Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wilderness is not going to change. (confirmed by Jagex mods)

Faked

Quote directly from RSC, ''His Lordship'' (the guy, who made the video about Wilderness), had a conversation with Mod Timbo...

Dear Diary, Posted Image

I'm RoT, I'm VR, I'm RSD, I'm TT, I'm BK, I'm WG... as are you all.

When a clan dies, its members are recycled.

You may get recruits from a clan you crashed and flamed in the immediate past.

Similarly, you may find yourself in another clan eventually, if the unthinkable happens to your beloved clan.

This is a patchwork clan world.

Every clan is wearing little pieces of clans that have come before it.

I guess I should get to my main point...

So I got shafted by Timbo today. It went something like this:

lordytimbo.png

And this was after MMG had told me how much he was looking forward to seeing the appendix...

but Timbo was convinced that Jagex wouldn't be doing anything to save the wilderness.

"Even if something miraculous happens to the wilderness like in your movie, we're not going to get enough activity to sustain it, ever again."

"Times change, the industry changes."

"Jagex don't see it as financially rewarding enough"

Now, you could go ahead and tell me...

"The clan world is dying, you wasted your time."

This is why I DIDN'T waste my time:

Think of every clanmate whose company you enjoy and whose jokes and stories keep you entertained.

I've got some real friends here, in and outside WG, and odds are, you do too.

What if I told you, in a year or two, you'll lose touch with all your clanmates?

I'll say the thing that makes me a nerd. I don't play Runescape for the game. Screw Jagex and this lousy game.

I play for real people, some of which I have come to call friends.

Unfortunately, we use this game as a point to unify around, and once it vanishes, our friendships deteriorate because we are seperated in all other respects.

This in-fighting has got to stop if we want any chance at preserving what we love about our clans.

The clan world can't fix this mess on its own... it needs Jagex, and therefore it needs to come together behind a single cause.

Divided, we're pathetic. United, we have a chance still.

I'm not going to be the one to do this - the saviour act has gotten old - someone else please.

The punchline is, get a petition going on a website or on the official forums asking for a revitalisation of the wilderness and a restoration of the food chain.

Better on a website, so retired players can show support saying they will return to Runescape if the wilderness became active again.

I can print out the petition list and give it to them next Runefest. Why is Runefest so important?

Because at no other time is a player powerful enough to shape the game.

Do you think they care about forum posts or in-game meetings?

Runefest gets results.

So yes, get a petition going and it'll be handed in as a hard copy.

The alternative is to do nothing, which would involve EVERY SINGLE CLAN having to choose from one of these three things:

A. To ride it out until the end of the clan world, recycling members, shrinking, and getting smaller and less interesting fights, and less action.

B. Beat them to the punch, close the clan, and get some extra social life in rather than waste away

C. Become a non-wilderness clan (AKA "go community") in order to hang on to whatever friendships you may have.

This is the full topic from RSC.

I guess all we can do is to give up?:)

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

jagex is just sad.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Maybe if his lordship didn't have sex with a man at runefest jagex would take him serious enough to change the clanning world for the better.

True Story Btw ^

LOL! Who still plays this game

LoL and RuneScape are two different games. Isn't it true, that at lol you can like 5vs5 the most? There are no clans and stuff? Anyways, I don't really care about other games. RuneScape was the only online game I really enjoyed. It's really sad to see the creators are destroying their own game. But it's all about the money.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave