Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

`Keep Talking

Goop

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like your best trip in the last 26 months or so?

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

f2p

mm #1

e #2

eop #3

foe #4

gj eop

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

we had 68 for the fight.

And as you promise, many more indeed pleasure, however i believe next week you will probs have about 60 :/

prove me wrong?

FOE being mad and talking ****, won't make us from pulling 90+ 5-6 weeks in a row, to dropping to 60 in one week, if anything it will motivate us to pull even better and down you guys again. You guys are a great clan with many talents, why make yourselves look bad on PW forums in front of the public? That certainly won't help.

Looks like your best trip in the last 26 months or so?

Maybe? Maybe not, if it was our best trip, it's not a bad thing is it? In that case, that you for the compliment, we've been pulling high for nearly the last 2 months, and we had many other successful trips aswell, including last weeks, and the week before...MM gets one good weekend over Epidemic, and become more cocky than they were before (didn't think it was possible but you proved me wrong).

Don't get too over-confident, sometimes it comes back to bite you in the ass.

And Hi Reached Zero, even though you claim goop has no life and you do, your still back on this topic for more, as soon as you wake up lol...im starting to have second thoughts, welcome back bud.

thekingu.png

Wrong, we are just as organized as E, thats my opinion, if you disagree then keep it to yourself rather than saying something stupid in your future posts. We didn't feel the need to fight E yesterday, they were doing their promo vid while we were aiming to hit FOE. While we were busy fightin FOE and sending scouts out, eventually E were busy with MM, we did have a scout see them at one point but they were fighting MM, therefore we ignored them because we didn't want to crash their fight, so we continued looking for other clans.

thekingu.png