Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rank Rework

Karl

Well, it's time for a complete rework of our current staff, some have gone inactive due to school/work/etc and some people have proved themselves within the community.

I'll start off with the positives, the promotions.

Promotions

SI13 - Honoured Member

SI13 has been active and has always posted constructively, ever since being promoted to Senior member I've seen him rise above the flames and become an asset.

Bloody 2h - Honoured Member

Bloody 2h has decent posts and always contributes, he deserved his Senior member rank and is now worthy of the Honoured Member rank.

Inu - Moderator

Oh the good times with this asian, keep up the good work and enjoy your Moderator rank.

Hatton - Global Moderator

Coming back from the dead, Hatton has been helping out quite a lot lately, but he's not quite at the stage of Administator again.

Anthoni - Moderator

Being Pure Warfare's top poster is not the reason Anthoni has been ranked. Lately he has really benefitted the community and enforced our rules without even have the access to do so, for this very reason he has been given a chance to further prove himself within the community.

Mark - Global Moderator

Outstanding moderator, definitely deserves to be a Global Moderator, keep up the damn fine work.

Zany - Senior Member

Never seen anything bad about you, nor heard anything bad. Make sure you represent Pure Warfare in the same way with your Senior Member rank.

M4G1CA - Senior Member

Nice guy, always posts constructively and helps out the community.

Toby - Senior Member

Constructive posts, reports posts and topics, mature and has an input while on topic, totally forgot you bro and here you go. -Omni

Demotions/Retired

Tom - Honoured Member

Been busy doing extra hours at work and losing interest in RS. You've been an asset to Pure Warfare throughout the time you've been a moderator, as for your rank back anytime.

Ceejay - Retired

Quit scape, Bought a car, went inactive. Come back soon.

Volt - Honoured Member

Busy with school, fully understandable. Good luck with life :)

Ryan - Honoured Member

Unfortunately Ryan has gone inactive as of late. If anybody knows of their reasons for their absence, please let us know thank you.

Retro - Honoured Member

Unfortunately Retro has gone inactive as of late. If anybody knows of their reasons for their absence, please let us know thankyou.

Wondering why you haven't received a rank?

This could be one of a few reasons. Pure Warfare was created as a place for Pures to come together and discuss the happenings in the Pure World, not as a place to flame each other, it's beyond trolling now as many of you have forgotten its meaning.

Another reason could be that you've been noticed, but you have to try that bit harder for us to think about giving you a rank. Everyone who has been chosen for todays promotions have earnt them, either by being helpful, posting well, creating good discussion topics, abiding by our rules, or a mix of them.

Keep your eyes open for more updates :)

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you too Chaz

Thanks Karla & Rest of PW

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Congratulations to all, including myself ^.^

If you haven't recieved a promotion, please read the two paragraphs in the first post. Put in effort and help change this community for the benefit of others, you can do so by contacting moderators via Private Message or by simply reporting posts by clicking the p_report.gif button.

Gratz to all that got a rank, looks like you got all the good ones. Anyway stinks ceejay got demoted o well his fault

He has moved on :(

We all miss him very much :sadface:

Tyler should have been promoted to Administator. Best staff member here.

Keith, I love you :blush:

Congratulations to everyone :)

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

All pretty much well deserved, especially Mark, he is an amazing asset to this community, grats on rank buddy :) and congrats to all promotions.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Thanks. Nice to see you put alot of EFFORT into my annotation <3

I supplied the names, and things happened. :banana: Forgot about Toby too, I'll just add him in there like nothing happened.

Hi Toby, nice to meet you there amirite

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Hopefully I can score the next Senior Member rank. And also good job to those who were chosen for the new ranks!

TH IS MY ONE

I'm scared, Anthino can now abuse me on the forums! :(

Jk, tbh Anthoni should have been promoted way earlier :cool: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10