Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP Closes

ttp

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reel them in.

lets face it, we were better in every way.

you have to fight so hard to try and justify anything you did.

scumbags and worthless through and through.

'Eop did what we wanted and we had fun'

you did what clans let you do and had fun with the scraps

good boys

"we were better in every way"

better like this?

VIDTf.jpg

the funny part is you even FAILED at mass recruiting... seriously kid how do you have the guts to even post on here anymore lmfao

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I remember when I was eop, twas fun.. Well rip, gl in life

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

lmfao i remember when we called u guys to black us up when mm called hf. then me, sonny, dutch lmfao, gerre, grifte etc bsed u eop kids cuz lets face it, u guys were faggots. then some of u lilguys joined our irc channel crying "i thought we were frenz y u bsing us =[[[[["

ciao

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

yawn goop, fact and fiction.

you can have all the shots you want at it, it doesnt change what your clan was. Deal with it, live with it.

I didnt mind you, but you just disappointed me to stand by and let solo and tayyab mug you off

Tayyabs beef with foe was a solo ordeal. I was the one behind the order of malicious retaliation, none of which was carried out by them. I told anyone who had access to malicious software to do what needed to be done when I saw green capes in rune armor or our ts was taken out first etc.

Once tayyab got access to his **** he just started attacking his grudges and gloating about it days later. None of which I ordered.

Too be honest we never used ddosing as a tool to win with, but as an act of retaliation. I've always been open about it and never hid it. If we really hated everyone you believed we ddosed don't you think everyone's forums would have gone off for weeks like fis did lol?

was that before or after you'd sit at all of fi's preps with a booter and take off ranks for fun

Was after your dad died :thumbsup:

failing 2 see how my fathers death(rip dad 19xx-20xx) relates to your runescape clan sucking

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

walli is flaming on here because hes myron the way we came from 20 pulls with a tiny forum/irc community, and very few old school still around, and rose up and made foe pretty much cease doing f2p the last year or so

fact is foe rode our ***** so that we would protect them from mm on saturdays, until we eventually got so sick of their constant bitching (especially kyle) that we just hit them instead, and then foe just became the ***** of f2p, being used by us and mm for free kdr in between our fights

after a few weeks of that foe cancelled their trips entirely, they had a few f2p trips now and then but would pull 30 and get dicked by tlp or z or something

hes myron because we did what he could never do, and thats become a stable top force in f2p.

and hes myron because when his youtube recruits were taken away from him, he had nothing left, had to cancel f2p and close the clan. We became a top clan for 3 years without all the tools his elders left him, he couldn't even maintain his clan with all the fame foe had for a year.

whether or not you think we've given ourselves a shite reputation over the last year or so, none of us really give a ****, because at the end of the day, we got to greatly enjoy ourselves and have much success, while you withered away to becoming another irrelevant clan with a leadership not good enough to become good

and thats why no-one will remember your name :]

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

you can have all the shots you want at it, it doesnt change what your clan was. Deal with it, live with it.

I didnt mind you, but you just disappointed me to stand by and let solo and tayyab mug you off

Tayyabs beef with foe was a solo ordeal. I was the one behind the order of malicious retaliation, none of which was carried out by them. I told anyone who had access to malicious software to do what needed to be done when I saw green capes in rune armor or our ts was taken out first etc.

Once tayyab got access to his **** he just started attacking his grudges and gloating about it days later. None of which I ordered.

Too be honest we never used ddosing as a tool to win with, but as an act of retaliation. I've always been open about it and never hid it. If we really hated everyone you believed we ddosed don't you think everyone's forums would have gone off for weeks like fis did lol?

was that before or after you'd sit at all of fi's preps with a booter and take off ranks for fun

failing 2 see how my fathers death(rip dad 19xx-20xx) relates to your runescape clan sucking

that was a **** move bringing someone'd dead father into all this... im sorry for your loss badger.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

that was a **** move bringing someone'd dead father into all this... im sorry for your loss badger.

this over 9000x. you'll get what's coming to you with that comment.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

walli is flaming on here because hes myron the way we came from 20 pulls with a tiny forum/irc community, and very few old school still around, and rose up and made foe pretty much cease doing f2p the last year or so

fact is foe rode our ***** so that we would protect them from mm on saturdays, until we eventually got so sick of their constant bitching (especially kyle) that we just hit them instead, and then foe just became the ***** of f2p, being used by us and mm for free kdr in between our fights

after a few weeks of that foe cancelled their trips entirely, they had a few f2p trips now and then but would pull 30 and get dicked by tlp or z or something

hes myron because we did what he could never do, and thats become a stable top force in f2p.

and hes myron because when his youtube recruits were taken away from him, he had nothing left, had to cancel f2p and close the clan. We became a top clan for 3 years without all the tools his elders left him, he couldn't even maintain his clan with all the fame foe had for a year.

whether or not you think we've given ourselves a shite reputation over the last year or so, none of us really give a ****, because at the end of the day, we got to greatly enjoy ourselves and have much success, while you withered away to becoming another irrelevant clan with a leadership not good enough to become good

and thats why no-one will remember your name :]

foe rode your ****? but when they dropped your alliance you guys had a total of 100 kills within 2 months of pk trips ;'/...

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

1) it is mirin you cretin.

2) im barely reading most of your essays my job is done and your insecurities shown for all to see.

3) you dont care, you all love life and love everything you ever did. funny that, a couple of easily written posts lured out all the lil eop mugs onto this topic writing essays and trying ever so hard to convince any1 and every1 you were epic and you love life... oh so much care

as always you do as i make and allow you to do... good boys.

#TEAM-WALLI

cheated and teamed with **** clans like pot to compete until you picked up enough members to become relevant, where you then started the scummy ddosing/hacking because you couldn't beat anyone decent legitimately.

From personal experience in nme: youd lose in F2p consecutively for about 2-3 months even while using mains. Then started the same in p2p after saying how bad we were in the server. your battlescape warlord/callers got clowned so you had to call frozen fury to help you vs a 70% F2p clan. Claimed superiority when all of nmes relevant leaders quit the game.

You were good at doing everything you could to win / pissing people off which seemed bad back then but in retrospect I don't really care, it was a **** computer game.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Walli you take this game so seriously....so what we did what we want? It's a game and we all had fun, also had fun smashing your clan in F2P for 90% of our existance. :P

As for EoP....been an awesome 7 years, met so many great people and had so much fun it was unbelievable. Never expected to make it this far, considering when I made EoP forums, i only made them for fun and I didnt actually intend on leading a pure clan, things kinda just fell into place and we formed a legacy from there. Thanks to every member who stuck it out til the end, you guys are awesome. Keep in touch. :wub:

Seriously man where do you get off claiming to have **** on Fi or Foe? Did your clan ever even win a full out? You have not accomplished 50% of what Foe or Fi did. You hardly contended with them. You guys had a few months of glory and you act like you've been tearing **** up the whole time. Get off.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Walli you take this game so seriously....so what we did what we want? It's a game and we all had fun, also had fun smashing your clan in F2P for 90% of our existance. :P

As for EoP....been an awesome 7 years, met so many great people and had so much fun it was unbelievable. Never expected to make it this far, considering when I made EoP forums, i only made them for fun and I didnt actually intend on leading a pure clan, things kinda just fell into place and we formed a legacy from there. Thanks to every member who stuck it out til the end, you guys are awesome. Keep in touch. :wub:

Did your clan ever even win a full out?

Yep they did, DP, IR bla bla bla inbefore calling them **** clans.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

1) it is mirin you cretin.

2) im barely reading most of your essays my job is done and your insecurities shown for all to see.

3) you dont care, you all love life and love everything you ever did. funny that, a couple of easily written posts lured out all the lil eop mugs onto this topic writing essays and trying ever so hard to convince any1 and every1 you were epic and you love life... oh so much care

as always you do as i make and allow you to do... good boys.

heh walli's guide to flaming on pw

step 1: post an essay about how **** everyone elses e-rep is compared to his

step 2: after getting shut down insult grammar and say you didn't read anyone elses post, imply everyone else is insecure when hes the one who came onto their closing topic talking about how good his clan was compared to ours

step 3: toddle back to the buffet before anyone makes you feel worse

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011