Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Predictions for 07Scape

Mich-ae-l

What are your predictions for pure clanning and 07Scape in general?

I pessimistically feel that after 2 - 4 months there will be a widespread decline in activity.

Hopefully I'm proved wrong.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

It will be 100x more fun than the ****** turmoil dungeoneering clan wars based pure community we've had for the last 2 years.

Forcing clans to actually PK is going to make things better for everyone, hopefully they bring in f2p servers too.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

It will be 100x more fun than the ****** turmoil dungeoneering clan wars based pure community we've had for the last 2 years.

Forcing clans to actually PK is going to make things better for everyone, hopefully they bring in f2p servers too.

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

I agree with the statement saying without f2p worlds the game will die. Even though Mod Mark said yes to idea in the q&a we need some to make a good topic in old school feedback forum on rs forums and we all need to support it to get it done.

xdf1vq.png

I don't think pure clanning will ever return to what it was, for the two following reasons.

1. Starting from scratch. Making a new pure is one thing, making it without a main to transfer GP from is cumbersome.
  2. The community that made oldschool pure clanning what it was has left by now. There are some veterans still around (I think?) but the bulk of them are gone. Most of the new "pures" will be bringing over habits/characteristics from PKing in newscape. The mindset of oldschool clanning is missing.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

1. The community that made oldschool pure clanning what it was has left by now. There are some veterans still around (I think?) but the bulk of them are gone. Most of the new "pures" will be bringing over habits/characteristics from PKing in newscape. The mindset of oldschool clanning is missing.

I see too many pures tele'ing at level 1-5, and using the Ring of Life. Like wtf.

Pure Annihilation!

I don't think pure clanning will ever return to what it was, for the two following reasons.

• Starting from scratch. Making a new pure is one thing, making it without a main to transfer GP from is cumbersome.
  • The community that made oldschool pure clanning what it was has left by now. There are some veterans still around (I think?) but the bulk of them are gone. Most of the new "pures" will be bringing over habits/characteristics from PKing in newscape. The mindset of oldschool clanning is missing.

Any moron can click their spec bar and eat food, 2013 "pures" don't have any different characterists to "2006" pures, lets not all pretend because we've been doing this longer these newer people don't have "our mindset", what is our mindset exactly? That we're better than them? lol.
2psgcut.png
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p

• Starting from scratch. Making a new pure is one thing, making it without a main to transfer GP from is cumbersome.
  • The community that made oldschool pure clanning what it was has left by now. There are some veterans still around (I think?) but the bulk of them are gone. Most of the new "pures" will be bringing over habits/characteristics from PKing in newscape. The mindset of oldschool clanning is missing.
Any moron can click their spec bar and eat food, 2013 "pures" don't have any different characterists to "2006" pures, lets not all pretend because we've been doing this longer these newer people don't have "our mindset", what is our mindset exactly? That we're better than them? lol.
tmapw.png

1. Starting from scratch. Making a new pure is one thing, making it without a main to transfer GP from is cumbersome.
  2. The community that made oldschool pure clanning what it was has left by now. There are some veterans still around (I think?) but the bulk of them are gone. Most of the new "pures" will be bringing over habits/characteristics from PKing in newscape. The mindset of oldschool clanning is missing.

I highly disargree with you on a fundamental level

I believe clanning will be amazing in the summer

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

I'm glad there's no F2P servers.

As for the top clans it's gonna be FOE on top, with MM not too far behind. TLP & Fi will be competing for #3 I think.

With no F2P, clans like EOP & CP will be competing with some lower pulling clans like Zenith & IR.

Epidemic is sort of a wild card because they have crazy leadership, but they don't really have a clue when it comes to P2P. If some of their P2P members step up they could do well.

The more "MPC"s there are the more fun the game will be for everyone, Zenith & IR will be the highest pulling out of those "MPC" clans.

qlmSOQW.png

As for the top clans it's gonna be FOE on top, with MM not too far behind. TLP & Fi will be competing for #3 I think.

With no F2P, clans like EOP & CP will be competing with some lower pulling clans like Zenith & IR.

Epidemic is sort of a wild card because they have crazy leadership, but they don't really have a clue when it comes to P2P. If some of their P2P members step up they could do well.

The more "MPC"s there are the more fun the game will be for everyone, Zenith & IR will be the highest pulling out of those "MPC" clans.

you're incredibly confused man, I'd like to see f2p servers come back personally. But I feel that the f2p clans will be competing in p2p, simply because f2p clans like EoP and CP have been around long enough to know what to do in both servers, they simply lacked interest since their focus was in the different area but now that there is only one server to focus on, I feel they will be able to compete with the hpc clans. Epidemic's leadership has yet to prove anything since 2009/NME.

bSHM3.png

134784284264.png
2psgcut.png

you're incredibly confused man, I'd like to see f2p servers come back personally. But I feel that the f2p clans will be competing in p2p, simply because f2p clans like EoP and CP have been around long enough to know what to do in both servers, they simply lacked interest since their focus was in the different area but now that there is only one server to focus on, I feel they will be able to compete with the hpc clans. Epidemic's leadership has yet to prove anything since 2009/NME.

Nah

qlmSOQW.png

134784284264.png

opps didn't read my post thanks brah

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Epidemic's leadership has yet to prove anything since 2009/NME.

Luckily, 'having a clue in p2p' isn't too much of an issue anymore as its pretty straightforward now with the lack of alot of p2p items introduced post 2007, which will benefit us. 2006/2007 was when the majority of us Epidemic people played regularly, so that suits us. Epidemic was always 'decent' in p2p the last time round, we just never focused on that particular server.

As for batmans quote... :rolleyes:

Epidemic
eepidemic.png