk at 13s more often cuz god during the day i would love their help b/c there is this guy named "tank your cc" who risks bnak and it's hard as fk to kill him hes 99 def in 350 def bonus. however he is usually constantly guarded by sacrificial pawns

MM is known for their extreme inactivity? Go to any place in w18 And i guarantee you 1 mm member will be there/show up in the next 10mins. Whenever I am in edgeville I always see a minimum of 2 orange dots, wests there is usually 1, multi it's usually just me and gack. There won't be a steady flow of mm at easts because it's inactivish(meaning not constant action but people do show up over time). And w2 edge is pretty much mm's 2nd homeworld.

You can compare MM's members kills to foe's to see who is the most active.

I know I don't frequent w124 50 ports much(prob cuz i don't like getting killed by 10mains) but i still do from time to time, never run into any other clans.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Stop trying to change things, nothing will change. People don't want to PK during the day because the game ******* sucks and the majority of us have better things to do than sit on here getting ****** the **** off by some idiot fuckheads on the game. Logic injected.

pierz has the right idea.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?