Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 Defence/Anything above 53 prayer

Carnage

1-9 def is pure

10-19 def is failed pure

20 def is mithlord

21+ def is fatalitypure

max prayer shud be 52, 53 in some cases cus they did some quest afterwards... i can accept that ****-up but its a ****** nonetheless

these new 33 deffers with barrow gloves are not pures

nor are the 29 deffers with 95+ pray

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-9 def is pure

10-19 def is failed pure

20 def is mithlord

21+ def is fatalitypure

max prayer shud be 52, 53 in some cases cus they did some quest afterwards... i can accept that ****-up but its a ****** nonetheless

these new 33 deffers with barrow gloves are not pures

nor are the 29 deffers with 95+ pray

Agreed. Although I would say that 10 defense still is pure. Alot of us have had the whip glitch (when pures used to use whips lol) happen and took our defense up. Enough opted for the last level or 2 to get 10 defense. I'd say it still is pure, but anything above is failed pure.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Oh, and there is no such thing as: addy, agile, rune, zerker, neizinot/granite, barrow, or DFS pures.

Anything with over 10 defense is failed pure. 20 defense is really streching it for being called a pure. When idiots decide to put anything above 52 pray, you're not a pure either.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Oh, and there is no such thing as: addy, agile, rune, zerker, neizinot/granite, barrow, or DFS pures.

Anything with over 10 defense is failed pure. 20 defense is really streching it for being called a pure. When idiots decide to put anything above 52 pray, you're not a pure either.

Yes. But wrecks.

Inappropriate signature.

I guess with the whole Defence thing, You can't stop/change it - people will just get what they want and argue or whatever. I think it's 29 Defence from 1 if you want to get the new prayers (quest reward). But I don't understand the people who get 70+ Prayer without doing any quests, I guess It's for tanking/clanning etc but if you do the Piety quest the reward is 33k Defence experience :s

Alright I'm skipping straight to my views and I'm not reading the discussion that's already taken place;

Pures have changed incredibly since they first came out, and nowdays it is basicly impossible to tell someone that 5, 10, 20 or 30 Defence isn't Pure. It's just what's being accepted, as I believe, the original 'Pure' was a single stat? 40 99 1?

Now, with your defence question I will believe that the only true level a Pure should have is 1, however it's not about what people believe as a true Pure, it's what's accepted by society and clans. I believe some clans now accept 30 Defence (IR I think?) and the way the Pure world is heading, eventually every clan will accept 30 Defence. I'm not sure how much higher it will go then that, as there are Rune Pure Clans for a reason. But there is no doubt in my mind, that by late '10 or early '11, 30 Defence will be an accepted thing.

Now as for Prayer, just shut your mouth. Prayer isn't capped in any pure clan, as some pures won't consider themselves maxed out until 99 Prayer, and you should let them have this accomplishment. If they can afford to get 70 Prayer, they deserve to use it. Just as someone who can afford and AGS should be allowed to use it in PvP or BH.

In the end, as I said, it comes down to what's accepted by society, which has undoubtedly lead to the **** up of the entire Pure Clanning World.

Peace .

If you're using defence as an offensive bonus how does that make you a pure? That makes you a MAIN.

Wow someone that knows what he is talking about.

I agree with that most clans have forgotten the "True meaning of being pure" and have twisted it into "30 def is pure" if you really think that you are no difference from Higher forces or Valhalla.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

runescape pvp today isnt about pures anymore. stop living in the past.

more def = more str bonus = more damage. pvp is about damage.

it used to be all about pures because defence didnt add that str bonus back then.

same for prayer, 31pray was all a pker needed. higher was just a waste of combat levels.

now theres piety, turmoil which makes prayer worth it for pvpers even at 70 and 95pray.

jagex is just releasing new combat boosts every now and then making 'being 1def 31pray' not the only option for a pvper.

the only advantages of pures and pureclans today are faster battles and less losses on death :/

no having to get more rune defenders, torsos etc and no hours and hours of battle for 1 fight. takes about 15minutes at most for 2 pure clans to finish a fight.

R.I.P. Vlooieneuker
~ 2nd pure to 99 Slayer ~ 2nd pure to 99 Summon ~
~ 2573rd to 99 Slayer ~ 783rd to 99 Summon ~
new pure: Vl00ieneuker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
champions defeated:
champbanner.png
VLOOIENEUKER

runescape pvp today isnt about pures anymore. stop living in the past.

more def = more str bonus = more damage. pvp is about damage.

it used to be all about pures because defence didnt add that str bonus back then.

same for prayer, 31pray was all a pker needed. higher was just a waste of combat levels.

now theres piety, turmoil which makes prayer worth it for pvpers even at 70 and 95pray.

jagex is just releasing new combat boosts every now and then making 'being 1def 31pray' not the only option for a pvper.

the only advantages of pures and pureclans today are faster battles and less losses on death :/

no having to get more rune defenders, torsos etc and no hours and hours of battle for 1 fight. takes about 15minutes at most for 2 pure clans to finish a fight.

No that is not the entire point.

The point of being pure back in the day was to have the best offensive attributes at a LOWER LEVEL.

Level 100+ is not a "lower level" pvper.

Face it you wouldn't stand a chance against a rune tank, etc. with prayer so why do people claim 30+ def with 95 prayer is pure? It isn't.

Someone could be 40 defence and be around the same level as these ******* "addy daddys" or "mith lords" yet they aren't considered pure because they're 2 levels higher? You're an idiot.

I rest my case.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

No that is not the entire point.

The point of being pure back in the day was to have the best offensive attributes at a LOWER LEVEL.

Level 100+ is not a "lower level" pvper.

Face it you wouldn't stand a chance against a rune tank, etc. with prayer so why do people claim 30+ def with 95 prayer is pure? It isn't.

Someone could be 40 defence and be around the same level as these ******* "addy daddys" or "mith lords" yet they aren't considered pure because they're 2 levels higher? You're an idiot.

I rest my case.

He never said they were pure lol.

unnecessarytextrant

Arp-1.png

The whole point of being a pure was to be the lowest combat possible to tear **** up. I believe that 30defence and 95prayer do meet this requirement. Think of it this way. If you had a 30defence account with 95prayer 70 attack 99str 90hp and 99mage you would be 96combat. You would be beating the **** out of maxed 1 defense pures like their nothing. Would you rather be the maxed 1 defense pure whos getting theyre **** wrecked or the 30 defense pure?

100620235240.png

GF Joe

26+ defence = not a pure

95 prayer is questionable. Unneccessary to me imo, a 44 pray pure would wreck a 95 pray pure if they were the same combat level, being under 90ish combat.

I'd go as far to say that 95+ combat.. not really a pure. Mains are 95 combat.. anything in the triple digits is just unpure to me. When your at the point, that in pvp your always fighting mains.. i'm going to classify you as a main.

This is just my opinion, please don't have a heart attack or anything because my view are diff than yours.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid