Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elite ~ The Loyal boys in blue beat down the green machine

walli

Foe-Logo.png

fxtlw.png

Well, foe drew FI in the fullout section of the pure clanning tourny and with their big win over eop and foe shedding a few pounds this week in dead weight the whole pure world looked at today fight as an inevitable result, a certain loss for foe.

Today the members of foe, some old and some new, and vultures the QT (Hope this doesnt get us DQ but not gunna lie about it lol) stood up to be counted and sent the message to the pure world that foe is here and here to do the busienss all the way up to the Eoc and perhaps beyond, whatever the future brings.

Couldnt be happier with our pull, our commitment and performance which gave us the result my boys deserved.

Foe peaked with 96 people in game and Fi 90 i believe. Foe took the win Two rounds to One!

fxtlw.png

We re lived an old speech which we all enjoyed too lol... grave dug this beauty. Did the job
38 seconds

~The featured vid ~ Contains all rounds.

round 1 ~

Foe start : 91
Foe end : 76

Fi start : 88
Fi end : 0

round 2 ~

Foe start : 94
Foe end : 0

Fi start : 89
Fi end : 54

round 3 ~

Foe start : 96
Foe end : 60

Fi start : 90
Fi end : 0

Foe win 2 - 1

Really am proud of foe today, simply amazing.

This is why I'm foe.

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

******* awesome job after everything that's happened this week. Awesome pull and #1 clan.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

heard it was pretty messed up because of the map glitching? that sucks tbh but great job foe

Yeah, couldn't do classic at all, and on plateau we had to spread and couldn't dd before we could see anyone. Members seemed to cope with it in the end.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.