Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Runescape Actionbars - Effecting the Clan World?

Ffej

With the mention that Runescape will be coming out with a new combat system later this summer in the SOF Feedback Response update,

including a complete upgrade to the combat system later this summer!

Runescape Wiki has leaked the skills for the action bars that are probably coming out with the combat update.

2qcq9g5.jpg

Runescape Leaks

What are your thoughts on this? Will it be implemented? How will it affect Pking and overall combat?

Example on World of Warcraft:

Spoiler:
g13_screen.jpg

Discuss.

Ffej
Canada.gif
||||||||

It's going to be gay. RuneScape was cool because it WASN'T WoW, or any other MMORPG which are identical to one another.

Jagex are just killing the game LOL. I'm glad I quit.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

facedesk

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

bout time, runescape combat system is ******* trash

ur turn to hit a random number, ok my turn, now ur turn, ok my turn

WOOT IM MORE SKILLED THAN U MY RANDOM NUMBERS ARE HIGHER!! :)))))

Sounds horrible.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

bout time, runescape combat system is ******* trash

ur turn to hit a random number, ok my turn, now ur turn, ok my turn

WOOT IM MORE SKILLED THAN U MY RANDOM NUMBERS ARE HIGHER!! :)))))

Honestly, this ^

Any change is a good change tbh, it's not like they could actually make it worse than it is now lol

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Honestly i only stay for clans tbh. So... if it does effect clanning in a negative way ill be done most likely. For good

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I'm glad.

And for the WoW naysayers, World of Warcraft has 13 million subscribers.

Runescape has what? ~500k? Lol.

But let's put aside success for terms of how much more fun the game can potentially be. Way more leeway for PvP and PvM combat, way more "gaming" skilled involved, way more intricate way of combat [rather than click and flick prays for PvM], way more noob friendly [has an extremely lenient skill curve, as in easy to learn, hard to master], and lastly the best part about it would be the fact that it's not all RNG.

In any MMO, its great if RNG on your side, but you can live with it, you can adapt. In RS? Nope, it's life or death. Rags or riches. 2 mains with the same exact stats, same prayer, same timing on pot dosage, same EVERYTHING, click the spec bar for their AGS' at the same time. One guy hits an 880 and the other guy hits a 400. - Where is the logical caparison and fairness in this? Both players had the same amount of HP same everything. It just comes down to RNG.

The new button combat system would mean, no more faggots rushing you and thinking they're better than you just because they spec you out. No more retards running and spam clicking their AGS' speccing you out. Possibly no more DEFENSE imbalances - just think for a second in free to play... 40 def vs 40 attack, the chances of a rune scimitar hitting full rune is almost nill.

It may finally also mean that it's going to take a BRAIN to actually fight and succeed. For anybody who actually has played WoW or ANY OTHER MMO that involves button mashing and logical follow up, they would know that - clanning would be more alive than ever, because it'll be about a thousand times more fun fighting together as a group. It could possibly mean that pures might stand toe to toe with mains like they did in Runescape Classic.

Oh and before the ethug hardass kids who think "bridding takes skill". Ya, sure it does. Pressing three f keys, clicking on pixelated food, and hugging an obstacle and getting lucky with freezes and specs is really skillful. And before you individuals go into the whole "I'M SO GUD AT TIMING AND PREDICTING THING" - Just, lol. I could write a novel about how mind numbingly stupid the current game has become.

TLDR: New combat system might be a hit or miss, but I think it's worth a try, specially since the community is getting no influx of new players.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

I'm glad.

And for the WoW naysayers, World of Warcraft has 13 million subscribers.

Runescape has what? ~500k? Lol.

But let's put aside success for terms of how much more fun the game can potentially be. Way more leeway for PvP and PvM combat, way more "gaming" skilled involved, way more intricate way of combat [rather than click and flick prays for PvM], way more noob friendly [has an extremely lenient skill curve, as in easy to learn, hard to master], and lastly the best part about it would be the fact that it's not all RNG.

In any MMO, its great if RNG on your side, but you can live with it, you can adapt. In RS? Nope, it's life or death. Rags or riches. 2 mains with the same exact stats, same prayer, same timing on pot dosage, same EVERYTHING, click the spec bar for their AGS' at the same time. One guy hits an 880 and the other guy hits a 400. - Where is the logical caparison and fairness in this? Both players had the same amount of HP same everything. It just comes down to RNG.

The new button combat system would mean, no more faggots rushing you and thinking they're better than you just because they spec you out. No more retards running and spam clicking their AGS' speccing you out. Possibly no more DEFENSE imbalances - just think for a second in free to play... 40 def vs 40 attack, the chances of a rune scimitar hitting full rune is almost nill.

It may finally also mean that it's going to take a BRAIN to actually fight and succeed. For anybody who actually has played WoW or ANY OTHER MMO that involves button mashing and logical follow up, they would know that - clanning would be more alive than ever, because it'll be about a thousand times more fun fighting together as a group. It could possibly mean that pures might stand toe to toe with mains like they did in Runescape Classic.

Oh and before the ethug hardass kids who think "bridding takes skill". Ya, sure it does. Pressing three f keys, clicking on pixelated food, and hugging an obstacle and getting lucky with freezes and specs is really skillful. And before you individuals go into the whole "I'M SO GUD AT TIMING AND PREDICTING THING" - Just, lol. I could write a novel about how mind numbingly stupid the current game has become.

TLDR: New combat system might be a hit or miss, but I think it's worth a try, specially since the community is getting no influx of new players.

this.

But I'd never come back to RuneScape due to the general shittiness of the game and its leaders.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

^__^

There's just too many games out there now to compete.

The game desperately needs a new generation.

Any decent WoW player knows clicking buttons is bad, if they don't have key binds it'll be a terrible combat system.

Generally this is true, but I've met some amazing players who click and keyboard turn.

If there's an action bar, i'd fully expect it to be keybind oriented.

from what this tells me multi combat is going to be extremely hard now/tanking/piling and choosing an attack style? cant wait for rs2006 -_-

This ^

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS