Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What are we fighting for?

Bob

Most of you have probably heard rumors about it already; I’m only here to confirm it. Epidemic has closed its doors today.

This might come as a shock to some of you, it has been a shock for most of the staff including myself but the more you think about this whole thing, the more it makes sense.

There isn’t one reason in particular; it’s a handful of reasons that made the staff make that decision. If you truly wish to know more about it, chat with people in #Epidemic, I’m sure someone will explain you. I doubt everyone here wants to hear every reason.

I don’t want this post to sound emo with all the “The pure world is dying” crap. Instead I wish I could change one small thing about it.

Most of you who will read this are too caught up in a fake form of competition. A competition we created and a competition that has no rules. You have to go back to the root, the root was to create this to have some fun and it seems everyone’s slowly drifting away from it. Instead of blaming things on everyone else, understand that you have the power to change things for the best. If your choice is to keep on with this game, for yourself you should understand that and make your small bit of efforts.

This might seem a little abstract but I’m sure most of you will understand it.

That being said, I’ve had a blast leading Epidemic from the smallest competitor to our most recent competition and I hope everyone can leave the grudges behind and move on with his/her life.

If you are thinking about recruiting on this thread, save yourself and your clan the embarrassment.

To conclude, I would like to thank every current and past member of Epidemic. You are a part of what we achieved; we wouldn’t have been the same without each of you. As I posted in the topic for members, don’t forget about the good memories but don’t get stuck in the past. Move on with your life.

Proud to have led the greatest pure clan,

-Bob

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was totally a bummer, can't believe a clan doing so good can just close so easily.

Life goes on, I agree with most of everything you said and yes the pure world is dying to be honest, more than half of us aren't even true "pures."

Good luck with all of Epidemic and hope you guys choose wisely, was a long run, be proud from what you've achieved.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

edit: i hope you reopen some time later in rs life was very good to know E leadership Plode i love you :)

bob you got 1 hit by mains lelelel

Made a **** out on rs TBAG IR! WAS #1 F2P STILL IS IMO!

goodluck in life E

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut

E #1

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

epidemic im happy for u and all and i will let you finish but MM had the best troll of all time

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif