Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Npo Closing

Moni

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take this offensively, but when people say "we're getting too old" they always usually end up coming back a month or two later and either join another clan or make another one..

Anyways, good luck in life to those moving on

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Pipe down Loki lil guy.

There were really some good guys in NPO, and I'm glad to have even gotten the privilege of talking to each and every one of them.

From that black guy named Morris, although a bit gay, has a decent head on his pair of shoulders.

To, Blitz who had the dictionary definition of a 'German Accent'. To that lil sonnie boi Halloween who to me, was really; a standing a of true heart. And the rest of the NPO gang.

The whole lot of them are decent folk.

No need to wish these kids luck, they know what they're doing, and I have zero doubts that they'll won't be successful in-game and irl in whatever path they decide to choose.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Was a nice video

You guys where a great clan to fight in P2P yea we had a good rivalry going but near the last couple months we actually got along with each other which is something we couldn't have done with CH/CT/IR/CP so thank you for probably the best P2P based rivalry in our clans history. and I wish the best for you NPO members that are not quitting and going to still scape choose a clan that's home to you i promise you things wont be the same as they where in NPO but you can always make new friends and find something new to believe in

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Didn't think you'd stay open for long when you opened, but you proved everyone wrong and got a lot done!

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Shame, From what i remember you guys were a clan which actually was up to fight anyone and not just hide behind propaganda and vids.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Shame, From what i remember you guys were a clan which actually was up to fight anyone and not just hide behind propaganda and vids.

Such a vivid memory you hold their Dave.

Mostly talking from midweek events as I cant make many weekends.

Cant say i've seen NME on a Sunday in a while either.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Was a nice video

You guys where a great clan to fight in P2P yea we had a good rivalry going but near the last couple months we actually got along with each other which is something we couldn't have done with CH/CT/IR/CP so thank you for probably the best P2P based rivalry in our clans history. and I wish the best for you NPO members that are not quitting and going to still scape choose a clan that's home to you i promise you things wont be the same as they where in NPO but you can always make new friends and find something new to believe in

Now remember kids, textbook zenith recruiting is at work above.

1.) Flame the **** out of your clan

2.) Crash your clan at all times in an effort to close you

3.) Slobber on your wee-wee to make sure you join them

screenshot20120711at333.png

Was a nice video

Now remember kids, textbook zenith recruiting is at work above.

1.) Flame the **** out of your clan

2.) Crash your clan at all times in an effort to close you

3.) Slobber on your wee-wee to make sure you join them

palm 2 u sir.

Pipe down Loki lil guy.

What do you want me to say oh npo sad to hear another clan closing in this dark era of pure clanning yet another clan less to fight, but alas you only fought 2 clans on the weekend!

just like a hermit crab changing shells

i wish you guys the best of luck in fitting into your new home!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Pipe down Loki lil guy.

What do you want me to say oh npo sad to hear another clan closing in this dark era of pure clanning yet another clan less to fight, but alas you only fought 2 clans on the weekend!

No.

Stop double posting.

I want you to put on cat ears, and go "nyaahh, nyaahh".

Then I want you to complain and comment about how I'm biased.

But please people, is it so much to ask for you all to tone down the "*******" in your posts? Say no, and I'll ban you btw.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Pipe down Loki lil guy.

No.

Stop double posting.

I want you to put on cat ears, and go "nyaahh, nyaahh".

Then I want you to complain and comment about how I'm biased.

But please people, is it so much to ask for you all to tone down the "*******" in your posts? Say no, and I'll ban you btw.

i want to know how i wanted to get banned from this site and i only dropped from 80% warn to 60% ?? what logic are the moderators using cuz ive been baiting for a while now since Havoc closed really

111106164814.png

hsig1.png